4th Theme Tune:

213jbrs.jpg

NBQu6O9.png

OOC Thread

213jbrs.jpg

PROLOGUE: Debrief

“Okay. You’re all here.”

“Bring everyone in here, right now. This is gonna be an interesting one.”

The Founding Emperor said, glaring outside of his window before looking back at his children, all grown up and the important characters from previous titles, Meguri, James, Tetsuya, Rin, Ken, the Warblington Twins and Bunko... The newest character in the block. Oh, and who could forget Gemini? “Mel. when everyone arrives, you will train each and every character that isn’t in the Commanding Flank or isn’t leading their own.” the Founding Emperor said, with a smirk on his face.

“Using my Keyblades?” the youngest daughter questioned. “Yes. Your Keyblades.” the Founding Emperor replied. He simply wanted the best out of the people joining in the war. "The Keyblade Dragon should be the right fit for this training, don't you think?" he carried on, asking Mel the question that relates to the training by itself.

"Hey, Ron..." James started, causing the Founding Emperor to flinch and glare at him. "What is it, my student?" he replied, seeking anything that James needed. "What about us?"

"You leave that part for the debriefing." he said. "Alright, we're going out. Let's go!" Rin shouted, rushing out of Ron's office paying no respect to what's in front of her. "Rin, wait!" Tetsuya quipped, in distraught and very much forced to follow Rin on. "She still hasn't changed, has she?" the Founding Emperor muttered.

Then the Commanding Flank heads outside the mansion, with the Founding Emperor heading to the podium set up outside of the mansion prior to the story. Microphones set up, broadcasting set up ready and stage set. The Founding Emperor draws himself near the microphone as he now begins his speech, with every last word being broadcasted on radio.

213jbrs.jpg

CHAPTER 1: Start of a Real Life War

“Ladies and Gentlemen...

Boys and girls...

This is a far cry war that no one will ever forget. This is one that will be truly exhilarating and rewarding. We are in a war against enemies from across the country, across the world and across the galaxy. Name any villain, replica, mannequin or whoever you may fancy and we got them on our radar.

This will not be an easy one, so I will ask you to put forward your best show and give them everything you have.

Do you have any characters that you have created? Do you have any characters that you want to put forward but never have? Do you have any characters that deserves a second chance? Gather them all round, we need their help as we fight one of the biggest wars anyone has experienced. We need to hurry, the enemy line is closing in on us.

This battlefield will be split between four flanks. The leader’s flank will consist of the Founding Emperor; me, my three children, James Barker and Meguri Nightingale. I need to be protected at all costs, if the enemy line comes close to me, it’s game over. The first flank will be led by Tetsuya Kousaka and Rin Walker, whom have descended from the First Arc. The second flank will be led by Ken Hikawa, who have descended from the Second Arc. The third will be led by Shane and Chenise Warblington, whom have descended from the Final Arc and the fourth will be led by Bunko Aikawa who will be the protagonist of this story, although her first appearance was from one of the Side Stories. Choose from one of four flanks and cooperate with your leaders to make sure you get out of this war alive.

This war is not to be taken lightly. This is real, I’m not exaggerating. Anyone who wishes to set foot on there must exercise caution. The plan is to group the first and second flanks together. The next two will separate into one of two corners. Once the first two flanks have drawn the enemy in, I move and the other two flanks can close in. This is merely to confuse the opposing side and take them all out in one go.

If this goes to plan, then this war is bound to be of success.

I have been craving this war for ages. I’ve been waiting for a peaceful ending to a chaotic war. Something must be done, quickly and swiftly. The enemy lines will not be lenient on us, so therefore we should act likewise and not be so lenient to them. We shall give them no mercy, I’ll be betting my ten bucks.

So...

Are you ready to fight this war with me?

Are you ready to slay each and every enemy?

Are you ready take back our ailing world?

Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s bring this war to an end and let us live our prosperous lives once again!”

After the speech, Ron and the others spend a few minutes packing down all of the equipment outside and bringing them all in one by one, and then the Commanding Flank heads back inside the mansion along with the leaders of the First, Second, Third and Fourth flanks and are called to his office apart for Mel for a debrief.

With everyone inside of his office, Ron starts the conversation as if he was to start a debriefing.

“Listen carefully, people. This is important.” the Founding Emperor started. "Not to worry, Mel is not here at the moment. I will catch up to her momentarily." he then carries on for the main event.

“No one fucks this up for me, because what I have on my radar is ridiculous.” Ron said, bluntly. “Gemini, I hope you’re listening to me rather than fooling around. I know a certain someone who can tug your leash during the middle of the meeting if you try and do anything stupid.”

"We have replicas, sadistic dolls, shadows, corrupts, undying, Eidolons, hostile demons and hostile subjects up our asses. If we're not careful, we could become victim to any one of these. Dolls especially because they eat us alive as well." he tried to scare the people in the meeting, but his elder son was not having it.

"Dad, please stop." he interrupted. "Fine, I'll carry on."

“Child, watch over Gemini for me. He can be a right dick if he doesn’t listen.” Ron quipped over at Dan, his eldest son who had recently been transfigured as an Immortal Knight. “Leave him to me, father.” his son finished, as he begins the debrief. “Okay, listen up. I'll do the debrief, if I may?” his father nodded as an order for his son to proceed.

“The plan is to group the first and second flanks together. The third and fourth flanks will separate into one of the two corners to draw the enemy in. Once the first two flanks have drawn the enemy in, Dad’s flank can move in and the first and second flanks can close in. This is to ensure confusion of any incoming enemies and enabling us to take them all out in one go.”

“Okay, thank you. That’s enough.” Ron finished, getting out of his chair and starts to make his way out. James stands up and wanted to ask a question too, but it seems like his answers are covered, so he sits back down. "Uh.. Nothing." he said, assuming that Ron was saying something.

“The rest is just free-roam. Whenever there’s an enemy, we take them out. Our flank will also get to move as well.” he said, opening the door out of his office and into the balcony area. “We will start off outside the mansion. The first and second flanks will start off behind the mansion, the third and fourth flanks will start off at the front of the mansion, taking up the two corners for all.”

“Are we clear?”

As soon as everyone gets the heads up and gets an all-clear, Ron proceeds to invite everyone out of his office and rest until the war starts. "We just need to wait until Mel finishes her training with the rest of the people."

"I've called in Kayne White VI and VII as well as Kane Underwood to come and help us although they say they'll be a little bit late. In respective order, VI is the house alchemist, VII is the brute force in the team and Underwood is our personal doctor. They are on hand to aid us. Don't be afraid to ask for their help when they arrive.

"Now, everyone out. I'm locking up."

As soon as everyone leaves the Founding Emperor's office, he locks up and makes his way down to the Basement Hatch and into the Gambling Room, sitting on the couch nearby until he hears more about the war.

213jbrs.jpg

Meanwhile...

Mel makes her way to the Sparring Dojo within the mansion at Chaos Stigma's side and says a few things before training commences.

“Okay, amateurs.” she started, degrading all of the trainees as amateur fighters.

“In order to win this war, we need to strengthen you all.” she continued, but looking around, she stared at Ziro Matazura. She thought he was familiar. "Hey, you." she shouted at Ziro. "Can I ask, why are you not in my Dad's flank? I know you wanted to be elsewhere, but I just wanna know why?" Mel asked, trying to get a valid explanation.

"Oh, well."

“Morph!” Mel said, as her ten Keyblades appear from the blue and seeing as they have minds of their own, they immediately merged into one giant, mechanical dragon. “Defeat this thing you call my weapon, and I shall deem you all ready for the war.” she finished, as three of her Keyblades separated to mimic the muzzle of a real dragon.

“Good luck.” she finished, pointing northwards from her direction signalling her morphed weapon to start fighting the rest of the members. “Don’t worry if you fall, I got plenty of Phoenix Downs at hand.” the princess said, preparing as many plumes of Phoenix Downs as she could to cover the fighters she has in front of her. They will not defeat her directly, however.

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Fighters: Ziro, Mistral, Draven, Raiden, Kuria, Aradace, Vitalani

Boss: Keyblade Dragon (1800/1800)

Reward for winning: 5000 Gold

[spoiler=OOC]
Listen carefully here. It is a big RP, and I don't wanna confuse all of you.

At the start, if you are in the Commanding Flank, you will debut in my office for a meeting before my speech. All others should be at the Sparring Dojo waiting for Mel. After the speech, the latter will come over and give you your training. When the speech finishes and the princess heads over, the battle will start against her beloved weapon, the Keyblade Dragon. If you are in the Commanding Flank though, you should be in my office again for a debrief and we'll take it from there.

Of course, before any of that... Any character coming from another world should start from their world before coming here.

This will be the only OOC statement made in this RP. if you have anything that you need to work out with me, Skype and Solo PMs are available. the Group PM should only be used for other primary concerns.

Go.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Gemini's POV~

Gemini easily stood over all the ones around him at his 6'4" even as he slouched, shoulders slacked as he leaned against a wall for a meeting he did not need to be present for in his personal opinion. He had far better things to do...like blast through the learning of these inferior spells he was forced to learn before he even thought of trying to learn from the Emperor's Spellbook. He simply listened into the conversation, a smirk twisting his face for the briefest of moments as the Keyblade Dragon was mentioned, prompting him to study the Keyblades through Reality Sense and trying to recreate a variant of his own using his own power.

A crystalline version of a basic Keyblade appeared, a blank slate to work from later. Satisfied for the moment, Gemini pushed off the wall with his shoulders and straightened up, making his exit when all others did.

These people know nothing of pain, and they never will...lucky bastards, were the words he thought to himself as he left for where everyone was gathering.

