Greetings, One and All!

TOPsycho

Greetings, to one and to all, I am TOPsycho, short for TheOmegaPsycho, but feel free to use any part of those names to address me. I am 'fairly' new to the forum, but I do plan on staying for a good while. I have up to now posted a handful of Custom Card Designs, and shall continue to do so! So feel free to drop on in, read them up, and leave any feedback you like!

Also, I am a very avid player of the game, and if you have any questions at all about rulings, deck building, deck composition, cards in general, or just want to talk, feel free to message me! I am free just about always free (except during School), but I do promise to reply to any messages as soon as possible!

So until I have need to change this, or per chance I get a message, happy dueling!

Welcome to YCM, name's Chaotic Angel.

I would assume that you have read the rules from here? That's great. The next thing to do is to get an avatar so we can tell the difference between you and the other eggheads that don't have an avatar. If you feel like exploring other places as well, we have Creative Writing and Role Playing (helps towards posting) which is my forte so any questions should be directed to me, Yui (General mod, but you see him in RP more often than in there) or Zai (a legitimate RP mod)... Or you can go to the Miscellaneous section where you can mess around and play games for your own benefit.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay. You'll someday blend in well with the community here.

Wow. I didn't even notice you before. Anyway, welcome to the family. My name is Kyumi Niusuki, But you can call me Kyumi. I look forward to seeing you around, especially in Custom Cards. I am there constantly along with Miscellaneous and Role Play. If you are really into the Custom Cards thing, you might want to take a look at the Group known as the AGM(Archetype Generator Meta). We make archetypes, generic cards, and accept other archetypes in as well. If you do want in, the process is a bit difficult (I should know, I'm their newest member) but it is worthwhile. That said, make sure to stick to the rules, and most importantly, have fun here!

Archived