[Written] Cybadrache Bitkey

Bringerofcake

Cybadrache Bitkey

DARK
Link Rating 2

Cyberse/Link/Effect

SW, SE

2 non-token monsters, including at least 1 Normal Monster

You can target 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it to a zone this card points to, but it cannot be used as Link Material this turn. If you did not use Normal Monsters for both of this card's Link Material, you can only target Cyberse Normal Monsters for this effect. You can only use this effect of "Cybadrache Bitkey" once per turn.

The idea initially came about as a way to give decks that focus a lot on normal monsters a more consistent link avenue (*coughcoughVanillaPendulum*) while not creating a truly generic link (which seems to be how Konami is handling links thus far). The problem is balancing it so that it doesn't become a 1-card decode talker while still remaining support for Normal Monsters, which is how it's designed atm. I'd like to keep the ladder aspect and give the laddering to Cyberse and pretty much nothing else, but I can't find the right restriction to make that happen. So instead I have restricted it to just being fodder later. It's not perfect, but it's certainly a step up.

Archived