As he walked out, he found himself wondering just why he did not completely leave this world behind...then he remembered whom laid beyond the fourth wall of reality and snarled to himself. "Even the Pathway of Origin was unable to allow me to escape this accursed fate of being the pawn of unseen puppeteers," he muttered solely to himself before looking outside the window. "And she decided to bring another unfortunate soul into this twisted ride."

~~~~~~~~~

Gemini did not pay attention one bit to the ornate and flowery speech that meant absolutely nothing to a being like him. If he really wanted to, he could focus his attention onto that moment of time with his Reality Sense to know the words being spoken, but during his first half of the speech, he was just sitting idly, glancing through a book he had in his hand, one that someone would recognize as a spellbook, a lower-leveled one.

“Gemini, I hope you’re listening to me rather than fooling around." This immediately netted a snarl out of him as red eyes centered right on the arrogant man, the book in his hand suddenly snapped shut in one hand to create a loud 'BANG' as the enlonged nails that could be claws dug slightly into the covering. "I know a certain someone who can tug your leash during the middle of the meeting if you try and do anything stupid.”

Eyes narrowed at that, almost tempted to take that as a challenge, but decided to bide his time.

I can rend this arrogant fool's neck another time, he told himself in his head.

"Once again, I'm a prisoner for the crime of simply existing," he grumbled under his breath as the debriefing began...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Kuria's POV~

The unknown assailant had managed to counter every move the Duelist had tried to make to get ahead, finding himself completely at the stranger's mercy. The cybernetic arm straightened to give him support as he knelt down on one knee, the man looked beat up. The lenses of his wire-framed glasses were broken, the cybernetic eye he had flickered between bright and dark. His clothes were torn, and brushes and slashes alike could be seen. The red brand on his arm also flickered between glowing and not, though it was also pretty slashed up as well.

"You are out of your league, false Signer," he heard the assailant sneer. "It's about time I ended you now."

Getting up with effort onto both of his feet, the man looked up towards the completely-cloaked figure, a growl leaving his throat.

Drawing a card, the only card in his hand, Kuria looked up towards the foe in thought. He had one chance to do anything, but he saw the face-down cards on the other side of the board. Closing his eyes for a moment, he reopened them realizing that, if he did nothing now, he was guaranteed to lose his life.

"I Normal Summon Clear Rage Golem," he announced, placing the thin card onto the device magnetically bound to his arm

"I activate Compulsory Evacuation Device to return it to your hand," the unknown figure said with a cackle as he flicked one hand towards one of the projected facedown cards, revealing a mostly-purple card with the image of someone being launched out of a location by force. "End your turn, that's the only thing you're able to do."

"...I end it, then."

"Good boy," was the line sneered as the figure drew. "First I activate the effect of Lady of the Lake in my Graveyard by banishing her to Special Summon Noble Knight Eachtar as a Level 4 monster." A monster, a watery spirit, manifested for a moment before her eyes widened and she burst apart, the mists she became manifesting into a new figure, a knight that he did not recognize. "Now, I Normal Summon Noble Knight Artorigus and XYZ Summon another with these two monsters...arise! Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights!"

The two human knights disappeared, joining into one, before remanifesting as a king, one that clearly had no joy in what would soon transpire. "When he's XYX Summoned, I can equip him with three Noble Arms equip spells of differing names, but I only need two to end you." Careful not to reveal the cards in his hand, the figure raised his hand to the sky, a fanged grin revealing itself under the hood and nothing more. "Noble Arms Caliburn! Gallatin! Return and allow Artorigus to wield your combined power!"

Two swords embedded into the earth appeared next to the king. One at a time, he pulled them out with both hands, first Gallatin, then Caliburn, before wielding each of them with one hand.  "End him! Strike of Holy Judgement!"

In a cross fashion, the blades crossed against Kuria. He tried to block them with his arm of metal, but the blades phased through it to slice into his chest, sending him flying with deep gashes across him.

Kuria passed out from the loss of blood before he could see the glow of light that emerged from one of own cards...

~~~~~~~~

Kuria woke with a start among rocks and concrete, the ground directly below him cracked from impact. He felt sore everywhere he could register through touch and he had barely any energy to move.

And yet, he could feel something nudging him to move, to get up, though there was nothing that could be seen doing so. Realizing that the odd sensation would not stop until he did, he gingerly managed to sit up...and that's when he saw that his clothes had somehow been restored. Remembering the bleeding gashes that had been all over him, he looked under the clothes as he could without removing them, seeing that they were already beginning to close, but they had not fully healed, simply scabbed over for the time being.

And he noticed that the red mark on his arm of flesh was gone from view, even his cybernetic eye couldn't see the faint glow it gave. "...Ancient Pixie...?!" He pulled out a small rectangular cube of leather, opening it up to reveal it full of the same kinds of cards he had been using, the whole of his deck could be seen in it. He pulled out one in specific, one with a white bordering and a colorful dragon with the rainbow wings of a fairy. However, normally, he'd feel something while holding the card...but now, he felt nothing.

Heart heavy, he slid the card back into the small box before sliding it back onto his belt. After looking around, he saw another familiar sight, one he was surprised to see.

"...how did my Duel Runner follow me here," he couldn't help but ask out loud as he gingerly got himself into standing position, walking over to it and standing it up. Thankfully, it still had power in it, but he knew he had to find some form of alternate power source most-likely.

