From Victory to Oblivion: A Real Life War [IC Thread] [R-16]

Chaotic Angel

~Kuria's POV~

"Kuria! What the hell are you doing!?"

The duelist had been ready to block with the metallic arm in case the Emperor had ended up swinging out his arms as he turned to face him in shock. It did not seem to be needed, but now he had a royal practically glaring at him before finally continuing, "You want the answer to that question? Fine. Listen carefully."

Kuria crossed his arms in front of himself with an ease that would normally come from having two real arms as he listened.

"This is an alternate reality. A reality so far distorted that no one even realizes it's fake. The only people who realized this was fake are the creators and myself. Yes, my son knows. My daughters know, my son-in-law knows and so does my grandchildren. The only people that doesn't know are the people that aren't esteemed to this universe and I don't plan for that to spread."

A reality that wasn't even real? The f...?

"Do you hear me now, boy? You should be back outside helping the rest of the leaders out." the Founding Emperor said. "Now, get your ass out of my office... Off you go now..."

"Geez, fine. I'll get gone," Kuria quipped as he was forced out of the office room. He had begun to make his way out, but was suddenly tugged on by the flesh arm, pulled over towards Ron for some reason.

"Am I understanding this correctly?" Ron asked. "Are you a duelist of some kind?" the man asked to Kuria's surprise. At this point, Kuria remembered that he hadn't really shared much of his own reality with the people here, so that had Kuria wondering about this dude.

"Yeah, I ran a Clear World deck," he responded incase it was understood what he mean, but before he could follow up with anything, Ron began to speak.

"You are? I see. I used to be one myself before I died."

"...you're dead," Kuria remarked flatly, not even a question in his voice.

"Yes, that's right. I'm an Immortal."

"You look pretty damned good for a dead man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gemini's POV~

If Gemini wasn't currently focused on fighting, he'd be on the floor laughing at Ron right now, his screwed-up sense awareness allowing him to know what was happening in places other than his current location. One of the Fallen Camaraderie took advantage of the slightly-distracted Malamar to try and deck him.

The Malamar went flying an inch, but it caused Gemini to refocus wholly on the battle in front of him.

Oh, that's it.

Grappling the one that tried to punch him with a Constrict, the Malamar flew up high into the sky before throwing his prey back down towards the ground towards a group of the same kind of replica stupidly gathering where their ally used to be.

Many were impacted by their 'friend' colliding with them.

Mindless duplicates.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah, I'm fine." Aradace replied.

Celina let out a sigh of relief. She was happy that he was alright and mad that Jack had done such a thing. Thinking of Jack, Celina looked over at him just in time to see his attack get completely destroyed by Mel's own attack.

As soon as his attack had failed, Jack had froze in shock. How had she been able to stop his attack like it nothing? Before he had chance to recover from his shock, Mel had attacked. "Chaos Blizzaja!"

Celina had saw the attack coming, but couldn't dodge it, considering that the attack had hit basically every part of the room. As soon as the attack was over, Celina watched as Mel began to charge her and Raiden with her keyblades. But Celina noticed as two of the Keyblades were on a path for Vitalani.

"Oh no you don't." She muttered under her breath. Opening her palms, she quickly made two Hex Birds with the Wind Hex in them and sent them flying off towards the two keyblades. When the Hex Birds hit the Keyblades, the Wind Hexes activated, forcing the Keyblades to fly out of control as a powerful gust of wind pushed them away from Vitalani.

But helping Vitalani had made Celina temporarily forget about Mel. So when Mel launched her attack, Celina was taken completely by surprise and she was floored by the attack. Slowly she picked herself up and glanced over at Jack, who was on his hands and knees staring at the ground. Is he alright? She thought with worry.

Jack was alright, but he was lost in thought as he stared at the ground. He now knew he had made a mistake when he had charged without thinking. After all, his father had told him something rather important about combat.

. . .

"The first rule in combat is never judge a book by it's cover," Jack's father told him as he slowly paced around. 8 year old Jack was sitting in a chair in the combat training room, watching his father's every move. Some people wouldn't be able to tell that Jack and his father, Frost, were related. After all, Jack's hair color of white was nowhere close to Frost's brown hair. But their hair wasn't the thing that told you they were related. It was their eyes. They both shared the same deep blue eyes that seemed to know everything.

"That's what I always say," Frost informed his son, raising a finger in the air for slight dramatic effect. "Take your mother for exmaple. She is a beautiful woman with a nice smile, yet you'd never guess that she's one of the most deadliest and most scariest people on the planet."

"I heard that!" The sudden shout caused Frost to do a 180 and face the direction where his wife, who was 8 months pregnant, stood with her hands on her hips. Her crimson eyes stared daggers at Frost, while her blood red hair flowed down to just below her shoulders. Alexis Hailstorm was in fact one of the scariest people on the planet. After all, someone who could use their own blood and other people's blood as a weapon was someone to be feared. But after becoming a mother, Alexis toned down her usual commanding nature and took on a more caring one in an attempt to be a good mother. Although, it didn't help that she seemed to almost always emit a commanding aura that sent chills down people's spine.

"Oh hey there, honey. How are you doing?" Frost's confident/cocky mix of a personality wavered a bit to reveal slight nervousness.

"Don't you change the subject!" She commanded, receiving a flinch from Frost and Jack in return. "I heard what you said about me, Frost." Even 8 months pregnant, Jack's mother was still as commanding, (and scary), as ever.

"But I'm just using you as an example for my lesson." Frost explained.

"Couldn't you use someone else as an example? I don't want to hear you telling my kid that I'm dangerous and scary."

But it's true, Frost and Jack both thought at the same time.

"I didn't mean to offend you, dear." Frost said in a gentleman - like tone. "But you were the only person I could think of that fit the 'don't judge a book by it's book' saying." Walking over to his wife, Frost smiled happily. "But more importantly, how are you and the baby?"

Alexis glanced down to her belly, blushing slightly. "We are both fine, but I have been having a sudden craving for dragon meat."

"Dragon meat?" Dragon meat was hard to get, considering that 99.9% of dragons could kill a man and had scales which blocked most attacks.

"Yeah. . ."

"Well if my queen wants dragon meat, then she shall get dragon meat. Time to go hunting." As Frost prepared to leave, Jack walked up to him.

"But what about my training?"

"Don't worry," Frost replied, "Henry will help you with your training while I'm gone." As always, the balding butler appeared out of thin air at the mention of his name.

"I would be honored to teach the young master."

. . .

A voice pulled Jack out of his thoughts. "So you're fighting against those puny guys, huh? Why?"

Puny?! The word shot through Jack's brain like a bullet. He was anything but puny. With anger showing in his eyes, Jack looked at the Emperor. Jack didn't hear what anybody else said. He was too lost in his thoughts as he stared the Emperor down.

Meanwhile, Celina had relaxed slightly at the sight of the Emperor coming to stop the fight. But the feeling quickly faded when the Emperor let the fight continue. Celina had half-hour that she wouldn't have to fight anymore.

Suddenly in the blink of an eye, Aradace launched a surprise attack on Mel. But Mel quickly recovered and launched an attack of her own by creating a Keyblade Dragon and having it fire a laser.

Currently, Jack had trouble standing straight. For some reason, his body wasn't listening to him and every movement was a struggle. This must be one of the status effects Celina told me about, Jack thought as he reached for a Remedy. But before he could get it, he noticed the giant fricking laser heading straight for him. Without hesitation, Jack pulled off a clumsy barrel roll and barely dodged the laser as it passed by.

As he slowly tried to pick himself up from the ground, he felt something grab the back of his jacket. The same thing that had pinned his jacket then slammed him into the wall. What the heck?

Looking back at the wall, he saw what the thing was. It was one of Mel’s stupid Keyblades, and it was pinning his jacket to the wall. It was then that he noticed that Celina and Aradace and friends were also pinned to the wall the same way.

"Free yourselves from my Keyblades in five minutes. They'll be stuck to the wall like super glue so there's no way you can get out. If you can prove to me otherwise, I shall deem this training complete."

Jack tried to hold back a sudden laugh. Celina, who was to Jack’s right, was surprised by this. He’s laughing?! And at a time like this? She thought, franticly trying to figure out how to get free from the Keyblade that was pinning the back of her dress to the wall.

