Dinosaur/Dragon Deck

Guduss

Hello. I have created a Dinosaur/Dragon type Deck that serves part of my Sin Number thread. There is really no archetype for this deck. So far, I've only got the monsters.

1. Dragon Wings WIND

Level 1

[ Dragon / Effect ]

When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon "Dragon's Breath" from your Deck.

ATK/300 DEF/300

2. Dragon's Breath FIRE

Level 1

[ Dragon / Effect ]

When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon "Dragon Soul" from your Deck. Also your current monsters cannot be targeted for attacks for turns equal to the number of monsters on your field.

ATK/350 DEF/300

3. Dragon Soul DARK

Level 1

[ Dragon / Effect ]

When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon "Dragon's Keen" from your Deck. Also your current monsters cannot be targeted by card effects.

ATK/400 DEF/350

4. Dragon's Keen LIGHT

Level 1

[ Dragon / Effect ]

When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon "Dragon Wings" from your Deck. Destroy all face-down cards on your opponent's field.

ATK/450 DEF/350

5. Diragon Knight LIGHT

Level 1

[ Dragon / Dinosaur / Effect ]

Target 1 Dragon or Dinosaur type monster on your field; Special Summon this monster (from your hand. This monster's Level becomes the target's Level.

ATK/300 DEF/400

Well this is just unlimited consistency and continuous spamming.

You Normal Summon once and you have 5 level 1 monsters on the field, ready for a Rank 1 (Lyrilusc for a 5000 direct attack damage) or for a huge Link monster. + destroying all Set cards (well that's op), + protection from effects or attacks, meaning that Lyrilusc can just attack during the next turn for game.

This actually feels broken and abusable. There are a lot of Decks that don't even need a Normal Summon and they could carry the 4 pieces to get a free Link 4 monster.

Diragon Knight is kinda different, because it's not Summonable using the other monsters' effects. It's Dragon AND Dinosaur, which is a bit odd, and is basically a free monster if you're using a Dragon or a Dinosaur Deck. The Level thing would've been worth it during the Zexal era, considering that many rank 8 monsters were really good in a Dragon Deck. Overall, not a bad card, but it's quite bland.

Solutions?

Well, you have only 5 cards and 4 of them are basically the same thing, so yeah, there's nothing much to say. I'd start giving the 4 pieces a hard OPT, because that continuous spamming could combo with some Quick-Play Spells or Traps, but right now I can't really name a strategy. And maybe removing the additional effects. The swarming would still be a problem, though.

Archived