It did not seem like where he landed had anything similar to the Momentum Grid. Giving it a rev for what may be the final time, he got on and began to ride away from the spot...all while unsure of what to expect of where he appeared.

~~~~~~~~

"Who the hell is this 'Gemi'---eep!," Kuria couldn't help but cut himself off in the middle of asking after the broadcast as he stood up, his heart racing from the sound of a sudden 'BANG' from nearby. It took him a few seconds, but he registered a growl from nearby soon after the bang, causing him to turn towards what he thought was the source.

Short purple hair, an outfit better suited for business than fighting, glowing white bands of what he figured to be hard light around the figure's neck and wrists...and glaring red eyes aimed right at the person that seemed in charge.

"I still think I'm in over my head here," Kuria couldn't help but mutter to himself, thinking that he was looking into the eyes of a demon somehow. He took the fact that the stranger did not follow him and some of the others that were new to this supposed 'war' as an excuse to get the hell away from him.

“Okay, amateurs,” the woman in charge of this group of strangers with him started, degrading all of the trainees as amateur fighters. Though, to be honest with himself, he was more of a brawler, not any sort of proper fighter, so him being an amateur isn't exactly far off the mark.

“In order to win this war, we need to strengthen you all.” she continued, but looking around, the woman stared at one particular person next to him. "Hey, you," she shouted to call the figure out. "Can I ask, why are you not in my Dad's flank? I know you wanted to be elsewhere, but I just wanna know why?"

Wait, dad? They have entire families involved in this?

What kind of fresh hell did I arrive in?!

“Morph!” Kuria was broken from his thoughts as ten key-shaped weapons emerged from seeming nowhere before beginning to merge into one being, causing the Duelist to step back. “Defeat this thing you call my weapon, and I shall deem you all ready for the war,” the crazy lady finished, as three of her Keyblades separated to mimic the muzzle of a real dragon.

He completely missed the wish of "Good Luck" as he stared in shock. “Don’t worry if you fall, I got plenty of Phoenix Downs at hand.” he heard, though that did not ease him in the slightest, due to not even knowing what such a thing even was.

"You expect us to defeat that damned thing how?!" Kuria belted out, feeling completely and utterly out of his element as he shifted into a defensive stance, completely unsure of how to deal with the mechanical beast...

Aradace's POV

============

“Okay, amateurs,” said the lady known as Mel, "in order to win this war, we need to strengthen you all." Aradace looked at her for a second, confused. Why would they need help? Him and his friends had already saved one world, and they did it with only the few of them. There were way more here, some looking more skilled than themselves, why on whatever planet they were on now would they need additional training?

Another word from Mel broke his thoughts. "Hey you. Why are you not in my Dad's flank? I know you wanted to be elsewhere,but I would just wanna know."

Aradace turned to look in the direction she faced. He saw a man, not 2 inches taller than himself, wielding a giant gold-handled sword.

"Well, I could have been up there with them, but I don't know any of them. I prefer to be here since I know Tetsuya and Rin, though they don't appear to be here now..." He replied.

Mel looked confused. "Oh well" she said. Then, as Aradace turned to tell Draven something, she yelled, "Morph!"

He looked over and noticed that Mel had summoned some sort of metal item that allows her to create anything she wants. Everyone else was recognizing it as a keyblade.

"Defeat this thing you call my weapon, and I shall deem you all ready for this war."

Aradace was not buying this. There was no way in all of Hell that they could take it down! It was a massive being taller than all of them combined, not to mention this thing probably had the powers of a dragon!

Wait, Dragon? Then Aradace remembered something. He had those same powers! Not the keyboards, but the dragonic powers. He suddenly imagined beating this thing couldn't be that hard. His attitude changed when he heard what she said next.

“Don’t worry if you fall, I got plenty of Phoenix Downs at hand.”

Aradace and Vitalani exchanged looks of pure terror. Fall most likely meant die, and a Phoenix Down, from context clues, probably brought you back to life. This was going to be harder than he thought.

"Well, I could have been up there with them, but I don't know any of them. I prefer to be here since I know Tetsuya and Rin, though they don't appear to be here now..."

Mel heard the reply from Ziro, crystal clear. Then nodded in agreement. "I see. Tetsuya and Rin are in a meeting with my father at the moment. No wonder you looked familiar..." she replied back. "You would make a good addition to our team. After this training, go see my father. He'd be wanting to talk to you." she finished the conversation as she went on to watch the training.

Mel's Keyblade Dragon was already making its move, the three Keyblades mimicking the muzzle of an actual dragon began spinning 360 degrees anti-clockwise and looked like it was about to create an energy blast, charging every minute and the longer it is left idle, the more powerful it would become. Let's hope the boss is defeated before this happens.

So it did, blasting an inch closer to the fighters at hand and creating a hole in the middle. Mel was already frustrated at how weak each fighter was. "So you cannot do one simple task?" she moaned. It wasn't like they had seen the dragon, however. The princess then saw Kuria staring in shock. "You expect us to defeat that damned thing how?!" she overheard. "Do whatever you want with it. It's up to you to figure out its weakness. They're merely Keyblades after all. If you can't take that down, you won't be able to take down any replicas that's about to come." Mel said to Kuria with a stern face.

"I'm not saying anything else now."

"It's down to you."

Mel now stays in silence as she watches the rest of the fight in frustration, seemingly as the mood did not quite go away just yet. Typical princess to you and I.

213jbrs.jpg

Ron had only rested in the Gambling Room for several minutes, but then he decided to get back upstairs and find out what was going on. When he saw Gemini, he decided to have a stern word with him. "Look, Gemini..."

"I know you've been trying to get your eye on the Emperor's Spellbook. Why do you want it so much?" he asked, confused. He wasn't angry at him, but he wanted an explanation that's good enough for him. "If you wanted that Spellbook, you could have simply asked. You could have asked for the Chaos Spellbooks as well." he finished, as he suddenly hears a commotion from a few yards away, so he decides to have a look. "Follow me, Gemini. This could be your treat." Ron said, luring Gemini outside of the mansion with him to see what the noise was about. It was as he expected, replicas. "This early in the game?" Ron questioned, with himself over his head about what was going on. Then his thoughts left him, saying "Fortunately, they're miles away. We shall ignore them for now."

"Don't forget, Gemini... You leave some for us. Me and my children are much stronger than the rest of the team, so it would be wise to leave some of the stronger replicas to us." he advised as he goes back inside the mansion, and overhears this: "Enemy lines are coming from the rear!"

"For funk's sake." Ron belted in a more-than-displeased tone. "Chenise, Shane... Keep the enemy lines away from the rear. James, Meguri. Guard the front lines and don't let anything in!" Ron orders as he plans his attacks from the top of his head. "Rin, Tetsuya and Bunko... Split lines and disrupt the enemy's travel flow! We don't want anything leaking in!"

"Gemini, Ken, you're with me!"

"Yesir!they all announced as they quickly adhered to Ron's orders. "Sasha, Dan... Choose your position to guard. I trust you two can make the right decision." he said to his elder son and his middle daughter. "I cannot interrupt Mel, though..." Both Dan and Sasha made the gesture of agreement as if they were to adhere to their father's order. They went off immediately to guard the position of their choice.

213jbrs.jpg

"Enemy lines are coming from the rear!"

"funk me, are you serious?" Mel also overhears this phrase. "Not to worry, we're proceeding with this training as normal. Keyblade Dragon, take them out!" the princess growled, ordering the dragon to prepare its lethal and signature move that could potentially kill one of the fighters. It then spews out an array of lasers and one of the fighters fell, causing Mel to cast Phoenix Down on that fallen fighter. "We're not done yet. Let's go, I want to see your true potential!"

"I know you're hiding that potential somewhere!" she shouted, hoping for something to come out of those amateur trainees.

[spoiler=Battle Info]

Boss: Keyblade Dragon (1800/1800)

~Kuria's POV~

Kuria was only barely able to dodge the ray, shock still filling him.

While, yes, he's had to fight against monsters since the Brand's original awakening, it was usually through a medium, not through direct contact. He found himself rolling out of the way of the attack, his feet soon back under him as if he's done such too many times.

Admittedly in a brawl, he has done so more than enough times before finally decking someone. Looking down at the arm of metal before looking up towards the strange metallic dragon, he narrowed his eyes at it before covering the living eye with the mechanical one, allowing the mechanical eye to study it through the glareproof lens of his glasses.

"Ancient Pixie Dragon, I can feel you sleeping. Wake up or I will make you."

Kuria jolted, moving out of the way of a stray attack just in time. It sounded like that being that sent a chill down his spine earlier, but he could not see him anywhere around.

However, he did feel the slightest of familiar rumblings under his skin, though it soon stopped as quickly as it started. Slightly disturbed, Kuria shook his head as he looked towards the dragon, taking a deep breath.

I refuse to die without doing something to this thing, the duelist thought to himself before giving the metallic arm a quick shake then rushing forward and jumping up to grab one of the strange key weapons with the same arm.

The thing seem to be made of multiples of these weapons, would it be possible to pull one out and destabilize it?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Gemini's POV~

He had settled back into reading through the book in his hands, flicking through the pages slowly and in boredom when he heard the faint sound of footsteps through the music playing in the crystalline earbuds that were attached to something inside of his jacket. Pulling away one earbud to allow the music playing to be better heard through it by anyone nearby, he heard the "Look, Gemini..." as he looked up to see the Immortal Emperor looking down at him for once.

"Well, well, what's the occasion, dear Emperor," Gemini couldn't help but taunt in greeting.

"I know you've been trying to get your eye on the Emperor's Spellbook. Why do you want it so much?" Gemini rose an indigo eyebrow at this question. Was his reasoning not obvious? "If you wanted that Spellbook, you could have simply asked. You could have asked for the Chaos Spellbooks as well."

Gemini closed his eyes and his book before pulling the other earbud out and placing them both within his jacket along with the cord they were attached to, a faint smirk as he shook his head. Naivety, it would seem to be the reason he was blind.

And he became glad he removed them, because he was fairly certain he would have missed the sounds of madness that was slowly growing out in the distance. "Follow me, Gemini. This could be your treat."

"...alright, I'll bite," he remarked as the tall figure stood up from his sitting position, facing towards the sounds of ruckus and following afterwards.

Once the pair got a good view, the sight of familiar machinations became visible in the far distance. "This early in the game? Fortunately, they're miles away. We shall ignore them for now."

Gemini had been focusing on the group, trying to see if he could find an Estranged Assassin in the group so he could transform into it and knock rust off the form. Unfortunately, the Emperor's voice disrupted his thought, causing the demon to look toward him. "You leave some for us. Me and my children are much stronger than the rest of the team, so it would be wise to leave some of the stronger replicas to us."

"Is that a challenge, because that's one I would be more than happy to oblige," Gemini remarked, a fanged grin showing on his face as the man walked back into the mansion without him.

Gemini had been ready to jolt forward, to knock some rust off fighting these damnable things when he heard his name called out in a commanding tone. Letting off a set of swears only he would be able to understand, Gemini ran towards where the chaos was.

A proper grin crossed his face, instead of just a sideways one.

"Time for some fun," he remarked as he stretched his arms up to either side, forming a 'Y' with his standing position before his whole being began to glow with a dark-blue light. With a hop, his form changed under the light, growing larger and larger with haste.

Once the light broke, Gemini was gone and a large avian of black and red replaced it, solid-red eyes looking over the field.

"Yve!"

With a powerful flap, the large creature flew over all the other fighters towards the replicas, swooping down for a Snarl empowered by the form's Dark Aura.

Having overseen Kuria's intention with defeating the Keyblade Dragon, Mel grew impressed already. "Ancient Pixie Dragon, I can feel you sleeping. Wake up or I will make you." she heard from the distance, albeit feintly as she continued to observe the fight, waiting for Aradace, Vitalani, Mistral, Ziro and Raiden to make their move... She kept her eye on Kuria as if he was to scheme something. "What, pull one of my Keyblades apart, you think? Go for it. I will not object." Mel said, making suggestions.

"Do whatever you can to try and defeat this thing."