Slowly, Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out a Remedy and used it.

“Do you think I’m a child?” Jack shouted suddenly, staring at Mel with emotionless eyes. At once, Blizzard appeared in Jack’s hand. Now with his sword, Jack sliced open the front of his undershirt down the middle. Once he had down that, he shrugged off his jacket and ruined undershirt, leaving them pinned to the wall by the Keyblade. Without a shirt, his six-pack and slight muscles showed openly. “Because this was way too easy.”

In an instant, the entire room became covered in a thin layer of ice. Even the Keyblades that were pinned to the wall were covered in ice. The only things that were covered in ice were the living people.

Meanwhile, Celina was slightly blushing as she saw Jack without a shirt. She knew she couldn’t do what he did, considering that she was a female, so instead she thought of something else. Reaching for her sword, she pulled it out of its holster. Once she had it, she carefully looked behind herself and began to cut the fabric of her dress that was just below the Keyblade. When she had finally cut it, she was free, but there was a large hole in the back of her dress that revealed her bare back. The fabric that was missing was still pinned to the wall by the Keyblade.

Now that she was free, she wanted to help the other trainees. “Does anybody need help getting free?” She asked, looking at each person. If someone did need help she would cut them down, making sure to cut the least amount of clothing possible.

At the moment, Jack was looking straight at Mel. “You owe me a new undershirt and jacket,” he stated coldly. “I know I underestimated you at the start, but I won’t do that again.  But you need to stop underestimating me. I’m stronger than you think. And also-“ In the blink of an eye, Mel was covered from head to toes in a thick layer of  ice. Followed by that, four walls of four foot thick ice rose up around Mel making her disappear from view. A four foot thick ceiling of ice formed, trapping Mel in a large box of ice.”-you need to chill out.”

As Jack walked back over to the other trainees, a slight smile formed on his face. Whether the smile was caused from the bad joke he made or the fact that he had put Mel in an ice prison, who knew. But the smile would stay on his face for a few minutes. However if someone pointed out the smile, it would fade away and his bored expression would appear again.

Counting down the time until their inevitable deaths, Mel was sat watching as the trainees slowly suffered.

That was until she noticed Jack and Celina had already made their way out. “Do you think I’m a child?” she heard as she witnessed the ice manipulator rip open his clothing, leaving them pinned to her Keyblades. Mel had however thought she had another idea to keep Jack in company, but ultimately didn't put that to fruition, she was too busy focusing on the opponents she had on hand. "So you would insist on being cocky and will not listen?" she remarked. Jack drops a remedy on himself to restore any status ailments and began his charge at Mel. Then suddenly the room became covered entirely with ice, little to her knowledge. However, the princess wasn't impressed and did not flinch at any of it. One snap of her fingers immediately created an earthquake that quickly got rid of the ice. "Kid, you're forgetting that I am the master of all elements. You have no match for me." she quipped at Jack, as she saw yet another character that freed herself from her Keyblades.

"Drat! I knew it."

Now that Celina was free, she wanted to help the other trainees. “Does anybody need help getting free?” Mel heard over watching over anyone that needed the help. The princess immediately gives in and watches as the free themselves from her Keyblades.

Jack was now seen looking down at the princess.  “You owe me a new undershirt and jacket,” he stated coldly. “I know I underestimated you at the start, but I won’t do that again. But you need to stop underestimating me. I’m stronger than you think. And also-“ as in a blink of an eye, he covered Mel's entire body with ice. Not only that, ice appeared around the room, entrapping Mel in her own room. As such, in an ice prison. ”-you need to chill out.” were the last words the princess heard until she was frozen over for a good few seconds.

After being frozen over, the remorseless princess goes into a state of deep thought before she manages to break out of the ice much to everyone's surprise...

Albeit feeling slightly under the weather. "What did you do to me, kid...?" she muttered under her own breath. "I'll make you pay..." she whispered as her voice goes quiet before falling unconscious face first.

213jbrs.jpg

"You look pretty damned good for a dead man." Ron heard from Kuria from the statement that he was an Immortal Cyborg. "Why, thank you. Though, my body did start to deteriorate as I was in my deathbed back in the 2040's."

"My body no longer functions correctly without a mechanical heart in place." the Emperor stated before he heard a bang from outside, coming from his youngest daughter. "I'll make you pay..." was all he heard before the princess was seen falling face first from outside. "Mel!" her father shouted as he rushes back in, not before stating however: "I gotta deal with this, Kuria. You should go ahead and help the others." he finished as he now tends to his daughter.

As he enters the office, he cuts off the void his daughter made and forced all of his daughter's Keyblades to disappear, freeing everyone. "Everyone stop this training. Look at what you have done to the princess!" he shouted, quite angrily. He checks the pulse of his daughter using his two fingers against her wrist...

No sign.

"You know..."

"Forcing her into the Emergency Room can't be good for her. I'm taking her to the Simulation Room. Everyone, head outside and help the rest of the cast." he ordered.

"Oh, and clean my office first. The last thing I want is my sheet being broken."

As soon as he finished addressing the trainee fighters, he carried the princess to the Simulation Room as quick as humanly possible.

213jbrs.jpg

In Heaven's Gateway, however...

"I would like to see how the war is being orchestrated..." one man said to the Angelic Hybrid who also appears in the scene with most of his face covered by the sun's shadow. "There's no point, Daisuke. You are the one orchestrating the war after all."

"What do you plan on doing with those replicas?"

"I know, exactly what to do with them, my Seraph." Daisuke replied. "Release them all at once, my butler." the Seraph ordered the butler.

"As you wish."

213jbrs.jpg

Just when Gemini thought he was going against one replica, 600 more started swarming one area, making the whole battlefield claustrophobic. "Everyone, in position! Six hundred more replicas coming."

"Fortunately, there's only one type... But what the hell is this!?" Sasha shouted. It seems like the revealed replica was of course Paranoid Jesters. "Where the hell did they come from!?" she questioned as all of the replicas started heading Gemini's direction. "Oh, no you don't!" she boasted as she too headed to Gemini's direction to give him a hand. 

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Wave 1

Isolated Emperor
Remorseless Key
Hell-Bitten Producer

Wave 2 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity

Wave 3

Eastern Sinner
Oblivious Cardinal

Power-Abusive Hybrid x4

Wave 4

Genocidal Red Moon
Bloodlust Manipulator
Forceful Tyrant
Fallen Camaraderie (1 defeated out of 9)

Wave 5

Gemini Rivetter's Data (1 defeated out of 2)
Isolated Emperor (Alternate) x2
Summoner of Storms (1 defeated out of 2)
Magus Sisters

Wave 6

Paranoid Jester x300

Paranoid Jester (Human) x300

Engaged in Solo Battle (indicated by character dialogue)
Defeated

Reward per Wave: 1000 Gold

Gabriella knelt exhausted on the floor. Her breath left her mouth in shallow gasps. Bradley looked on in shock. Cooper had shown no mercy to the newly minted warrior and Bradley feared his turn was next.

"You're up bro." Cooper nodded to his younger brother who walked over to Gaby and helped her up. Bradley was certain he would be no match for Cooper but he took the mercury sword anyway. He stood nervously before his brother now and waved the hilt of the weapon. The mercury moved oddly through the air as if uncertain of what weapon to form. "Make a decision." Cooper taunted as his weapon formed. It was a large blade with one sharpened edge. Cooper hefted the weapon against his shoulder and waited for his brother to decide.

Bradley stood deep in thought. His mercury sword turning first to a katana, and then a broad sword, a rapier. It was like he couldn't decide. Then all of a sudden his face lit up. Why choose just one. Bradley smirked at Cooper before he ran up. Cooper lifted the blade and made a large arcing swing. Bradley quickly parried with the broadsword and as Cooper swung back the mercury sword changed to a rapier and Bradley quickly jabbed Cooper's side. Disgruntled Cooper reoriented himself and came back swinging in earnest. Bradley parried with a battle axe before slicing with a katana on Cooper's back swing.

"Okay little bro, I guess this fight is going to be more interesting than anticipated."

