[OCG] Extreme Force Leaks: Rokkets and a random-unrelated zombie because i could

exfojp008.jpg?resize=196%2C300&ssl=1

Metalvullet Dragon / Metalrokket Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV4 1700/1400

You can only use each of this card name’s effects once per turn.
(1) When a Link Monster’s effect that targets this card on the field is activated (Quick Effect): You can destroy this card, then, destroy all cards your opponent controls that are in the same column as the zone this card was occupying.
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed by battle or card effect and sent there from the field this turn: You can Special Summon 1 “rokket” monster from your Deck, except “Mealrokket Dragon”.

exfojp053.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

Revolve Boot Sector
Spell Field

You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) “Rokket” monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF.
(2) You can activate 1 of these effects;
-Special Summon up to 2 “Rokket” monsters with different names from your hand in Defense Position
-If your opponent controls more monsters than you do, you can Special Summon “Rokket” monsters with different names from your GY in Defense Position, up to the monster deficit.

exfojp68.jpg?resize=193%2C300&ssl=1

Varrel Refrigeration / Borrel Refrigeration
Trap Normal

(1) Tribute 1 “Rokket” monster, then target 1 “Borrel” Link Monster you control; equip this card to that target. It gains this effect.
-Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster you control; during this turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

Zombino.jpg?resize=200%2C300&ssl=1

Zombino
Level 4 EARTH Zombie Normal Monster
2000 ATK
0 DEF

the two of them got along so well.
together in death, and together in undeath.
they would never leave each other.

that is why they will never meet again.

Source > https://ygorganization.com/ineedaguydancegotahennesyinmyhand/ > Maxut

oops i do it again...to many cards on single thread. gonna break down this...this thread is for all Rokket + Zombino

Wow, they kept the Field's double Special Summon, and is the GY effect new? I don't recall that, but regardless, this makes them waaaaay faster. Good on them. We already knew about the first monster, didn't we? Borrel Refrigeration, hm I don't know, yes it gives it a new target effect, but would I use a Trap Card for a specific Link Monster? I don't know, but I guess I should start making a Deck to test how they work now that we have a great Field. Borrel sounds hilarious btw, these have the dumbest names. Random Zombie is random, didn't we already have a Zombie like that? And it's EARTH too, so whatever.

Wow, they kept the Field's double Special Summon, and is the GY effect new? I don't recall that, but regardless, this makes them waaaaay faster. Good on them. We already knew about the first monster, didn't we? Borrel Refrigeration, hm I don't know, yes it gives it a new target effect, but would I use a Trap Card for a specific Link Monster? I don't know, but I guess I should start making a Deck to test how they work now that we have a great Field. Borrel sounds hilarious btw, these have the dumbest names. Random Zombie is random, didn't we already have a Zombie like that? And it's EARTH too, so whatever.

The GY effect is new. It replaced a weird Russian Roulette effect where you excavate 6 and mill all Rokkets.

The monster is actually a different one from Shellrokket, and works marginally different. That hits a monster in its column then all adjacent monsters (artillery shell = large blast radius), this hits the entire column (full metal jacket has high penetrating power).

Borrel has actually been marginally buffed in that it no longer requires the Rokket to be Level 3 or less. That doesn't make it good, just noting it.

The GY effect is new. It replaced a weird Russian Roulette effect where you excavate 6 and mill all Rokkets.

The monster is actually a different one from Shellrokket, and works marginally different. That hits a monster in its column then all adjacent monsters (artillery shell = large blast radius), this hits the entire column (full metal jacket has high penetrating power).

Borrel has actually been marginally buffed in that it no longer requires the Rokket to be Level 3 or less. That doesn't make it good, just noting it.

Ah right, it shoots adjacent monsters, this shoots Spells/Traps too. Good, I was hoping for more Rokkets anyway, since they still lacked them, now they have enough for me to start making them into a Deck, since they also are supported by the generic DARK Dragon support.

Glad that field spell gives them a way to start plays. Though the Terraforming limiting is actually a real crimp in that. Still, the fact it has value early game, when you have more Rokkets in hand, and late game, where there are more in your yard, is real nice. Metalvullet is also just real damn solid.

Archived