Then her phone starts ringing in the middle of training. "At this time, please..." she said, taking out her phone to reveal that her father is calling. "I better take this. Don't let me down!"

"Hey, Dad... What is it?"

"Hey Mel, it's me." the Founding Emperor replied. "Make sure none of the trainees gets out of there until they are done training, like what you have been doing just now." remarks the voice on the phone. "I got this one, Dad. Take care of what's going on outside. I'll see ya later." she said, ending the quick conversation and hangs up in order to carry on with the training.

"C'mon! Knuckle down!"

213jbrs.jpg

"Is that a challenge, because that's one I would be more than happy to oblige," Gemini replied in which the Founding Emperor had heard loud and clear, but Gemini decides to walk off without him. "Ugh, rude."

"Huh?"

"Hold up..."

"I'm getting news here."

Ron said as he tries to pick up where the replicas are supposedly coming from. He also makes a quick phone call. "Hey Mel, it's me." the Founding Emperor started.

"Hey, Dad... What is it?"

"Make sure none of the trainees gets out of there until they are done training, like what you have been doing just now." he remarks as he awaits his youngest daughter's reply. "I got this one, Dad. Take care of what's going on outside. I'll see ya later." she said, hanging up and carries on with the training.

"See anything, Ron?" asked the necromancer dressed casually. "Not yet, Ken. Although I am picking something up from the city border... Do you mind?" the Emperor replied. "I shall have a look at this for you, my lord. Let me know if there's anything you need. Gemini as well." Ken said, taking a bow to Ron before setting off. One of the Warblington twins appear on the scene to tell nearby people the news.

"Ron! Enemy lines are starting to leak from the rear side of the mansion!" the male twin said. "Oh, funk." Ron spewed in distraught, starting to worry about what was about to happen to his mansion. "Keep the enemy lines away from the rear then. I will come over, then. Gimme a minute." he ordered. "Serves me right for going without Gemini in the first place." 

"Go, now!"

Ron then rushed over to the Nightingale Forces corridor and making his way to the Simulation Room and swiped his ID card across. The door quickly slides open and the Founding Emperor enters, holding it for Shane before it shuts. "Quickly!" he shouted as he blasts his way to the back of the mansion and leaves through there, only to find five waves of replicas waiting for him. "This is just great." he muttered. Conveniently, Gemini was also there. "Time for some fun," Ron heard Gemini say as if he was about to transform although he did have something else to say too.

"The war hasn't even started yet and we're being treated like guinea pigs..."

"Fine, we'll just have to take them out." he said, reluctant to even fight. "I apologise, but I need to fight." he remarked, pulling out two ethereal blades before the battle starts, but not before James, Meguri, Tetsuya, Rin, Chenise and Bunko makes it to the fray. "Ron! You're not fighting alone." Meguri barked.

"Wait, but..."

"You know better than this." James reassured. "Tetsuya and I have lured the enemies from the front lines to here. Hopefully we'll be able to get some luck here."

"Look! Three more waves are coming!" Bunko announces a few seconds later, with two of them airborne. "I'll take the airborne replicas, then." Rin suggested, prompting Ron and Gemini to follow suit. "Gemini and I will do the same then." the Founding Emperor quipped, but it looks like Gemini had already beaten him to the punch, with a helping of Snarl and Dark Aura.

"Yve!" Gemini was saying from the distance, overheard by the people currently in the fray.

"Son of a jabroni."

"Never mind, we may have been off-sync with our plan but oh well." he shrugged off the fact that Gemini was miles ahead of him.

Ron is now seen swiping his right arm to his left shoulder plate, allowing him to transform into one of the two legitimate Demon Hybrids. "O, Demon Lord... Lend me your strength!" he chanted as his body starts going transparent, changing shape. His two Ethereal Blades that he had got out earlier has been merged into one lance. "Men! Kill the replicas on the ground! Buy the airborne fighters some time!" Tetsuya ordered. Rin opens her wings and starts fighting before Sasha and Dan enters the fray. "Do you have room for one more?" Dan announced from the blue. "Or two?" said Sasha from behind.

"Dan, protect Dad from your side. We need to buy them time." Sasha said, running over to Gemini's side if he had already started fighting, then Dan runs over to the Founding Emperor's side to aid him. "Help each other!" the Second Emperor said, unsheathing his weapon from his waistline.

213jbrs.jpg

"Where the funk do you think you're going!" Mel shouted at three of the trainees who attempted to escape. "Your target is the Keyblade Dragon and nothing else!" she barked, as the mechanical beast is ready to open fire. Mel has had her eye for Kuria though, as he attempts to do something reckless, it seems like. "I refuse to die without doing something to this thing" Mel heard. "Hey, kid! Don't do anything reckless! What are you doing?" she said, thinking at the same time that she might be overdoing it herself. "Don't overdo it, son. You'll kill yourself if you do anything stupid!"

Mel couldn't watch anymore. She was ready to cover her eyes in case the severity of Kuria's actions was a bit too much, but she kept her composure and kept watching.

"The rest of you though... That dragon is still somewhat unscathed. You have to try harder than this!"

[spoiler=Battle Info]

Wave 1

Isolated Emperor x5

Remorseless Key x7

Hell-Bitten Producer x5

Wave 2 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity x13

Wave 3 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity x12

Wave 4

Eastern Sinner x8

Oblivious Cardinal x6

Power-Abusive Hybrid x4

Wave 5

Genocidal Red Moon

Bloodlust Manipulator

Forceful Tyrant

Fallen Camaraderie x9

Wave 6

Cold-Hearted Samurai

Desolate Empress

Lone Wolverine

Undead Demon x7

Wave 7

Paranoid Jester (Human) x16

Illegal Alchemist x12

Convicted Strategist x12

Wave 8

Gemini Rivetter's Data x2

Isolated Emperor (Alternate) x2

Summoner of Storms x2

Magus Sisters

Reward per Wave: 1000 Gold

[spoiler=Boss Info]

Boss: Keyblade Dragon (1675/1800)

"Where the funk do you think you're going!"  Mel screamed at the top of her lungs at Mistral, Raiden and Vitalani. "Your target is the Keyblade Dragon and nothing else!"

Aradace looked at Vitalani in disbelief. Why would she run? Sure she had never fought anything like this before, but that didn't mean she should run... Raiden probably put her up to it.

"Come on! There is no way I'm doing this alone. I'm waiting for you newbies to make their moves!" Ziro said angrily.

Aradace thought about this. He was right. Ziro had obviously fought hard battles like this before, so it was up to him and his friends.

"Alright guys, we can do this. Draven, I want you to summon your spirits, and have them focus on that beast. Mistral, you will work with me and Vitalani to start rusting these things. Raiden, I know you probably won't listen to me, but try to distract her with blasts of lightning. Ziro, I don't know what you do, but do something!" Aradace started commanding his friends like he had always done.

With this, they took to their positions. Draven summoned his undead beings, Mistral gathered up with Vitalani and Aradace, and surprisingly, Raiden started blasting volts of electricity towards the beast.

"How's this 'Commander'?" Raiden mocked.

Aradace was to busy trying to slow the movements of the mechanical Dragon to notice.

"Well then, I had my doubts, but when they try, they can work together exceptionally well." Aradace overheard Ziro's comment.

Just then, Ziro charged forward, bearing Skyeslicer in his hand and cried, "Sky Breaker!!"

That's good, Aradace noted. We have another Melee fighter here.

Then, Aradace heard something from Mistral, breaking him from his thoughts.

"Hey Aradace, can't you fight this thing? Vitalani and I have the rusting bit down, you go help Ziro!"

Aradace exchaned a glance with Vitalani who told him, "Go, you can do this!"

So he ran off, skin transforming into scales, wings appearing on his back.

"Let's see what you got now!" Aradace taunted, his eyes glowing red with rage.

"Draven, you got me?"

"Sure do!" Came the kid's reply.

Can they do this?

~Kuria's POV~

Managing to grip one of the keys with the metallic arm, Kuria tried to pull himself up to grab with the other hand and pull himself into the dragon proper in hopes of climbing up and possibly beheading it...or something.

He honestly wasn't sure about anything at this---

What the funk?!

Is that scales and wings?! The hell is going on?!

Kuria couldn't help but widen eyes at the sight he ended up turning to see. "What kind of funked up world is this?"

Arms over the weapon he had pulled himself up onto, he looked down at it to examine it. "What the hell is someone without abilities like that supposed to do?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Gemini's POV~

During the swoop down to get close with the Snarl, some of the Replicas tried to harm him. However, even with the large size, the demonbird was more than capable of dodging the worst of the strikes.

And it grinned even in that form as it gained air and height.

Allowing its form to cast a large shadow the shape of a 'Y' over the beginning waves, the red of Gemini's feathers underneath its wings, tail and on its belly began to glow bright as did the Replicas begin to glow dark within the shadow. A loud shriek came from the bird, calling the black of the Replicas to himself, leeching whatever energy was keeping them active and 'alive' from them and into himself.

The strings of black energy flew up and collected into a ball in front of Gemini's chest, in the middle of the Y-shaped body, before pushing itself into the chest of the large creature, revitalizing it and undoing whatever damage had been done.

"Is that scales and wings?! The hell is going on?!" Aradace over heard Kuria voice his thoughts aloud. "What kind of f***ed up world is this?"

Aradace was prepared to answer, when Raiden chimed in, "If you think that's cool, watch this!"

He ran up towards the mechanical dragon and told Ziro to back off.

"I got this!" He said, naive pride in his voice.

Aradace could only watch in horror as Raiden charged up a blast of electricity. But, before he could finish charging his attack, the beast swung her mighty tail, knocking Kuria off, and sending Raiden flying backwards, the rest of his charged blast firing off into the sky.

Ziro couldn't help but laugh. "Watch what? You screwing up the whole team? Because if that's what you were going for, you did a good job."

Raiden shot him a disdainful look, then gathered himself and ran to the sidelines, defeated.

Draven however, was the opposite. He was doing his best summoning his undead beings and moving out of the way of the mecha dragon's flames. Then, he did something that made the world seem to stop. He had done the same thing he had done before, but this was different. This creature talked!

"What would you like me to do?" The feminine undead spoke.

There was silence on the battlefield. The only noise at all was the sound of Mel screaming for them to finish the fight.

"What. Did. You. DO?!" Ziro screamed at Draven.

"I don't know man. Don't get pissed at me for using my powers in a fight!"

"Draven, you know no Necrofear has ever done this before, right?" Aradace chimed in, trying to calm the situation down a bit.

"I know. Too bad I don't know how I did it..."

"Too bad? You brought a dead person to life, breaking the balance between life and death mind you, somehow made it talk, and the only thing you can think about is 'too bad you can't do it again'? What is wrong with you?" Ziro was furious.

"That's kinda what we do. We have powers, and we are constantly supposed to be learning how to master them more. It's good that he is questioning how he did it" Vitalani arose from the back of the crowd.

"So you are supposed to ignore the fact that you brought forth a sentimental zombie?" Ziro inquired further.

"Not quite. You see, it may break a little balance, but that same balance is how my powers work. I can only bring a certain amount of people back. After a while, I have to put them back to where they belong, in the ground, or else, my powers are rendered useless." Draven explained.

Aradace couldn't help noticing the look of pure confusion on Kuria's face. He looked like he was witnessing a madhouse unleash all of it's inhabitants.

"Oh, I see. Don't think you're off the hook yet. Kuria and I are probably the only ones here who don't know what a 'Necrofear' is. But, believe you me, I will find out." Ziro said menacingly, grabbing Kuria's arm as he walked toward the furious Mel.

Meanwhile, the undead sentiment continued to talk.

"Where am I? Why have you summoned me here?"

The group continued to stare at her, ignoring the battle behind them.

As Kuria grabs one of the Keyblades from the mechanical beast, it immediately disintegrates reducing its current HP by 75%. The dragon lands on the ground and three more of the Keyblades separate. Mel was furious. "What. The. funk. Did you do to my dragon!?" she roared. She had no choice, she was dumbfounded by what Kuria was about to think.

"What the funk?!"

"Is that scales and wings?! The hell is going on?!" was what came out of Kuria's mouth when Mel couldn't even tempt herself to watch. "I think they are..." she replied back. She too never seen the scales and wings to that level apart for Rin Walker's. They couldn't partially transform though unlike the former. "What kind of funked up world is this?" she heard once again. "You wanna know what kind of funked up world this is? It's a world ruled by former commoners!"

"What the hell is someone without abilities like that supposed to do?"