“Does anybody need help getting free?” Aradace heard Celina ask after being pinned to the wall by Mel's keyblades. Of course, he could easily get out of this, he saw Jack get out the same way he had planned to, but something else was on his mind.

She put a death counter on us. What is she thinking? Is this her way of punishing us? By killing us?

Aradace couldn't stand it any longer. 

"That's enough!" He cried. Turning to the Emperor, he shouted, "Your Highness, I beg you to stop this fight. If you don't, someone will get severely hurt, or even killed! I thought we were supposed to help defend this world, not fight each other to the death!"

Aradace looked around at his friends, who had just been freed with Celina's assistance. They all agreed.

"Please sir. This isn't right."

Just then, he heard something in the distance.

”-you need to chill out.”

Aradace looked over and saw Jack freezing Mel solid, making her incapable to do anything. The death counters she had put on them all vanished, and her keyblades disintegrated.

"Now look what you've done! You weren't supposed to kill her, just spar with her! I ought to kill you right now!"

Aradace couldn't help but agree. Jack was entirely in the wrong there. 

"Everyone stop this training. Look at what you have done to the princess!" The Emperor shouted.

"We tried to warn you. Now someone ended up getting hurt..."

"Forcing her into the Emergency Room can't be good for her. I'm taking her to the Simulation Room. Everyone, head outside and help the rest of the cast."

"Does this mean we are accepted finally?"

There was no answer to Mistral's question. Instead, the Emperor simply rushed out of the room carrying his daughter, but not before making a parting shot to Kuria.

• 3 weeks later...

~Kuria's POV~

"I gotta deal with this, Kuria. You should go ahead and help the others."

At first, Kuria made it look like he was heading back towards his ride and following those orders, but once the Emperor started hauling ass back towards the office, Kuria couldn't help but follow suit, curiosity of this world getting the better of him for the moment.

He listened as the true cyborg spoke, finally demanding that the others joined those already out on the lines. With that order did Kuria haul ass back towards his Duel Runner, disappearing just in time before the others could walk out and see him.

~~~

A mighty rev was what took the vehicle flying forward, towards the madness of battle.

While he had no idea how he was supposed to fight this kind of sheet with his bare hands, he did have an idea of how to deal with them on the set of wheels he was riding. Giving another rev to accelerate his speed, Kuria moved forward to bowl through some of the Paranoid Jesters that seemed bound to the ground, taking full advantage of the fact that the Duel Runner seemed undamaged by the amount of repeated ramming he was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gemini's POV~

He was a decent height above the Jesters that kept to human form, so that was one group he felt no need to deal with. The ones up with him in the air, however...

...that was a different problem entirely. One that needed dealing with, pronto.

Flying up as high as he felt he could get away with to draw more of the Jesters airbound, he shifted in mid-air, reverting back to his human form and falling back towards the ground. Between his hands was a single sphere of black-purple energy that rapidly split and grew into many before he grinned a toothy grin.

"Why don't ya'll eat a Dark Void," he cheerily snarled at everyone as the splitting dark energy began to spray out towards all 600 of the various Jesters, hoping to put to sleep as many as he could before...getting creative...with those that dodged and didn't flee from the non-damaging attack.

Before hitting the ground, he shifted back into the floating Malamar form and returned back into the sky.

• 2 weeks later...

As Celina finished cutting down Aradace's friends, she heard the sound of ice shattering. Jack, was the first word that shot through Celina's mind. Turning around, she spotted Jack walking over to them. But what she saw behind Jack caused her to freeze on the spot. Mel stood a good distance away but something seemed off about her. She sort of seemed tired, like she was gonna faint. Without warning, she watched as Mel fell to the ground face first.

"Now look what you've done! You weren't supposed to kill her, just spar with her! I ought to kill you right now!" Raiden shouted at Jack, pulling Celina out of her shock. What had Jack done? How had he been able to take down someone who had been wiping the floor with them? Was Mel alright? All these thoughts and more bounced around in Celina's mind as she tried to figure out what to say.

Jack, who still had a slight smile on his face, looked over at Raiden. "Shut your trap or I'll do to you what I did to Mel," He stated coldly.

The serious way that Jack said that made Celina worried. She couldn't tell if he was actually gonna do what he said or not, but she wasn't gonna take any chances. Quickly she stood inbetween Jack and Raiden, holding her hands outwards. "Jack, please don't. We are supposed to work together. Not fight."

Jack hesitated slightly before he responded. "Whatever. I don't feel like crushing him anyways." With that, Jack put his hands in his pockets and headed for the door. "I hope you guys have fun cleaning this guy's office."

"Where are you going?" Celina asked, following Jack out of the office.

"Well first of all, I'm getting a new jacket and shirt on. After I do that, I'll probably find a nice spot to watch the battle going on outside." Jack replied coldly without looking back.

"But we are supposed to be helping them fight!"

At once, Jack made a sudden stop and quickly turned around to face Celina. "Stop using the word 'us'. I never wanted to be in this war or help that idiotic emperor. You were the one who was saying that we have to help them. Me, on the other hand, don't give a crap if they win or lose this stupid war, okay?"

Celina was completely taken off guard by what Jack had said. Did he really not want to help? The past few days had been so busy that she hadn't realized.

"Don't follow me," Jack stated, quickly turning back around and heading for his room.

Celina just simply stood there and watched him go as one thought passed through her mind. Had she been so caught in helping that she hadn't noticed how Jack had felt about this entire thing? He probably didn't even want to be here and just wanted to go home. Maybe he was worried about his parents and wondering how they were reacting to his sudden disappearance. At that moment, Celina mentally slapped herself. She had completely forgotten about her own parents! They were probably worried sick. On second thought, her mother was probably worried sick while her father was tearing half the kingdom apart in search for her. Her father was definitely the kind of guy to act first and worry later.

Celina mentally put "Find a way back home so that she could talk to her parents" on her list of top priorities. Maybe the emperor could help her do that somehow. But she would have to put that off for later. Right now, she was needed at the battle outside.

Quickly running back to the emperor's office, Celina looked in. "Guys I'm going to help the people outside. Hopefully some of you can join me?"

. . .

With a new jacket and shirt, Jack found himself a nice spot on top of the castle to watch the battle. As he watched, Celina’s words echoed in his mind. "But we are supposed to be helping them fight!"

Letting out a sigh, Jack formed a ball of ice in his hand. Looking around the battlefield, he spotted a single Jester all by itself. Perfect. With a swift swing of his arm, Jack sent the ball of ice flying straight for the Jester. As the ice ball flew through the air, it began to grow in size as more and more ice began to surround it. By the time it reached the Jester, it was the size of a boulder. With a loud crash the Jester was crushed as the ice boulder slammed it into the ground, making a large crater.

“That should be enough for me helping those idiots.” Jack said, sitting down to watch the rest of the battle.

Still carrying his unconscious daughter, he makes quick haste to the room in front of him. When he arrives, he lets go of one hand, swipes his ID card and throws himself in the room with one doctor noticing the damage caused to Mel. "Kane, you gotta help me." the Founding Emperor hesitated. "There's no need to hesitate, Ron. I'm always here to help." Kane said, alleviating Ron of his concerns. "Put her near a radiator and warm her up before sending her off to battle." he ordered, but then another figure arrives. "What the hell is all this commotion!?" one person said, revealing himself to be both the cancer patient and the Fourth and current Emperor, Logan. "Wait, Grandpa? What brings you here?" he asked, noticing the Founding Emperor along the way.

"It's because of your mother, Logan. They trained hard and one dick froze her half to death." the Founding Emperor explained. "Mom?" Logan quipped. "No..."

"I'm getting out there. Gramps, are you coming along?" he asked, demanding he should be out for battle. "Fine, be my guest. Remember, you are battling cancer and you are taking more damage than the rest of us."

"Please be safe, my grandson."

"Kane, you're coming along too." the Founding Emperor ordered. "As you wish. My battling days are far from over, anyway." the combat doctor replied as he too set off for battle.

213jbrs.jpg

"Why don't ya'll eat a Dark Void,"

Gemini said as he tries to aim at all 600 of the replicas. Whilst the shape shifter had already taken down a few of the Paranoid Jesters a few hours later, Sasha herself took down a hundred more in the space of an hour without breaking much of a sweat. "Gemini, to your right! A few more to your left as well!" she said during the fight, coordinating every attack she could before help arrives. However, in the distance though, three more people came by to give a helping hand. Once there, one person announced, "Did someone call for help?" before his physical appearance showed to be a middle aged man adept in alchemy. "Quake!" he chanted, as bits of earth was raised in the air shattering most of the replicas before both of their eyes before another character shows up, one eye flashing red and rays of light and darkness started flowing through shattering 20 more of the enemies.

Everyone, let's meet Haruhiko Hyodo. "Hello, everyone. Did someone ask for help?"

"I'll make this massacre, interesting!"

213jbrs.jpg

FLASHBACK

The scene flashes back to where it all happened prior to the start to the series. Ron comes into the prison cell to ask one particular person a favour. That particular person was of course Haruhiko. The Founding Emperor knew he was dangerous, so he stood next to the prison cell. "I have one favour to ask of you, prisoner." he said. "I would like you to help me in this war. In exchange, I would like to grant you parole personally and release you from prison."

"What if I reject?" the convict replied. "Then I'll just have your sentence extended."

"Your call."

"You have 48 hours to get yourself ready, do you understand?" Ron asked.

"Fine, I'll help. I needed to do what I can to make up for what I have done to society anyway!" Haruhiko replies vigilantly. "Very good. Wardens, let him out in 48 hours. This is going to be an interesting war... Oh, that's an order." Ron said as he leaves the prison. The wardens immediately follows that order and allows Haruhiko to be out now rather than the 48 hours he said. "I'm only doing this to follow the Emperor's orders, do you get me!" one warden said.

213jbrs.jpg

BACK TO THE MAIN SCENE

"Help has arrived, good! For now, let's try and survive the fight!" Sasha ordered.

Everyone then proceeds to finishing the fight, but not before another character arrives on the scene with nothing but a pair of giant shoes known as Sabatons. "Hey, what are you staring at? You needed help, right?" the strategist said. "Kayne VI, Kayne VII... I am grateful. Now, in front! Haruhiko, is it? You got enemies coming in from behind. Gemini's got enemies on his right and I've the left. Let's move!" and if things go according to plan, Sasha would have coordinated every battle as she would like it.

When there were less than half of the enemies left, Ron, Kane Underwood and the Fourth and current Emperor arrives. "Who said this battle would go without me? I'm the Emperor here. No battle would go on without me!"

"However, I thank you all for filling in for me. Let's go!" he roared.

"Kane Underwood, you're helping the shape shifter. Gramps, you're helping Aunt Sasha. I'll be finishing what's in front myself!" Logan ordered as the other two people mentioned went to give Gemini and Sasha a hand.

"Dad! What are you doing? How's Mel?" she asked in confusion. "Mel's not doing so great, but let's not worry about that. Your nephew ordered this." the Founding Emperor replied.

"Everyone, protect the Emperor! He takes more damage than the rest of us because he has cancer!"

Now, the process to finishing the battle has finally begun.

[spoiler=Battle Info]
Wave 1

Isolated Emperor
Remorseless Key
Hell-Bitten Producer

Wave 2 (airborne)

Schoolgirl of Disparity

Wave 3

Eastern Sinner
Oblivious Cardinal

Power-Abusive Hybrid

Wave 4

Genocidal Red Moon
Bloodlust Manipulator
Forceful Tyrant

Fallen Camaraderie

Wave 5

Gemini Rivetter's Data
Isolated Emperor (Alternate)
Summoner of Storms
Magus Sisters

Wave 6

Paranoid Jester (50 defeated out of 300)

Engaged in Solo Battle (indicated by character dialogue)
Defeated

Reward per Wave: 1000 Gold

UPDATE: Logan Uchigya has become the Commander. His defeat will result in victory to the opposing side.

• 2 weeks later...

~Gemini's POV~

"Everyone, protect the Emperor! He takes more damage than the rest of us because he has cancer!"

Gemini just stood there for a moment, dumbfounded by those words before following up with introducing the tip of one of his larger tentacles to his face, revealing a red print when he removed it. "Arceus-dammit, you do not announce details like that, you imbeciles," he projected to his forced allies before diving down and morphing mid-flight into a large dragon of black, blue and purple coloring with smaller heads instead of hands at the end of its arms.

With an unseen way, it floated back up slightly into the air out of the crater the large form made upon hitting the ground, the heads on its arms as well as the main head all opened their mouths before firing in multiple directions three different streams of purple flame to sweep the field of the replicas aplenty.

"I am not responsible for your wounds if you do not get out of my way," he warned during the attack before following up with, "Oh, by the way, tell that prisoner you folks let out on probation that he's far more free than he thinks himself once out of that cell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kuria's POV~

"Prisoner," Kuria found himself asking as he ducked under one of the replicas trying to clothesline him off his Duel Runner, narrowing dodging the attack while spinning the wheels into the jerk to send it flying. Daring to look, his eyes widened upon the unusual dragon that was firing purple flames at the replicas. He blinked for a moment upon getting a good look at one of the smaller heads before blurting out, "Is that a sock puppet dragon?"

He realized the dragon both heard and understood him before it turned to face him with the main head with a look that could kill if it had the power to. "Call me that again, and you will not live to see the next day, summoner."

"...summoner? Wha---yikes!" Ducking once again, Kuria revved up the engine of the Duel Runner before ramming multiple replicas, sending a good number of them noticeably into the sky for a few seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Gabriella kneeled over Bradley and his various cuts and scrapes began to seal. She had joined him halfway through the battle as Cooper seemed to be too much for either of them to fight alone. Cooper stood just a way away observing the two of them. He had missed them dearly these past few years but now he wondered if it was worth it for them to be here in this battle. He wasn't sure either of them was prepared enough for what lay ahead and was sure they would capitulate under the pressure.

"C'mon we need to get to the palace." Cooper prompted them as he began to stride toward the exit. Bradley and Gaby both scrambled up and began to follow closely at his heels. Cooper stopped near the entrance and peered out. He swore under his breath. "It seems the battle is closer than I imagined, we're going to need to be careful, you two are nowhere near battle ready."

The two teenagers looked at each other afraid of what they might face beyond these walls. Gabriella again instinctively took Bradley's hand and the trio headed out into the world.

• 1 month later...

“This is a rather glum place Halord,” The pink-haired, winged little girl named Valci said, speaking to the seven foot tall, black-haired butler whose shoulder she sat on. As Halord walked down the ruined streets, Valci looked around with an emotionless expression. “Looks like these people need my help greatly, if they aren’t already dead.” The sound of fighting could be heard in the distance, not that far from the mansion that they were about to arrive to. “Let’s get a higher view of things,” She said, spreading her demonic-looking wings and flying straight for the roof of the mansion. When she landed, she waited for Halord as he quickly climbed up to the roof and joined Valci, who had noticed something. Sitting on the edge of the roof was a man, watching something down below. As Valci approached, she saw that the man was watching a large battle down below.