Mel was taken from her thoughts when Kuria said this. She had to think for a while. "Is this kid confused?" but, no matter. She looked at the other trainees and for once, she started to smirk. Looking at Aradace, Raiden, Draven and Vitalani working together, she now thinks they have potential. "I hope this gets somewhere... The four of them have huge potential." she says to herself over the top of her head, then she saw the unexpected. With six Keyblades left, the Keyblade Dragon merges itself with whatever there was left and continues the fight albeit without any attacks or abilities to go by. "This should be easy for you now. The dragon has weakened itself dramatically thanks to Kuria's efforts." she instructed.

Her eyes looked intrigued when she heard this, however: "What would you like me to do?" spoke the undead which came out of nowhere. All Mel could hear was Draven and Ziro arguing over the top of their heads.

"What. Did. You. DO?!"

"I don't know man. Don't get pissed at me for using my powers in a fight!"

"Draven, you know no Necrofear has ever done this before, right?"

"I know. Too bad I don't know how I did it..."

"Too bad? You brought a dead person to life, breaking the balance between life and death mind you, somehow made it talk, and the only thing you can think about is 'too bad you can't do it again'? What is wrong with you?"

"That's kinda what we do. We have powers, and we are constantly supposed to be learning how to master them more. It's good that he is questioning how he did it"

"So you are supposed to ignore the fact that you brought forth a sentimental zombie?"

"Not quite. You see, it may break a little balance, but that same balance is how my powers work. I can only bring a certain amount of people back. After a while, I have to put them back to where they belong, in the ground, or else, my powers are rendered useless."

Eventually, Mel has heard enough. "Shut the funk UP! All of you." she said, as the Keyblade Dragon ended up approaching in Kuria's direction albeit docile. "You guys have done funk all but argue over the top of your heads." Mel was livid. She couldn't even bear the argument much longer, but she heard another phrase too. "Where am I? Why have you summoned me here?" all of the others continued staring, but Mel was still furious at the fact people were talking over each other. She snapped, not too long afterwards.

"Draven Blackthorn, Mistral Greywind, Vitalani Riverfade and Aradace Smith! Get the funk out of the dojo! Bring that undead with you."

"I'll finish the training with Kuria and Ziro. You all failed. You'll be seeing me in the Founding Emperor's office." she shouted, escorting the good-for-nothing trainees out.

213jbrs.jpg

On the other hand though, the leaders and Gemini are doing a better job than the trainees, at least. Even though Gemini was able to dodge the worst of strikes from the air, Ron's Demon Hybrid form eventually caught up with him. "Don't funking attack me, bird. It's just me." he quipped, though he looks at the fight on the ground. "Are you guys doing okay?" he asked the people. "Don't worry about us, Dad. We're doing fine." Sasha replied on behalf of the people. "Then, continue to buy me time. I got one particular group of Eidolons coming at me."

"The Magus Sisters. Leave them to me." Ron had his eyes on the Eidolons and immediately engages in combat with them. It wasn't like the Magus Sisters you have seen in the past. If you thought they were easy... Sorry, but you are mistaken.

The three sisters all attack Ron's Demon Hybrid at once and sends him dazed on the ground, causing him to revert back to his original state. "Oww. You'll pay for doing that." Ron retaliated, bringing forth his weapons once again and morphs them into one set of bow and quivers. "Enough of this. They're going." Ron muttered, pulling his ethereal bowstring backwards to reveal the ethereal quiver and aims it at the Magus Sisters one by one.

"I'll make them sorry for ever invading us." he announced, but Tetsuya and Bunko couldn't believe their eyes having their attention to fighting diverted to Ron.

"Wait, what?" Tetsuya questioned. "I dunno. Let's not talk about it just yet."

Ron lets go of the ethereal bowstring and the arrow shoots straight in the direction of the sisters. Would it hit?

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Wave 1

Isolated Emperor
Remorseless Key (2/7)
Hell-Bitten Producer (1/5)

Wave 2 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity (5/13)

Wave 3 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity (10/12)

Wave 4

Eastern Sinner x8
Oblivious Cardinal x6
Power-Abusive Hybrid x4

Wave 5

Genocidal Red Moon
Bloodlust Manipulator
Forceful Tyrant
Fallen Camaraderie x9

Wave 6

Cold-Hearted Samurai
Desolate Empress
Lone Wolverine
Undead Demon x7

Wave 7

Illegal Alchemist x12
Convicted Strategist x12

Wave 8

Summoner of Storms x2
Magus Sisters

Engaged in Solo Battle
Defeated

[spoiler=Boss Info]
Fighters: Kuria

Boss: Keyblade Dragon (419/1800)

Aradace had been ignoring Mel's rampage ever since his friend had summoned this being, but something caught his attention. 

"Draven Blackthorn, Mistral Greywind, Vitalani Riverfade and Aradace Smith! Get the f*** out of the dojo! Bring that undead with you."

They followed Mel's instructions and marched up to the Mecha Dragon.

"I'll finish the training with Kuria and Ziro. You all failed. You'll be seeing me in the Founding Emperor's office." 

Aradace couldn't believe what he had just heard. They had failed?! But they had managed to damage the damn thing by a lot. Just because something gets in the way of the battle does not mean they are unworthy to fight this war! 

"Are you kidding me?! We are excellent fighters! Don't tell us we can't assist now!"

Aradace wanted to say more, but became discouraged when Mel refused to even acknowledge that he was speaking.

"It's ok Ara. At least we weren't kicked out of the realm. You know what happens when you fail a mission back at Gaviard..." Vitalani reminded Aradace.

You're right Tala. Let's just see what Ziro and Kuria can do.."

With that, the group returned to the dojo, sitting on the sidelines. Then, after all that confusion and anger, they remembered the zombie.

"What is 'Gaviard'? Who is 'Ara' and 'Tala'? Where am I?" She questioned Draven.

======

Meanwhile....

Ziro and Kuria were standing side by side, ready to face this Mecha Dragon yet again.

"I hope you're ready newbie. We have to take this piece of s*** down, and it isn't gonna hold back."

After saying this, he dashed forward, bearing Skyeslicer in his hand as he prepared his signature move. "Sky Breaker!!"

Bradley zoomed down the street at a high speed. He turned a corner and almost slid to the ground but caught himself, his hands grazing the pavement. There was nothing behind him but in front of him was his whole life. His brother had been gone for almost nine months, leaving behind his charge Gabriella. Bradley had forgotten to check up on her at all in that time. When the phone call finally came Bradley berated himself, in fact he hung up before he could even reply. Cooper had been struggling in a realm beyond Bradley's scope of comprehension doing who-knows-what. But no more. 

As his feet pounded the pavement he slowly started to wonder why he was making this trip on foot. Granted Gaby's city was on the border of his, it still seemed unnecessary when he could have found a ride. His adrenaline rush hit and he no longer felt the pain in his calf muscles. Naturally someone was pulling a garbage can out of an alley. Contrary to character Bradley decided to vault over it. It snagged his foot on the dismount and he almost tripped for the second time. 

He skidded as he arrived on her street and he looked up. One year makes so much difference. Gabriella was standing outside of her apartment. She looked left up the hill at Bradley panting at the corner. She squinted. For a second his higher ground and similar features made her think Cooper had finally returned. She almost started up the hill, almost. Bradley's goofy smile as he began to saunter toward her made her roll her eyes. Oh it's him. She hadn't many interactions with the boy since they were kids, and even then he was far too young to be of any interest as a diaper wearing three year old. Now he was taller and more muscular but Gaby couldn't forget her toddler years when she was far more mature and eating solid foods while he was still breastfeeding (yuck!).

She waited patiently for him to approach and state his business. She was anxious to leave. Her father had visited for the first time she could remember telling her she was needed in another realm of existence. Before this world would reach it's calamity there was another that was on the cusp of war. He didn't say much other than a new protector had been selected and she was to await his arrival.

Bradley leaned against the brick wall of the apartment next to where Gaby was impatiently standing. Microscopic strands of his navy blue hoodie got caught in the brick. 

"Hey" He had lowered his register and tried to sound older. 

Gabriella sighed and turned to look at him fully. He wasn't ugly, just repulsive for some reason. She managed a meager greeting before turning her attention back to the curiously empty urban street.

"So I spoke to Cooper, he asked about you. " Gaby perked up at this much to Bradley's dismay. She immediately began to gush.

REALLY? Is he alright, is he coming back, what else did he say? " She now turned her full attention to Bradley which made him squirm.

Truthfully, nothing else, I left in a hurry because I honestly didn't know OW! " Bradley rubbed the back of his head because Gabriella had reached out and smacked it with an open palm. Bradley bit his tongue instead of asking what that was for. Having an older sister and short tempered mother taught him not to ask the motivation of girl's fury.

Anyway I’m waiting for someone so you can just leave. “ Gabriella turned a smug nose towards him turned away, but as she did she began to glow. Bradley exclaimed and Gaby noticed he was glowing as well.

What the heck? “ Bradley looked baffled but he stepped onto the stair where Gaby was as if pushed by an unseeable force. She crossly looked up at him realizing he was taller than she was. With a jolt they were pushed into each other’s arms. Bradley gave his signature silly smile and Gabriella rolled her eyes as the light between them grew brighter and the world around began to fade from view.

~Kuria's POV~

His head was spinning long after going back-first into someone else. He heard none of the conversation and he would swear he hit the back of his head on something hard, probably the other person's skull. Either way, it wasn't until Ziro lifted him back up onto his feet and dragged him away that he started regaining sense of his surroundings.

"I hope you're ready newbie. We have to take this piece of sheet down, and it isn't gonna hold back."

Kuria did not get to respond as Ziro dashed forward, his head still pounding, looking upon the dragon of keys in disbelief. Looking down towards the arm of metal, towards the duel disk magnetically attached to it, he shook his head. "There's no use for a duel disk in a world where Duel Monsters does not seem to exist."

A low melodic moan echoed in solely his head as it began to pound with increased ferocity, enough for him to fall to his knees as he grabbed his head with both of his hands. The forearm of his left hand began to glow faintly with an unusual red mark as tears began to fall from closed eyes, even from the one with the false eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gemini's POV~

Gemini simply gave a single laugh in his avian as he flew up with one, two mighty wingbeats. He heard Ron's orders and decided to let the emperor have his chosen pray. After all, those wingbeats had caused him to fly high enough to see what laid ahead, allowing an indignant shriek to leave his beak as he caught sight of something ahead.

Among all that were coming to fight, there were two of him approaching from far away. And due to his own nature as being a technical replica of another, while his doubles would be probably the weakest of the replicas, they were also the most versatile.

Taking advantage of the fact he was in the air, Gemini allowed himself  to ball up into a cocoon, falling through the sky as he transformed once more. He did not connect with thee ground, instead he floated above it in the squid-like form of the Malamar.

There's a pair of my doubles in the distance. While they may match me in strength instead of exceeds, they more than make up for that with versatility, he projected around himself towards those that were supposed to be his allies.

"What I'm about to show you, I haven't shown anybody else " Celina said, holding something behind her back. Jack stood right in front of her, and he knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to peak his curiosity so that she could get some kind of reaction from him beside the bored expression that was currently on his face.

They both stood by a large fountain that was in the middle of the Academy garden; a place which was a beautiful display of Mother Nature. With its beautiful flowers and vibrant plants, it was a popular place for Academy students to hang out. Surprising, the garden was mostly absent of students. This was because most students were signing up for the annual Academy tournament, where students battled it out for a chance to win the grand prize. Jack couldn't care for such a pointless event, so when Celina asked if he could meet her in the garden, he decided to go.

"Is it your personal diary where you keep all your deepest darkest secrets?" Jack replied with little emotion.

Celina blushed when she heard this. She did have a diary, but there was no way in hell that she would show it to anyone “No, it's not."

"Is it a love letter?"

Celina blushed even more. She didn't know if he was being serious or just playing around, but she couldn’t take it anymore. "Just look!" She yelled out, ramming the thing she was holding into Jack's stomach. 

Jack barely grabbed the item as he had the breath knocked out of him. Stumbling backwards, he glanced at the item and confusion slightly showed on his face. "What is this?" He coughed out, holding a small, ancient-looking box that was made of a combination of shiny metal and dazzling purple gems.

Celina had her back to Jack with her arms crossed in front of her. She was trying to hide her blushing face. "It's a relic I found in the Ruins yesterday," she said without looking around.