“Who are you?” Valci commanded, stopping in her tracks and putting her hands on her hips.

. . .

“Who are you?”

Jack turned his head around to look at the owner of the commanding voice. What he saw surprised him. Standing there was a pink-haired winged little girl in a black dress with long fluffy sleeves. Right behind her was a horned, behemoth of a man wearing a butler’s outfit.

“I’d like to ask you two the same question. Are you some sort of freak show?”

Valci’s expression didn’t falter at Jack’s insult. “No. We are demons. I am Valci Hellfire and this is my butler Halord.” She said, pointing a thumb backwards.

“Hello,” Halord said humbly.

“Oh, that’s neat,” Jack said, not sounding impressed at all. “Now if you don’t mind, I’m gonna continue watching this battle.”

Valci felt slightly annoyed at Jack’s behavior. He had tried to insult her, didn’t seem impressed that she was a demon, and didn’t even introduce himself!  That was horrible manners for a person in Valci’s book.

“Um, excuse me?” Valci asked harshly, “Aren’t you gonna introduce yourself?”

Jack turned his head back around to look at Valci. “The name’s Jack. Don’t forget it because I don’t want to repeat myself.” With that, he looked back at the battle below.

A slight scowl formed on Valci’s face. She didn’t like Jack at all. “What are you doing?”

“Watching a battle,” Jack replied, keeping his eyes on the battlefield.

Valci’s hands slowly shaped into fists. “I know that idiot, but why are you watching a battle? Shouldn’t you be down there fighting?”

“Sometimes it’s more fun to watch than to fight,” Jack said, still keeping his eyes on the battlefield.

“Look at me when you are speaking to me!” Valci commanded, finally fed up with this disrespectful idiot.

At this, Jack stood up and turned to face Valci. “I’m looking at you. Are you happy, shorty?”

In an instant, Valci’s expression changed to one of pure anger. “What did you call me?”

“Did I somehow make you mad, shorty?” Jack said with a smile, happy that his insult had a major effect on Valci.

“That’s it! I’m gonna kill you!!!” Valci shouted, instantly creating a giant fire ball in her hand. She was gonna burn this fool to a crisp.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Jack said suddenly, causing Valci to hesitate. “If you throw that, I’m gonna dodge it. And if I do that, then the fire ball will fall down to the ground below and possible hit one of the people down there. The people you came to help, perhaps?”

A ping of surprise went through Valci. “How did you-“

“-know that you came here to help people?” Jack said, finishing Valci’s sentence. “Well it was purely a lucky guess. So if we are done here princess, I think you should go down there and help them.”

Every bit of Valci wanted to throw that fire ball at Jack, but she didn’t want to accidently hit someone else. Hesitantly, she extinguished the fire ball. “Thanks for pointing out the obvious, idiot. I am going to help them, and then when everything is over with, I’m gonna burn you to ash,” Valci said, forcing her biggest fake smile, “Okay?”

“Whatever you say, princess,” Jack said, showing off a big fake smile of his own.

Looking away from Jack, Valci headed for the battlefield below. “Halord, follow.” She commanded, using her wings to float to the ground below. Without hesitation Halord jumped off the roof and landed on the ground below, causing the surrounding area to slightly shake. Valci, on the other hand, landed on the ground as light as a feather. Quickly she made her way to Logan and the others with Halord in tow, still in a foul mood after her encounter with Jack. “I’m here to help,” she said once she arrived. “What needs to be burnt to a crisp?”

• 2 weeks later...

~~Gemini's POV~~

Just wait, Jack will get his comeuppance in due time, a voice whispered in the demoness' mind as she approached the field, seeing a three-headed dragon of dark colorations flying over and spraying down with many of its blue flames. Once a certain someone would get off her ass and get a particular task done, I know of the perfect one to do that with.

Swooping up for a moment, the dragon began to glow before becoming smaller, more human with a crystalline bladed weapon in each hand before the figure allowed himself to fall, creating a crater around him before lunging forward through the masses with them and slashing away. "So many to slay, so many to end, better to be busy than to sit idly by like another lazy soul," the shapeshifter chuckled to himself, thinking specifically of the ice wielder. "Oh, breaking his soul would be fun, indeed, but that is entertainment for another time," he dared to muse, not caring whom had heard.

~~Kuria's POV~~

"Why do you think of things like that," Kuria found himself remarking before making a quick spin on the runner and making a break for a small number that were approaching the Emperor, mowing them down before they could connect.

He was surprised that even with the number he ran this vehicle into, it was still unscratched and ready to rev. He almost dared to call it indestructible, but how would it coming here have made that possible?

Not that he had time to think on that, for another group had broken through the others, specifically through Gemini's careless attacks, and revved the engine loud before moving forward.

Through the fighting, he could have sworn he heard a faint, familiar hum.

Cooper raised his hand in a fist and looked up the street. The fight was raging on just ahead. Cooper looked back at his brother and Gabriella before crossing and ducking between some buildings. 

"They're going to need us soon." Cooper said mater-of-factly. Bradley and Gabriella exchanged looks. This was entirely way more than they had bargained for and they wanted out as soon as possible. They had struggled simply training and had no idea how they would fair in actual battle. Cooper must have sensed that because he said. 

"Don't worry, you two will do fine so long as you stick together." Cooper reassured them. They were approaching their destination. Once inside Cooper was going to track down their assignments and further help them with their training. It was going to be a rough road but it had to be taken. No matter the cost.

"I am not responsible for your wounds if you do not get out of my way," Logan heard, understanding everything Gemini has said, before being followed up by, "Oh, by the way, tell that prisoner you folks let out on probation that he's far more free than he thinks himself once out of that cell." We're pretty sure Haruhiko took those words to heart as well as he focused on his fight. Now that the Fourth Emperor has seized command, he makes sure that everything goes according to his plan. He saw newcomers on the way, Valci and Halord and answers their question as the demon says “I’m here to help,” whilst being followed up by “What needs to be burnt to a crisp?” as the pair of them arrives. "Oh, good. Newcomers." he said in a calm tone, remaining professional throughout as per his grandfather's orders. "Take out the three hundred odd replicas we have left. That should do the trick... Oh." he ordered, or so he thought. He took a glimpse at the battlefield once more and found out the replicas were about to leave, just as Cooper, Bradley and Gabrielle all arrived. "Don't let the funkers get away!" Ron shouted over the top of his head as he witnessed the escape.

"You heard my grandfather. Get rid of those replicas before they go!" Logan ordered as he follows suit shortly after.

213jbrs.jpg

As Logan arrives in the battlefield, a few more replicas were taken down by a group of newcomers before the demon and her butler came along. "What are you doing, my lord?" Haruhiko asked the current Emperor. "You're supposed to be resting, are you not?" but Logan didn't hesitate to reply.

"Don't worry, prisoner. I may not have long left to live, but you should still respect the fact that I am still here."

"Now, get going." he ordered as his grandfather came to walk by his side. "Logan, remember you have to be ready for leadership. Remember what I told you about leading this country. I've been that Emperor that overthrew the King. He surrendered to me without effort, pretty much..."

"But, that's not the point. Are you ready to command this war by yourself? That's the main thing." Ron asked, making sure his grandson was prepared before the main battle, but Kane Underwood brings news. As he was near Gemini at the time, he runs inside the mansion for a few seconds and grabs the megaphone from nearby... He runs back outside and shouts: "Two hundred replicas have already left the battlefield. There are fifty of them left." Ron was obviously enraged inside, but decides to suck it up and move on. "Let them leave. We're done here, let's head back inside for another debrief." Ron ordered, walking back inside the mansion alongside Logan.

213jbrs.jpg

"Let them leave. We're done here, let's head back inside for another debrief." were the words heard by Kaynes VI and VII, Sasha, Dan amongst others before raising an eyebrow each. "Replicas leaving? Is your Dad finished for now?" Kayne VI said, directing his speech at Sasha. "That's the first I heard of it, but if he says we're finished... Then I guess so."

"Let's go, people." Sasha said, as she heads back inside with the rest of the people that were fighting. "So we're just gonna let them leave, huh?" Kayne VII complained, not like he would have done anything to prevent the replicas' escape. "Shut the funk up and follow me." Sasha retaliated back, making sure Kayne VII doesn't answer back. "Hmph."

By the time everyone had headed back to the mansion, nearly all of the replicas have left the battlefield with fifteen left standing. Ron heads back outside to see Kuria, Gemini and the two newcomers still fighting. "Some determination you have, people. However, the replicas don't wanna fight now for some reason. You can all head back inside." he said, sensing something awkward a few seconds later. "I don't like this." the Founding Emperor said. "It's definitely the aura of a Demon Hybrid..." he continued.

"One thing's for certain. I don't know where it's coming from."

Then a small earthquake erupted, shaking the ground outside.

"I don't know where the funk it's coming from, and I don't like it."

"Gemini, can you confirm it's definitely the Demon Hybrid I'm thinking it is...?" he asked Gemini, thinking he can do a favour for him.

Just wait, Jack will get his comeuppance in due time, said a voice, causing Valci to quickly look around before she realized that the voice was inside her head. Although at the same time, it felt like the voice was coming from a three-headed dragon that was flying around the battlefield. Once a certain someone would get off her ass and get a particular task done, I know of the perfect one to do that with.

Her? Was the dragon talking about Valci or somebody else? It didn’t really matter either way. Valci didn’t need any help to burn that Jack idiot to ash. Thanks for the offer, but I don’t need help to take care of that imbecile, Valci thought in her mind, not caring if the dragon could hear her or not.  Quickly she switched her attention to Logan as he began to speak. "Take out the three hundred odd replicas we have left. That should do the trick... Oh." His attention switched to the battlefield as the enemy forces suddenly began to retreat. "Don't let the funkers get away!" A man shouted out nearby. "You heard my grandfather. Get rid of those replicas before they go!" Logan said as he began to pursue the retreating enemies.

“Halord, you heard the man,” Valci said as her wings extended to full length. “Don’t let them escape.”

“Of course, madam.” Halord said humbly before running full speed at the retreating replicas. As soon as he had reached them, he began punching some with his fists and even started slamming others into the ground. Meanwhile, Valci flew up into the sky and began creating a huge fire ball as she observed the battlefield below. Once the fire ball was at the size of a boulder, it spilt apart into many tiny fire balls. “Burn,” Valci proclaimed as all the fire balls rained down from above, hitting several replicas perfectly in the back. The replicas that were hit were quickly engulfed in flames and slowly burnt to a crisp. “Easy,” Valci whispered under her breath as she watched the other replicas get slaughtered by everyone else. “Almost too easy.” Slowly Valci floated to the ground as some people began to go back to the mansion. The fight was basically over after all. The enemy didn’t even seem to have the will to fight anymore. But something seemed off. Valci could sort of feel some sort of aura. She couldn’t tell where it was coming from, but it was there and it wasn’t coming from the retreating replicas or any of her newfound allies. So where? Without warning the ground began to shake, forcing Valci out of her thoughts.

"I don't know where the funk it's coming from, and I don't like it."

"Gemini, can you confirm it's definitely the Demon Hybrid I'm thinking it is...?" The man who apparently was Logan’s grandfather said suddenly.

“Demon hybrid?” Valci said to herself before she watched someone walk up to Logan’s grandfather. Someone that she wanted burn.

. . .

As soon as the ground had started to rumble, Jack jumped off the roof. So the real fight begins now, he thought as he landed and headed for Ron. He had a feeling something big would happen. From his observation up on the roof, he had watched how easily the replicas were taken down. He didn’t know as much about war strategies as his father did, but he knew that you didn’t just send weak troops into the middle of enemy territory without some kind of plan. So that’s why he had been on top of the roof, waiting for something big to happen. Walking up besides Ron, Jack stared into the distance. “I’m guessing something big is coming?” Jack asked, ready for anything.

. . .

It had taken forever for Celina to find her way out of the mansion. She hadn’t been there long enough to know the closest exit so she had just ran up to every door till she found one that lead outside. By the time that she did, the battle seemed to be mostly over as almost everyone was heading back inside. Celina was kind of disappointed that she didn’t see Jack. But she hadn’t really expected him to be fighting, considering how he had acted earlier. Before she could think more on the matter, the ground suddenly shook. “What the-“ Celina started to say before she was surprised to see Jack suddenly land on the ground nearby. Before she could think of what to say, he was already standing beside Ron. Quickly, Celina ran over to where they were. “What’s happening?” Celina asked as she arrived, looking at both Ron and Jack.

~Chapter 2: The Envisionary Hybrid~

"Gemini, can you confirm it's definitely the Demon Hybrid I'm thinking it is...?"

The shapeshifter's attention to the world at large vanished upon hearing that question, the memory of being left helpless from total paralyzation due to having the part of the spinal cord in the neck punctured and leaking fluid flooding his mind and filling him with rage he was accidentally projecting to all around him as he paused in the air. Allowing himself to fall to the ground, Gemini shifted in midair to his default human form and landed on his feet, his knees raging at him for the moment, but he was unable to care about that for the moment.

"...for its sake, it best not be," Gemini snarled dangerously before running forward towards the increasing source of the rumbling, rubbing the back of his neck from being reminded of the utter embarrassment he felt during that moment.

If it was the Demon Hybrid...he planned on 'returning' the old favor...