Jack slowly inspected every inch of the relic. "What were you doing there?" The Ruins; a destroyed and abandoned castle not far from Talos, was rumored to be occupied by either ghosts, raiders, or both. Most people avoided the Ruins because of the high chance of getting robbed or killed.

“I don’t know really,” Celina said honestly, “I just had this sudden urge to go there yesterday and when I did I found that.”

Jack was starting to shake the relic like a kid shaking a Christmas present. “Does it do anything?”

“Hey, don’t shake it like that! You might break it!” As Celina reached out and grabbed the relic, it began to glow a bright, blinding purple.

What the- Both of them said before the light quickly faded. But what made them stop mid-sentence wasn’t the fading light. It was the sudden change of scenery. They were no longer in the Academy garden, but instead standing in the middle of a street. Nearby people stared at them in shock, and Celina and Jack did the same thing.

“Where are we?”

. . .

4 days later

. . .

Celina walked quickly through the hallway with Jack trailing slowly behind. They were supposed to be at a training session at the dojo but Jack had refused to leave his room.

“Why the h#ll do I need to go to training?” He had said, “I’m more than capable of fighting. I bet I could kick the instructor’s butt.”

It had taken several more minutes for Celina to convince Jack to go, and by then, they were already late. As Jack slacked behind Celina, he watched her hair swing back and forth as she kept looking back at him. “Come on! We’re late!”

“I move at my own pace,” Jack coldly replied.

Slightly annoyed, Celina grabbed Jack’s hand and dragged him along, forcing him to move faster. By the time that they arrived, they could tell the training session was almost over. Some kind of thing that resembled a dragon moved weakly around while two people prepared to take it down. On the sidelines, 5 other sat watching the battle. Ever since arriving here in mansion, Jack and Celina hadn’t really talked to or seen anybody. This was mainly because they had spent most of there time in their rooms, discussing about what to do. But even though they had barely seen anybody, Celina could tell who the instructor was. Walking up to Mel, Celina nervously rubbed the back of her head. “Um, hi. Sorry that me and Jack were late. He didn’t want to come to the training, but I was able to convince him.”

Meanwhile, Jack had walked up to the five people on the sidelines and looked at each of them. “Is this where the rejects go?”

"I hope you're ready newbie. We have to take this piece of sheet down, and it isn't gonna hold back."

"There's no use for a duel disk in a world where Duel Monsters does not seem to exist."

Mel heard those two phrases, nodding. The Keyblade Dragon started to approach the two and begins opening its fire, but few seconds later, it decides to backfire and sparks of electricity started shooting out, much to her surprise. "Hey, that's not supposed to happen!" Mel said. "We're done here. Kuria and Ziro. I deem you both ready for the war." but she immediately notices something about Kuria. "Hey, son. Are you alright?" she asked Kuria.

"Someone tend to him, or I will!" she ordered. No one seemed to respond after a few minutes, so she came to his aid. She approached Kuria and held out her hand.

"I'll help you up." she said, in a caring tone. Although she doesn't have much more time to waste, so she carries on working with the rest of the people within the dojo provided that Kuria got the help up.

"Get outside now, I'm assuming the rest of the cast are in trouble."

"The rest of you, come with me." but she was stopped by two more people coming in. “Um, hi. Sorry that me and Jack were late. He didn’t want to come to the training, but I was able to convince him.” said a young girl approaching Mel. "That's alright, because the Keyblade Dragon decided to backfire itself on me. Meet me in the Founding Emperor's office in a short while. I gotta clear this up." she replied, detaching her Keyblades back to its original state and forces them to disappear. The Keyblades in Kuria's hand not too long ago also disintegrates. "That does it. All of you, follow me. Apart for Kuria and Ziro. Both of you should be outside." she said, leaving the dojo and making her way to her father's office. Once there, the door was ironically left open. "How could you leave this open, Dad... People might steal sheet." Mel said to herself before helping herself in along with Aradace and his gang, as well as Jack and Celina.

When all of the trainees are seated, Mel starts the meeting of her own. "Aradace and gang... You all know your incompetence. Arguing over nothing, helps no one."

"Your punishment is nothing short of battling me. That's all I'll say." she said, opening a separate portal. "This one leads to a separate battlefield, filled with my memories of when I was your age." she explained before the portal expands, turning the office into her own little world. Now, the image starts filling up with memories of Mel's child and teenagehood.

Elements of ice, fire, wind and thunder starts enveloping the princess before all of her limbs are filled with each respective element. Her ten Keyblades appear with two in her hands and eight floating with mind of their own... Here, there and everywhere.

"Jack... Celina... You're free to join in. This is the training for latecomers and failures!"

Mel stood in her fighting stance before the battle starts. The objective is to survive her attacks before the war starts. She will not need to be defeated.

213jbrs.jpg

Continuing on from the previous post, the ethereal arrow misses the Magus Sisters, so they immediately charge at Ron's direction.

"funk."

"I should have known better." he said, de-morphing his weapon and charges straight at the group of Eidolons at full power and speed. Mid way through charging in at them, he was stopped by a pair of Gemini data, the ones the real thing had saw from the distance. "Two?" he questioned before Rin, being as smart as she is came to his aid. "I'll take care of them. Carry on fighting the Magus Sisters." she ordered, to which Ron adheres to. "Right, I'm leaving them to you." he said, before looking up at the real Gemini to see how he was doing.

"Still floating as always." he said. "Gemini, make sure you don't overdo it here!" before he shoots off, in another attempt to fight the Magus Sisters once again.

This time round, he was stopped by a familiar face swooping right past him. "Wait... What the funk was he...?" his words stopped, his thought process wasn't working and the Magus Sisters started to gain their advantage. One of them used her signature attack and petrified Ron on the spot whilst he was dumbfounded.

No one even noticed this happen.

Not one person.

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Wave 1

Isolated Emperor
Remorseless Key (2/7)

Wave 2 (airborne)

Wave 3 (airborne)

Wave 4

Eastern Sinner x8
Oblivious Cardinal x6
Power-Abusive Hybrid x4

Wave 5

Genocidal Red Moon
Bloodlust Manipulator
Forceful Tyrant
Fallen Camaraderie x9

Wave 6

Cold-Hearted Samurai
Desolate Empress
Lone Wolverine
Undead Demon x7

Wave 7

Illegal Alchemist x12
Convicted Strategist x12

Wave 8

Summoner of Storms x2
Magus Sisters

Engaged in Solo Battle
Defeated

[spoiler=Boss Info]
Fighters: Aradace, Vitalani, Draven, Mistral, Raiden, Jack, Celina

Boss: Mel Yim (100,000/100,000)

"What is going on? Where am I?" The undead creature Draven had summoned broke the silence.

"Draven, I don't know how, but this one has a mind. Maybe you could teach her something and she can be of good use to you in combat."

"That may be true, but I'm still confused about it myself. What happens if I tell her, and then something goes wrong?"

"Like what genius?"

"I don't know, but I don't really want to take any chances"

"Draven. Is that Master's name? I like that name. Master is actually cute..."

"See Draven? She obviously has the potential to think. Wouldn't that be an asset? Just tell her basic things."

"Maybe you could give her a name"

"Like what?"

"How about something like, 'Sylvia'. Has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?"

"Nice try Mistral, but I don't think that would work for a zombie. Sylvia is a name that has to do with light, right? A zombie plus light? I don't think so"

"No, I like that name. 'Sylvia'..."

"Alright then. You teach Sylvia basic knowledge like the alphabet and things, and--" Aradace stopped when he heard something.

"Is this where the rejects go?"

Aradace looked in the direction of the comment. He saw another person who looked nothing like the other two fighters he had already seen. He looked unhappy to be here.

"Hey there. Something bothering you?"

No answer. Then Aradace looked to the right and saw yet another unknown person.

What the hell?

Just then, Mel comes back and approaches him and his friends. 

"All of you, follow me. Apart for Kuria and Ziro. Both of you should be outside."

"Who's this?" Sylvia questioned Mel.

The group decided to ignore this and went with Mel to the Emperor's office.

"Aradace and gang... You all know your incompetence. Arguing over nothing, helps no one." She said once everyone had taken a seat.

"This isn't nothing! This is ground breaking!"

"It's ok Ara. Let it go for now."

"Your punishment is nothing short of battling me. That's all I'll say."

"Punishment? You know what? Fine. We'll beat your sorry ass anyway."

"Raiden! That's not very nice."

"You're one to talk."

Aradace saw the hurt look in Mistral's eyes. 

Just then, the room changed into a new place with items that looked like they might have some importance to someone's childhood.

"This one leads to a separate battlefield, filled with my memories of when I was your age."

That explains it...

"Jack... Celina... You're free to join in. This is the training for latecomers and failures!"

So those are their names...

"Alright. Draven and Sylvia need to create diversions for her attacks. Raiden, I need you to start blasting your beams in her direction. Vitalani can slow her movements by keeping her in an orb of water. Mistral, try to create a whirlwind that can attract those keyblades. I'll take her head on. As for Jack and Celina, you'll figure something out."

"That's alright, because the Keyblade Dragon decided to backfire itself on me. Meet me in the Founding Emperor's office in a short while. I gotta clear this up." Mel said.

Celina let out a sigh of relief. She had been expecting Mel would have chewed her and Jack out for being late.

Lucky for us that dragon malfunctioned, Celina thought before noticing that Jack wasn’t with her. Spinning around, she spotted him hanging over by the four people on the sidelines. Oh dear. Hope he’s not saying something mean to them.

At this thought, she quickly walked over.

At this time, one of the four people, a young man with red hair, spoke to Jack.

"Hey there. Something bothering you?"

Jack bored expression slowly formed to a slightly serious version. He didn’t like this guy. That wasn’t new, considering he didn’t like basically everyone, but there was something about this guy that made Jack really not like him. Before he could say something back, he was distracted by Celina briskly walking over.  But before either of them could say anything, Mel spoke again.

"That does it. All of you, follow me. Apart for Kuria and Ziro. Both of you should be outside." she said, leaving the dojo and making her way to her father's office.

As they walked, Celina and Jack glanced at each other, but didn’t say anything. When they arrived at their destination, Mel made some comment about her Dad leaving the door to his office open before letting them all inside. If someone had paid close attention, they would have seen a tiny flinch from Jack when Mel mentioned her Dad. Jack and his own dad didn’t have the best relationship. Jack didn’t care that they didn’t have a close relationship, but it still left a bad taste in his mouth whenever they argued.

By now, everyone was seated around the office and Mel had begun the meeting.

"Aradace and gang... You all know your incompetence. Arguing over nothing, helps no one." She said once everyone had taken a seat.

"It's ok Ara. Let it go for now."

"Your punishment is nothing short of battling me. That's all I'll say."

"You're one to talk."

Celina didn’t know what to say or when to say it. With Mel and the other people all talking and arguing, it was hard to find a place to introduce herself. Jack, on the other hand, didn’t even want to introduce himself. He just sat in his chair with his arms crossed, watching like a statue. His expression stayed emotionless, even when the room started to suddenly transform and someone’s memories flashed by.

As elements surrounded Mel and her swords appeared floating around her and in her hands, Celina watched in wonder. Wow, she must be a master in elements  Celina’s expression quickly faded when she realized that she and Jack would be fighting her.

"Jack... Celina... You're free to join in. This is the training for latecomers and failures!" Mel said before standing in a battle stance.

At once, Aradace and his friends jumped into action and Aradace began shouting orders.

"Alright. Draven and Sylvia need to create diversions for her attacks. Raiden, I need you to start blasting your beams in her direction. Vitalani can slow her movements by keeping her in an orb of water. Mistral, try to create a whirlwind that can attract those keyblades. I'll take her head on. As for Jack and Celina, you'll figure something out."

All I have to do is take her out? Jack thought with little emotion, Easy

At once he broke into a sprit, charging for Mel. On the way, he elbowed Aradace viscously as he ran past. “Out of my way,” Jack said without remorse and without looking back.

“JACK!” Celina shouted out after seeing him elbow Aradace. Quickly she ran over to Aradace. “Are you alright?” She asked worriedly, her eyes filled with concern.

Meanwhile, Jack’s right arm covered instantly in ice. When he was about 10 feet away from Mel, he punched the ground with his right arm. In response a large, cascading wave of ice shot out from the ground in front of Jack’s fist and headed straight for Mel.

"It's okay Ara. Let it go for now." Mel heard in response to her statement. "Your punishment is nothing short of battling me" she said afterwards, although bitter reactions came from Raiden.

"You're one to talk."