~~~~~

"That guy is pissed," Kuria remarked before turning the Runner back to the mansion to get out of the fight for the time being. He admittedly felt fairly useless in the fight with what he felt to be his only weapon also being his choice of ride as well.  Sighing upon pulling up to the mansion, he kicked a leg over to get off and stretched his arms after kicking the support into place to let it stand on its own. "Gods, I feel so out of place here," he muttered to himself. "Everyone else seems to have some sort of power, and I all I have is my Duel Runner." After a moment, he found a hand pulling a card out of the deckbox attached to his belt, specifically the white-colored Ancient Pixie Dragon card. "And I severely doubt I could somehow summon any of my monsters in this world."

A familiar low melodic hum fitting of a dragon had him putting his left pinkie into his ear to try to clean it out incase he was hearing things, a hum that those immediately near him would hear as well.

"...for its sake, it best not be," Ron heard Gemini snarl, having to remember his incident back in Heaven's Gateway some time ago as well. "Something wrong, Gemini?" he asked as he too tries to remember his fight with the Demon Hybrid whilst being locked up in Purgatory. Prior to this series, the Founding Emperor was transported to Purgatory and was arrested there, being sentenced to five years in the place of nothingness' prison cell. What he felt was nothing throughout his stay. No food, no drink... He was dehydrated and was on a verge of malfunction.

How he got out, we have no idea.

"I'm guessing something big is coming?", the Founding Emperor heard the ice wielder say as he came to the scene. "Big enough for you to acknowledge the bloody thing." he replied, scratching the back of his head in slight confusion before Celina came to the scene after trying so hard to find an exit. “What’s happening?”, she questioned as she approached Jack, Gemini and the cyborg. "One of the strongest demons is at our sights, albeit weaker then usual. That's what I think, anyway." he replied, as the said enemy is about to approach. The Demon Hybrid swooped past and charges straight at Gemini, but in a split second, Ron intervened. Not so fast, demon!" the Founding Emperor said as he intervened, taking the hit from the said enemy which resulted in his right arm being punctured, exposing the insides of the said arm that has been replaced by metal. Dark aura now envelops Ron as he now prepares to battle. He pulled his right arm out of the Demon Hybrid, causing burns to it and calls everyone into the fray.

"Everyone! Prepare for battle!"

213jbrs.jpg

"Everyone! Prepare for battle!" the Founding Emperor alarms everyone, with current Emperor Logan, Tetsuya and Rin appearing into battle first. "Here, and heard Grandpa!" the current Emperor called out as he arrived to the scene. "Here, and ready!" Tetsuya called out straight after Logan, signalling his presence. Rin came to the scene just five minutes after Logan and Tetsuya. "The Demon Hybrid is going down!" the humanoid dragon shouted, as the 28 year old clearly meant business.

"Where's everyone else?" the Founding Emperor questioned as the Demon Hybrid started taking its step back and getting ready to charge.

"They're getting ready, boss!" Tetsuya replied.

"Well, what are you waiting for, then?" Prisoner, Haruhiko called out as he too joins the fray. "Let's go."

With this in mind, the battle now starts as the Demon Hybrid changes its entire body to dark blue and signifies its own immunity to the Dark element, while the Founding Emperor's right arm is still exposed from the blow he took from the Demon Hybrid.

[spoiler=Battle Info]

Fighters: All

Ailments: Ron Yim (Burnt)

Boss: Demon Hybrid (3,400/3,400)

Reward for winning: 5,000 Gold

"Everyone! Prepare for battle!" Cooper swore as he heard the rallying cry. He knew his brother and Gabriella were nowhere near ready for a battle of this magnitude.

"Okay look, you guys are going to have to follow me and do everything I say you understand." The pair nodded quickly and followed as Cooper turned around to find the source of the Emperor's call. He had been fighting for a long while and was used to the replicas and demons the groups faced but this time he would have to worry about the well being of two others. This would surely be a daunting task but he was sure he was up to it, as long as the other two were quick and obedient. Gabriella steeled herself and was determined to prove she had what it takes to be here fighting among the others, and Bradley for some reason was just extremely excited to be here.

• 2 weeks later...

"Big enough for you to acknowledge the bloody thing." Before Jack could respond with a simple “What the hell was that supposed to mean?” Celina walked up, wondering what was going on. Letting the emperor do the talking, Jack scanned the horizon in search for the enemy. However, he was taken by surprise when the thing suddenly swooped past. Instinctively, Jack and Celina both jumped backwards, thinking that it was coming for them. However, they soon realized it was heading straight for somebody else. But before it could reach its target, Ron intervened, talking the hit instead. At once Celina was worried for him, wondering how badly he was injured. But when she saw his arm, surprise quickly took over. ‘What the-‘ She thought, staring straight at his arm. It was made of metal, but what shocked her more was what was inside the arm. From what she could tell it was some type of machine, but it was far more advanced than any machine she had seen before.

Jack, who had also never technology before, was also taken by surprise, but not as badly as Celina had. Quickly his attention shifted over to the main threat at the moment: The Demon Hybrid. After its first attack was blocked, it was now taking a few steps back. It didn’t seem like it was retreating, but rather like it was getting ready for another attack. Deciding to be a bit more strategic than he usually was, he turned to face Celina.

“Hey Celina. Test the waters out, will you?” Jack asked, getting a confused look from Celina in return. “Do I have to spell it out for you? Hit that thing with a couple of your ice birds to see if they are effective or not.”

At this, Celina slightly blushed before an annoyed expression appeared on her face. “You don’t have to be so mean about it!” She complained, pointing her arms at the demon hybrid. In instant, two glowing, light blue robin-shaped creatures emerged from the palm of each hand. Flying up, all four glowing robins darted around in an unpredictable pattern before they all dived back down to earth, each colliding into one of the demon hybrid’s arms or legs and disappearing. With that done, Celina’s hands quickly balled into fists. At the same time, four circular light blue hexes appeared exactly where the birds had collided. ‘Freeze.’ Without warning ice emerged from the hexes, freezing any part of the demon hybrid’s body that they touched. When it was over, the demon hybrid’s left hand, right foot, left knee, and right elbow were mostly covered in ice. Now Jack and Cynthia both watched to see how effective the ice affected the demon hybrid.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After taking a good look at the Demon Hybrid, Valci was instantly disgusted. This ugly abomination was supposed to be some sort of demon hybrid? As a demon herself, she felt highly offended that this thing was even considered to be apart the same race as her. All she wanted to do was get rid of that filth, even if the idiot she wanted to kill was only a few feet away. With a snap of her fingers, three large balls of flame appeared on the ground around her. However, the balls of flame quickly transformed into dogs made of nothing but fire. ”Fetch,” she said coldly, pointing straight at the demon hybrid. Without hesitation the flame dogs charged straight for their target. If they were able to reach their destination and pounce, they would explode and cover a good portion of the abomination in flames.

~~~Gemini's POV~~~

"Not so fast, demon!"

A few moment slowed into eternity from Gemini's point of view as he and the Hybrid were about to exchange blows with one another, when the foolish Emperor stepped closer to the foe to block the attack on his behalf. He saw the machinations in the arm that revealed him for what he really was, a true Immortal Cyborg.

Once the two separated from each other, however, Gemini harshly threw the Emperor out of his way without bothering to pretend to be nice about it before flaring up his own reddish-black aura and landing his gaze back upon the hated foe.

You will die.

Gemini did not speak the words as much as he snarled them, sounding more like an animal than a person, before lunging forward with unseen speed, hands glowing with a pinkish-purple light before punching into the Hybrid with both of them, releasing a point-blank Light of Ruin into its chest and bracing for the recoil that the energy is likely to create.

He was so absolutely livid that the attacks launched towards the pair from the others went ignored, causing him to receive at least some of the strikes aimed at the Hybrid. This meant that Gemini found himself frozen and  burned to a degree, but he was beyond able to care.

~~~Kuria's POV~~~

"The hell is he doing?!" Kuria belted out after seeing Gemini toss Ron to the side like some lifeless ragdoll. "Why is he treating an ally like that?!"

For now, his mind is too far gone to care.

Kuria stilled upon hearing the voice in his head, prompting him to look around himself for the voice. No one else reacted to it, confirming it had been in his head, but...why? "Ancient...?"

The rules of our world no longer matter here. Here, you are the same as a Psychic Duelist.

While Kuria felt that wasn't the best comparison to make, considering what was happening, that was probably the best he was going to get. Straightening out his mechanical arm, he allowed the Duel Disk on his belt to magnetically hook on before running forward towards the fight between the demons, sliding his deck into the disk to activate it. Almost as soon as it began to glow with a faint turquoise light, Kuria pulled out of the deck a card that was mostly-white at the front, but depicted a colorful creature as well.

"Let's go, Ancient Pixie Dragon!"

tumblr_n8o3v1iKhA1rie4kjo1_400.png

A low melodic hum echoed throughout the entire area as a large bluish creature with a mostly-serpentine body and a mane of bluish-green emerged through a white portal, swooping down to allow Kuria to jump onto her back and fly faster towards the fight...

After his right arm separated from the Demon Hybrid, Ron was pushed out of the way by Gemini before flaring up his dark aura. "Ugh. A notification would have been nice, Gemini..." he muttered, as he lands on his back and dodge-rolled his way back up on his feet. Celina and Jack were being taken by surprised and the former seemed worried as well. Kuria was also taken by surprised after seeing the Emperor being thrown off. "The hell is he doing?!" he belted out. "Why is he treating an ally like that?!" the duelist questioned. However, this didn't stop the Founding Emperor's own dark aura from enveloping and from there, he assisted Gemini by planning an attack from behind. However, not before placing his left hand on his right shoulder joint to feel where it is and ripping off the right arm that was stabbed earlier, retaining just the skin and his hand which still had bone on it. "I'm gonna have to get this replaced. Kane!" he shouted, calling upon the personal doctor to fix his arm. It only took a few minutes for the doctor to respond and come to the fray with his surgical tools. "That hybrid had done a number on you, hasn't he?" he questioned, expressing his surprise at the extent of damage being done to the Emperor's right arm. "Let me fix that. I got a spare mechanism of his arm here. Everyone else, assist Gemini, and do it quick!" Kane ordered as he placed Ron under local anaesthesia and from there, he started surgery in the middle of the battlefield.

This was where Tetsuya came to play. "Gemini! Don't be too reckless out there! There are more people on the way to help you out!" he said, making absolutely sure this fight goes as smoothly as possible. Upon seeing a duel spirit swoop past, Tetsuya stopped and thought for a while. "I didn't know duel spirits existed in this world..."

213jbrs.jpg

Haruhiko wasted no time at all with the Demon Hybrid and seized his opportunity to come at him whenever it started charging at him. It seemed as though the Hybrid took no interest in Gemini any longer after taking the hit from the said ally and headed straight over to the true convict, grabbed his neck, broke it then crushed his spine shortly after and threw him with full force straight at Gemini who was already enraged to begin with. As a result of being thrown with full force, Haruhiko and Gemini collided with each other and both crashed through one of the mansion's windows, shattering it. Being unable to stand up and having shared the same fate as Gemini, Haruhiko rolled over in order to give Gemini some space. "Ugh. Who would have known... If that's the weak version, then the true Envisionary is no pushover..." he said as he laid down with the inability to do anything else. "Gemini... You and I have gotta clean this up before the Emperor goes livid..."

"I don't mean the Founding one... I mean Logan, our current one..." he suggested, before crawling up to the nearest wall, paralysed and said to Gemini: "Give that demon my revenge for me... I'll make up for it later..." before sending him off to battle again.

213jbrs.jpg

Tetsuya, having witnessed everything from head to toe, took a glance at the mansion to see broken glass shattered around the front garden. "Oh, funk. This can't be good." he said, approaching the mansion with caution and saw Haruhiko, severely injured. "I'm in no power to treat people as strongly as Ron, or Celina... Oh!"

​"Celina! We have a casualty here! Haruhiko is severely hurt! Can you assist?"

"I would have got Kane, but he's busy dealing with Ron's injury!"

Tetsuya stated as he approaches Celina next, requesting her assistance. When the Demon Hybrid started charging at the pair, Tetsuya was quick to step in front, making sure he and Celina doesn't get hurt. He pulls out his weapon and points it at the Hybrid, but the latter wasn't having any of it. It uses force to destroy Tetsuya's weapon and points its own at Tetsuya.