Then, when Mel heard orders being shouted upon by Aradace as soon as the battle commenced, she was immediately impressed.

"That's what I call teamwork." then she saw Jack punch the ground with what seems to be an ice element but not before elbowing Aradace and Celina tending to him.

“Out of my way,” Jack said without remorse and without looking back. She did not pay attention to anything else that was said and focusing on the battle. When icicles started cascading from the ground, she immediately slices through like butter with only a small amount of it hitting her. "Cockiness gets you nowhere, you little sheet." Mel said, beginning to cast a non-elemental spell that could potentially hinder anyone's movements. "I hope you all are paying attention."

"Chaos Blizzaja!" she chanted, as fourteen layers of clear ice freezes through the entire room, inflicting the petrification status to Jack, Aradace and Mistral. The spell also inflicts a huge amount of damage to everyone else, especially ice eaters before the said clear ice breaks down. "Fool." she quipped, going for hand-to-hand combat on the rest of the members, with two of her Keyblades going for Vitalani and Mel herself going straight for Raiden and Celina with the rest of her weapons. "I knew it. You cannot defeat me." she said, slightly depressed as she readies another non-elemental spell. "Chaos Firaja." she chanted, as a giant ball of flame comes out of the magic circle that appears from the ceiling drops upon the battlers still moving, slowing them all down and yet again inflicting heavy damage to all including fire eaters.

Who knows what Mel could be doing next? At this moment in time, no one could surpass her.

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Wave 1

Isolated Emperor
Remorseless Key (2/7)

Wave 2 (airborne)

Wave 3 (airborne)

Wave 4

Eastern Sinner x8
Oblivious Cardinal x6
Power-Abusive Hybrid x4

Wave 5

Genocidal Red Moon
Bloodlust Manipulator
Forceful Tyrant
Fallen Camaraderie x9

Wave 6

Cold-Hearted Samurai
Desolate Empress
Lone Wolverine
Undead Demon x7

Wave 7

Illegal Alchemist x12
Convicted Strategist x12

Wave 8

Summoner of Storms x2
Magus Sisters

Engaged in Solo Battle
Defeated

Ailments: Ron (Petrified)

[spoiler=Boss Info]
Fighters: Aradace, Vitalani, Draven, Mistral, Sylvia, Raiden, Jack, Celina

Ailments: Jack, Aradace, Mistral (Petrified); All other fighters (Slow)

Boss: Mel Yim (99,998/100,000)

Bradley and Gaby's phones both spring to life at the same time. They realize they are still holding onto each other and Gaby quickly pushes Bradley away and dusts herself off before looking at their surroundings. As the phones begin to play a radio broadcast the two look around at the rose garden they are in front of. The radio broadcast is a speech. A speech describing a coming war. Bradley stands petrified to the spot. Ignoring Gaby's distressed cries and frantic looking around at this colorful new landscape. This daunting call to arms is more than Bradley could hope to stomach. He tries to take a breath but he finds no air reaching his lungs. He bends down with his hands on is knees.

Gabriella stops being frantic and for the first time sees Bradley for who he truly is.

"Jo are you okay." She calls him by his childhood nickname in hopes of calming him. At the sound of her voice he takes in two ragged breaths. Her face softens as she approaches him slowly and her heart finally beats with not the same, but a similar care for him she once held for his older brother. She reaches out slowly and grabs his hand.

All at once a brilliant light begins to explode from their point of contact. Bradley stands up quickly and his and Gabriella's gasps of surprise cause more than enough oxygen to keep them aware of what is happening. A whirlwind of air currents begins to spin around them ripping off flower petals and spinning them around the duo. And as quickly as it began it dies down. The pair turn their heads back to the center, as they had been shielding their eyes with their free hands. With a start they realize they were no longer holding hands, but instead a weapon.

"This looks like..." Bradley began.

"...The Mercury Sword" Gabriella finished. Bradley quickly let go and much to Gabriella's surprise the weapon remained in her hand. She recalled how the first few weeks with Cooper she had tried to take the sword as a gag and it always flashed and appeared back in Cooper's possession. Now she could feel the raw energy coursing through it into her arm. It was as if her neurons were firing in perfect synchronicity with the fluid metal that now began to course around the end of the hilt. As a blade began to form Bradley deftly disarmed her and held the weapon out at arms length to examine it.

"HEY!" She started to prepare a scolding..

"Finally my own sword." Bradley's face held so much glee that Gaby caught herself. If she was being honest he was descended from the same warriors as Cooper was so it could just as well be his weapon. She sighed and nodded as the mercury swirled around in the air not taking shape. In fact Gaby notted that Cooper could not do that for long at all before a weapon had to be formed. But here Bradley was, coaxing the metal into various fluid shapes like some elegant water-bender.

"This is thrilling, really, but I think we should find the palace." Bradley looked confused for a moment but then recalled the radio broadcast that had played on his phone. He reached for it now but to his and Gabriella's dismay both devices were now somehow fried. They took inventory of everything the two of them shared but unfortunately except for the sword both kids only had the clothes on their backs.

With determination, however much unwarranted, Gabriella set off toward a loud ruckus that was being caused. As they left the entrance to the garden the dramatic change in scenery immediately made them both depressed. It was as if the garden had made them forget their worries but now they were both reminded of how far out of their depths the two of them were. Bradley notted the busted up cars and cracked pavements. Gabriella looked at the dreary sight of the cloud cover above. All at once Bradley realized something.

"This is London." Bradley took Gabriella's confused expression as a need for him to clarify. "Or at least THIS version of earth's London. Or what's left of it." Looking around Gaby realized he must be right. The cars that were intact enough had the driver's side on opposite ends than she recalled. The style of the houses and businesses were different. And the dead ringer was the fact that they were LITERALLY passing Buckingham palace within a few paces.

The commotion was louder now and Gabriella and Bradley both stopped. They could see the emperor's palace but the only problem was it seemed there was already a battle raging just outside of it.

"Crap, Dad had made it seem like we would have more time to get ready." Gabriella bit her lip as she looked at the fighters clashing. Bradley waved his weapon at his side hopelessly.

"Well it seems like time has run out, what on earth are we supposed to do."

"Perhaps you two should follow me." A hooded figure approached wearing tattered brown robes. The pair of teenagers looked at each other but realized they really had no other choice. For some reason they trusted whoever this was, but still stood close absentmindedly locking fingers as they followed whoever it was, back toward Buckingham Palace.

~Kuria's POV~

Kuria did not register talking at first, not until after someone hooked a hand under the metallic arm and pulled him up onto his feet. Only once he was standing did he manage to make out the words, "Get outside now, I'm assuming the rest of the cast are in trouble."

Not having opened his eyes once while getting up, he had been focusing on getting his head to at least ignore the feeling of it pounding and pounding and oh god, did he feel like someone was trying to beat its way out of his skull with the largest of sledgehammers in the least polite of ways.

Stumbling out of the area with the metallic hand on his forehead helping to cool himself down slightly, Kuria finally opened his eyes to look ahead towards the madness trying to approach. It was the cybernetic eye, however, that spotted the odd statue in the distance, recognizing it as one of the people in charge of the place.

"What the hell...?" Forcing himself to work through the pain in his head, he ran over towards the one thing unique to him that many others mistook for a regular motorcycle, though he could not fault them for it.

Giving his silver and aquamarine Duel Runner a good rev, he got on and began to ride it into the madness ahead. The glow that had been on his left forearm when he had his eyes shut closed faded for the moment before he opened them upon standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gemini's POV~

If Gemini could sigh, he certainly would at this moment. Disallowed to react to an inattentive dumbass's petrifaction, a newcomer being forced to be ignorant to the full reality behind his splitting headache though he should honestly know better by now, and now the false Malamar could feel the slight disturbance that indicated another would be coming to this twisted reality.

This was nothing more than a giant clusterfuck, in his opinion.

To think you puppetmasters would be better at controlling the strings, but it seems that I am being proven wrong, he purposely projected to the ones above.

Spinning in place after lowering itself to be more level with the largest part of the crowds, slices of purple energy started flying towards the replicas surrounding it in the form of a Psycho Cut, he hoped that the non-elemental strikes help to further reduce the numbers around.

Oh, what he would do for some tea about now...

When Kuria charged through the battlefield with his Duel Runner, only then did someone notice Ron's ailment in battle. It was Chenise, who was literally on the way to another wave of replicas before she bumped into the cyborg in a petrified state. "Ron?" she muttered under her breath. "Wait there." she continued, as she pulled out a vial of Remedy, popped the top off and poured the bottle into Ron's petrified mouth, restoring him to his original state. By then, three waves of replicas have already escaped.

"Son of a jabroni." he quipped.

"Hey, Chenise, how long was I out for?" he asked, before looking behind him to see what that roaring noise was. "A Duel Runner?" he questioned. "And it don't sound or look like it's in the best condition..." he remarked, as he listens to the sound of the Duel Runner for any other problems. "I only just noticed now. My apologies." Chenise replied. "Dammit, jabroni. I would've had my body shattered by now!"

The cyborg now turns to Kuria.

"Hey, kiddo... Stop your runner for a second." Ron shouted at Kuria as he approached the battlefield. "Let me inspect this thing. I just wanna check if everything is running okay." Ron asked, and provided that Kuria jumps off his Runner, the Founding Emperor takes a good look around. Even though he hadn't found any major problems, it had only increased his curiosity. "I wonder how this thing is still running in the real world... Still am!"

"No matter, I'll have to make sure it runs at its best in the real world." he said.

"Park the thing inside the Simulation Room from the back of the mansion. You'll need your Simulation Room ID to get in." Ron instructed the duelist. "I'll get my doctor to maintain the Runner for you in the meantime..." he was going to continue talking, but he was interrupted.

"Ron, I'm hearing a commotion from your office!" Chenise shouted over the top of her head. "sheet, really...?" Ron moaned. "We'll talk some more after you park up your Duel Runner. I got something to deal with." he said to Kuria as he rushed back inside the mansion. Five minutes later, as Ron got back in, he saw a void over the balcony and decided to intervene. "I know what this is..."

"Stop the fight this instant!" the Emperor blasted, unsheathing his weapon and sliced through the void, exposing the likes of Aradace, Vitalani, Raiden, Mistral, Sylvia, Draven, Jack and Celina fighting against Mel. "Dad! What the funk!" Mel shouted, as if the fight was interrupted. "So you're fighting against those puny guys, huh? Why?" he questioned, "I've known you better than that. Perhaps I shall instigate this fight, and join in wherever possible."

"I'll confess, then Dad."

"It's because those idiots argued over the top of their heads rather than focusing on the training at hand."

"Jack and Celina were late, so you can count them out but they are still free to fight against me." the princess said. Ron listens to every word and nodded.

"Continue." he said, as his daughter rebuilds the void to create memories of her childhood again. "Oh, I remember this..." he thought.

213jbrs.jpg

Back outside though, Chenise was left in charge of this raging battle. "Gemini! There's a few more replicas in the shape of Isolated Emperors heading your way! How they have wings as well, I have no idea!" she quipped, reminding the false demon of incoming enemies. "Shane, enemies coming for you from behind! Rin, something's coming for you from above!" she observed, relaying everything she sees to every other person in battle.

"I got it, sis. Heading to said location."

"Taken care of."

"Tetsuya, something's going for Kuria at the back of the mansion, quarantine that replica immediately!"

"Heading there immediately. I'm not letting a soul near our allies."

Ken, Bunko... Replicas are coming from inside that manhole!"

"Affirmative."

"I got the message. I'm going in to kick their asses."

Chenise relays the last of her findings and gets the message from everyone else, signalling the fact that they have received their orders but finds Power-Abusive Hybrids heading her way. "Ugh. I knew it." she moaned, unsheathing her weapons and gets prepared to fight what was in front of her. "I have no choice but to kill them. I am not letting anything anywhere near this mansion!"

As everyone else is heading to the locations concerned, Chenise engages in a solo battle against the remaining Power-Abusive Hybrids in front of her.

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Wave 1

Isolated Emperor
Remorseless Key
Hell-Bitten Producer

Wave 2 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity

Wave 3

Eastern Sinner
Oblivious Cardinal

Power-Abusive Hybrid x4

Wave 4

Genocidal Red Moon
Bloodlust Manipulator
Forceful Tyrant
Fallen Camaraderie (1/9)

Wave 5

Gemini Rivetter's Data (1/2)
Summoner of Storms (1/2)
Magus Sisters

Engaged in Solo Battle
Defeated

[spoiler=Boss Info]

Ailments: Jack, Aradace, Mistral (Petrified); All other fighters (Slow)

Boss: Mel Yim (99,998/100,000)

~Kuria's POV~

Plowing through a few more replicas for good measure that were actually surprised by his actions, he soon stopped in front of Ron, though he did not shut it off. Doing that in the middle of a fight was asking for trouble. "Let me inspect this thing. I just wanna check if everything is running okay."

"...okay, then?" Confused as to why this was happening now of all times, Kuria kicked one of his legs over to get off the Runner, keeping his guard up while Ron looked over it.

"I wonder how this thing is still running in the real world... Still am!"

"No matter, I'll have to make sure it runs at its best in the real world."

Kuria looked back towards him like the Emperor had grown a second head or something. "The funk do you mean by 'real world'?"

"Park the thing inside the Simulation Room from the back of the mansion," Ron continued, completely ignoring Kuria's question. "You'll need your Simulation Room ID to get in." Ron instructed the duelist. "I'll get my doctor to maintain the Runner for you in the meantime..." he was going to continue talking, but he was interrupted and that was the opportunity Kuria took to get back on it.

While he heard what Ron stated as he ran off, Kuria just shook his head at the man, taking the opportunity to pull a pair of goggles from a hidden compartment behind the screen of the Duel Runner and placing his glasses in it instead. Putting the goggles over his eyes and seeing he could see clearly, Kuria gave it another rev before making a spin in place to get momentum and plowing through more of the replicas at high speed, sending quite the number flying into the air against their will before finally leaving the field towards the mansion he left not that long ago.

The moment he got the Emperor alone, Kuria made a point to ask him a key question that was ignored the first time. "Alright, what in the hell do you mean by this 'real world' bullshit?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gemini's POV~

From an outward appearance, Gemini appeared to be focusing on the fight, Constricting certain replicas before spinning and hitting several mother-funkers with a single mother-funker.

Internally, however, he was laughing whatever could pass as an ass in his current form right off at the exchange between Kuria and Ron.

Finally, another that sees how much of a numbskull he is, Gemini thought to himself. Flying towards the remains of Wave Four, which consisted of three different replicas in addition to a lot of a fourth, Gemini thought it would be fun to enact a bit of Foul Play among them, using their own physical strength against each other in the process.

“Are you alright?” Aradace heard the female latecomer say after the male one elbowed him hard in the stomach.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied. He glared at Jack. What did I do that could have upset him so much?

Before Aradace was finished with his thought, he watched Jack try to hit Mel with a cascade of ice. But, before it hit her, she sliced right through it.

"Cockiness gets you nowhere, you little s***" he heard her say.

Then, as if punishing everyone for his arrogance, she screamed, "Chaos Blizzaja!"

Aradace could do nothing but watch as the power froze him, Jack and Mistral in place. Fortunately, all he had to do was increase his body temperature to melt the surrounding ice, use a Remedy, then he could free Mistral and Jack.

Scratch that, I'm not helping that son of a gun.

As Aradace started heating up, he noticed that Mel was going AWOL on everyone.

"I knew it. You cannot defeat me."

Aradace was pretty sure she was unaware that he was free at this point. If this was the case, he could free the Mistral, then make a surprise attack. A perfect opening.

By the time he reached Mistral, she already looked blue in the face.

"Please get me outta here. I'm freezing...."

"You know, Tala can use ice on you anytime right?"

A look of hurt and shock spread across her face.

You're r-really gonna b-bring that up right n-now? G-get me outta h-here!"

Aradace shot fire from his mouth, aimed at the ice. Within seconds it was melted and she was free. Then he used another remdy on her.

"Alright, plans changed. You go assist Tala in fighting those Keyblades. I'll surprise Mel with an attack from behind."

Mistral looked pleased at the opportunity. She took off, and Aradace looked back at Jack. He seemed a little angry. 

I can't worry about him. I have to attack while I still have the chance.

He charged forward, towards Mel, skin transforming to scales, wings forming on his back. When she wasn't looking, he tackled her to the ground, then picked her up, and flew into the air.

"I've got her! Now hit her with everything you've got!"

Raiden, Mistral, and Vitalani all looked up at her and aimed. At once, bursts of electricity, winds, and water were spiraling towards her.

Draven and Sylvia on the other hand were dealing with her Keyblades.

Still hand in hand, the teenagers stepped trepidatiously through the Palace gates that were hanging off their hinges. Bradley looked with interest at the now defunct guard stands. It was more than Gaby cared to contemplate but Bradley was in his element. The concept of multiple worlds was one that Cooper had always made sure to instill in him. The name brought a minor pang and Bradley absentmindedly squeezed Gabriella's hand. She was startled and almost let go but when she was more afraid than she cared to admit and instead readjusted her grip and continued following the robed figure.

"How was your journey here?" The hooded figure surprised the pair with such a colloquial question. They looked at each other before giving a "Good" in unison. Bradley looked at Gaby for the first time and tried to get her attention. When she glanced at him he began mouthing a conversation to her silently.

What do you think" he started quietly. 

"About what?" she replied inaudibly. Bradley gestured toward the Hood and she shrugged.

"Okay here we are!" The robed figure had turned on his heel and the duo almost bumped into him. They had been so distracted they didn't realize they had walked into the grand ballroom. They were both about to ask a series of questions when he threw off his hood in one fluid motion.

For a solid minute they both stared in awe at the person in front of them. So familiar and yet so distant. A friend and a stranger. Someone they loved and yet were meeting for the first time. Cooper was able to, for the first time in a long time, muster a smile. Both kids ignored the haphazardness of it and ran into his arms. He hugged them and laughed.

"Where have you been!?!" Gabriella chimed.

"You look so old." Bradley observed concurrently. Cooper scowled briefly at Bradley before addressing Gabriella.

"Well it's kind of a long story that begins with your father." Gabriella perked up at this. "The short form is I spent roughly 5 years in Purgatory before arriving here, in 'the Real World'" Both kids looked confused.

"I'm sorry what makes this the 'Real World'" Bradley immediately inquired.

Cooper waved away the question. "The people in this universe think very highly of themselves. Anyway the point is I've been training to stop this onslaught because eventually it will affect home." Cooper looked at the two. "You arrival leads me to believe things are about to get a whole lot worse."

"Well what are we supposed to do?" Gaby was fighting an uncomfortable knot in her stomach. This was ENTIRELY too much to handle. What little they had seen of the fight outside looked to be SIGNIFICANTLY out of her wheel house, and Bradley was just a normal kid.

"I don't know..." 

"Well that's Perfect!"

"But..." He gave Bradley a sharp look for interrupting. "I may be able to help you guys learn how to defend yourselves."

"No need look." Bradley summoned his Mercury sword. "Plus Gaby can use it." Gaby smiled realizing he had noticed.

"Wow!" Cooper stepped up and grabbed the sword from his brother and examined it for only a moment before it flashed from his grip into Gabriella's. "Well let's see what you got."

Cooper's sword appeared and the Mercury almost instantly flashed into a huge sword akin to those found in Final Fantasy video games. His muscles across his shoulders rippled and he shrugged off the robe.

"Bring it on." He beckoned, as Gabriella charged at him mercury dancing through the air.

Mel begins observing the response she was about to get from the rest of the fighters.

"Please get me outta here. I'm freezing...." she heard from Mistral.

"You know, Tala can use ice on you anytime right?" Now, that part was where she stopped him. 

"Don't bother, because I'm not gonna flinch. I'm highly resistant to any magical attack and every elemental attack."

"You're r-really gonna b-bring that up right n-now? G-get me outta h-"

"Shut up, jabroni. I'm talking."

"Though, I'd like to see you try. You would fail miserably."

As Mel noticed her opponents rushing through at her with various elements, she was being picked up and thrown in the air. However, little did they know, she picked herself up along with her Keyblades and formed a Keyblade Dragon temporarily, firing a rapid laser in one area before it reverted.

"Very good... Unfortunately, NOT good enough."

"Chaos Curaja" she chanted, restoring her health back to full. "Let's see how you like this." she said, aiming directly at the fighters ahead of her, using each one of her Keyblades to pin the back of their shirts to the wall before setting a Doom counter over every single one of their heads. "Free yourselves from my Keyblades in five minutes. They'll be stuck to the wall like super glue so there's no way you can get out. If you can prove to me otherwise, I shall deem this training complete." the princess was narcissistic and laughing hysterically at the fighters' incompetence. Her father, who was observing from the sidelines was not impressed. "sheet, I never knew my daughter was this bad." he thought, but then turns his attention to Kuria who somehow managed to chase him in. "Alright, what in the hell do you mean by this 'real world' bullshit?" he heard. "Kuria! What the hell are you doing!?"

"You want the answer to that question? Fine. Listen carefully."

"This is an alternate reality. A reality so far distorted that no one even realises it's fake. The only people who realised this was fake are the creators and myself. Yes, my son knows. My daughters know, my son-in-law knows and so does my grandchildren. The only people that doesn't know are the people that aren't esteemed to this universe and I don't plan for that to spread."

"Do you hear me now, boy? You should be back outside helping the rest of the leaders out." the Founding Emperor said. "Now, get your ass out of my office... Off you go now..." he finished, as he pushes his way out alongside Kuria, pulled him aside and talked some more.

"Am I understanding this correctly?" Ron asked. "Are you a duelist of some kind?" he followed up, hoping for an answer. When he does get an answer though, he follows up with: "You are? I see. I used to be one myself before I died."

"Yes, that's right. I'm an Immortal."

And, we're in for a long conversation... To be continued.

213jbrs.jpg

When Chenise engages a battle against the four Power-Abusive Hybrids, the battle was pushed away from the mansion. The said replicas were going as far as possible towards the plot where the Buckingham Palace used to be where everyone would notice. "Dan, Sasha! Don't let the other replicas out!" Chenise started dishing out orders as she left. Not before saying: "Shane, guard this place well. I'll have you spread the rest of the orders to everyone else." she finished as she fades away from view.

"Dan, Sasha... You know what to do. My sister gave you the orders."

"Right, you can count on me." Dan replied. "Any replicas that come in, are not coming out. I'll be working with Gemini. Did you hear that over here, demon!?" the older princess shouted so Gemini could also hear the remaining orders being dished out. "Tetsuya, Rin. Your jobs are done. I believe the replicas in your locations are escaping."

"Good, I'm beat anyway. Wanna gamble in the basement, Rin?"

"Sure, why not?"

Seeing as their jobs are done for now, Tetsuya and Rin head to the Gambling Room in the mansion's basement.

James, Meguri... Open up the Hall of Fame."

"Heard loud and clear! Heading straight there!"

"Wait for me, James!" Meguri and James were heard communicating as they head out to open up the doors to the Hall of Fame.

"Ziro at the back, I want you to help me sweep up the shattered replicas."

"Ken, I want you to go back inside the mansion and open the doors to the Virtual Reality Room. I'm putting you in charge."

"Heard loud and clear. Heading to said location now." Ken said, adhering to the orders that was handed out to him.

"And Bunko... Is inside that manhole. I'll go get her." he finished, as he makes his way to the nearest manhole, opens it up and makes his way inside the sewage pipe.

213jbrs.jpg

The Power-Abusive Hybrids kept on running, but the Warblington sister kept chasing after them whilst spewing out fire magic at them to the point where they passed Gabriella, Bradley and Cooper. "Hey! Come back here, bastards!" she was heard in the background by the angelic trio whilst mercury was spreading across the area.

Can she eventually get to those replicas?

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Wave 1

Isolated Emperor
Remorseless Key
Hell-Bitten Producer

Wave 2 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity

Wave 3

Eastern Sinner
Oblivious Cardinal

Power-Abusive Hybrid x4

Wave 4

Genocidal Red Moon
Bloodlust Manipulator
Forceful Tyrant
Fallen Camaraderie (1 defeated out of 9)

Wave 5

Gemini Rivetter's Data (1 defeated out of 2)
Summoner of Storms (1 defeated out of 2)
Magus Sisters

Engaged in Solo Battle
Defeated

[spoiler=Boss Info]

Ailments: Jack, Aradace, Mistral (Doom); Vitalani, Draven, Silvia, Raiden, Celina (Slow/Doom)

Doom Timer: 6 posts

Boss: Mel Yim (100,000/100,000)

Archived