"sheet..."

213jbrs.jpg

When Rin saw what happened to Tetsuya, all she heard was: "sheet..." before she came over and checked on the situation. It was the Demon Hybrid having a fight with him. "Hey! Demon! Over here!" the humanoid dragon provoked the demon, diverting its attention to her much to Tetsuya's relief. Rin then drove the demon away from her allies as much as possible allowing Tetsuya and Celina to recover. "Go, Tetsuya! Go, Celina! I got this!" the humanoid dragon shouted as she took on her dragon form and fought the Hybrid from airborne as she took to the skies.

[spoiler=Battle Info]

Ailments: Ron Yim (Currently under Surgery), Haruhiko (Paralysed, KO), Gemini (Frozen, Burnt)

Boss: Demon Hybrid (3,150/3,400)

Jack wasn’t surprised to see the demon hybrid easily break the ice around its limbs. Celina’s ice magic wasn’t as powerful as his own. “I’m pretty sure it’s not resistant to ice, so I’m gonna plan an attack” Jack said as he started to walk slowly towards the monster. “You provide support whenever it’s needed.”

“Gotcha,” Celina replied, keeping her eyes focused on the hybrid and the two people who were currently fighting it up close. Both of them landed successful attacks on the fiend, but they seemed to do little to no damage. In retaliation, the demon hybrid grabbed one of them by the neck and brutally broke his spine, before sending both combatants flying through one of the mansion’s windows. ‘What the-‘ Celina thought in horror, her eyes glued to the broken window.

“Ah hell. Now I know why I shouldn’t underestimate this thing,” Jack said as he began to think of a way to attack without getting into danger.

​"Celina! We have a casualty here!” Surprised to hear her name, Celina turned to face an approaching man.

“Haruhiko is severely hurt! Can you assist? I would have got Kane, but he's busy dealing with Ron's injury!"

Haruhiko was most likely one of the people who had went flying through the window. Um, sure! Celina replied, getting ready to follow him. However she was taken off guard when Tetsuya stepped in front of the demon hybrid, who had suddenly charged straight at them. Tetsuya tried to fend off the monster with his weapon, but was left defenseless when it broke the weapon with ease. As Celina prepared to fight, a young woman ran by, purposely attracting the hybrid’s attention. "Go, Tetsuya! go, Celina! I got this!" She shouted before transforming into a dragon and heading off into the skies above.

Alright! With that, Celina followed after Tetsuya as they headed for Haruhiko. To be perfectly honest, Celina did know some healing magic. She wasn’t as good as others she knew, but she was better than most. Hopefully she’d be able to help as best as she could. When they arrived, she was honestly surprised to see that both Gemini and Haruhiko were both still conscious. An impact like that would’ve most likely knocked out or killed a normal person. ‘But they arent normal, are they? she thought as she headed over to Haruhiko. Im here to help, she said in a calm tone, even though she was nervous on the inside. Tell me what hurts the most. While she listened to Haruhiko’s response, she began to slowly heal any obvious injuries.

. . .

The three flame dogs that were heading for the demon hybrid stopped in their tracks when Gemini and Haruhiko came running past. I cant attack if they get in the way, Valci thought with slight frustration, Otherwise, I risk the chance of hitting them with my flames. With a sharp whistle, she attracted the attention of her three dogs of flame. “Circle around it and wait for an opening,” she ordered, getting a slight nod from each dog before they all ran off. Guess I should get a birds eye view. Spreading her wings wide, she flew upwards until she was about 80 feet off the ground. From there she observed the battlefield below, paying attention of each and every detail. She watched as both Haruhiko and Gemini went flying through the window, butworried little. Finding a good opportunity to attack was more important. As a person lured the demon hybrid away, Valci’s flame dogs began heading for its back. You should always watch your back, Valci thought with a devious smile.

. . .

While the demon hybrid was distracted with Rin, Jack was beginning his attack.  Before the hybrid could fly after the humanoid dragon, Jack placed his hand on the ground, freezing the ground all around the demon as well as trapping its legs in thick layers of ice. At the same time, one of Jack’s ice clones emerged from the icy ground. The clone looked exactly like him wearing the exact same clothes. The only difference was that it couldn’t speak and that it was actually made of ice. With an expressionless face, the clone charged towards the grounded demon while Jack prepared a vicious ice attack. When it got up close, the clone jumped up onto the demon’s back and planted a sword made of ice into it. After that, the clone ran up the demon’s back and delivered a swift yet powerful right hook to its head before bailing off the side. As soon as the clone hit the ground, one large spike of ice hit the demon straight in the back.  The spike was soon followed by another as Jack continued his assault. As Jack prepared a third spike, three dogs made out of fire ran straight for the demon hybrid, colliding with its back and igniting the top half of it in flames. Fire and ice, Jack thought with a slight smile as he sent his third ice spike flying.

During the fight with the replica army, Aradace and his gang were in one of the bedrooms in the mansion, discussing about Sylvia.

"Sylvia, what exactly do you remember about your past life?" Aradace inquired of the sentient reborn.

"I dont remember very much... I know I died.. I k ow I had a good life.. But other than that, I dont remember anything. Not even how I died..."

"So, nothing useful?" Raiden sneered.

"Raiden!!" Mistral scolded.

"What?"

"Guys stop. Its not important right now" Vitalani calms the situation down.

"She's right. The focus is on Sylvia, not bickering between ourselves" Draven said.

"Ok. We still have to teach Sylvia basic knowledge. Thats a job for each one of us. We will stay in here till its done" Aradace said, taking up his usual role as leader.

The group taught Sylvia the whole time, until the window broke, and two people came flying in, badly beaten up.

"What the hell?" Raiden exclaimed.

"sheet... We keep forgetting we are at war. What are we even fighting now?" Aradace asked while looking out the window. "Oh no..."

"We gotta get out there and help them!!" Vitalani screamed.

"For once, I agree with you Tala"

Vitalani was taken aback by this. Not just becuz Mistral is actually being nice to her, but also becuz Mistral has never called her Tala. Is she trying to be nice on purpose?

Aradace broke her from her thoughts.

"Alright everyone. We are gonna rush out there and figure out what the Emperor wants us to do"

"The 'Commander' is gonna take orders from someone else? Thats a first" Raiden jived.

"Not right now Ray" Aradace warned.

==============================

The cast ran up to Logan, the current Emperor except Vitalani who stayed behind with Celina. She still owed Celina for saving her life.

"Lemme help you in their aid. I use water, so I can heal pretty well."

=========================

Meanwhile, Aradace immediately walks up to Logan asking for orders, not caring about any scolding from Ron about not being here to help fight.

"Aradace and friends, reporting for duty! What are your orders?"

==========================

While the Hybrid rampages against Rin, a pink nekomata with eyes of purple observes the fight from the distance.

"Demons, gifted children, Families, angelic descendants, emperors, pokemon, duelists, mages, warriors, and dragonkin? Why would all join forces to protect one realm? Granted, soon a nekomata will be added to their forces, but still. This must be a huge threat"

With that, she begins to run towards the mansion, to assist in the fight. Absolutely no one knows about her coming. Not a single soul

• 2 weeks later...

~~Kuria's POV~~

Ancient Pixie Dragon stopped in her flight as the two prisoners were forced to fly against their will, smashing the window the crashed into small, insanely-sharp fragments before disappearing from Kuria's and Ancient Pixie's view with a resounding thud.

"That's one hell of a throw," Kuria remarked as the dragon flew up above the fight, allowing others to take their shot. "I don't know how I can be any help in this."

That is what I and the others are for, the duelist heard in his head, which caused him to look at the back of her head weirdly as she turned her long neck to better face him. While I must be summoned first, the Clear archetype can be summoned into existence to fight.

His first thoughts were summoning Clear Vicious Knight and Clear Vice Dragon, but as if sensing his line of thinking, she chuckled at him. Here, the smaller have virtues as well. For example...

Catching a glimmer of light from the deck in the dueldisk, he noticed that the top card was glowing. Drawing it, he revealed one of the 4-star monsters in his deck, the Clear Phantom. Let it be destroyed by the attacker and prepare for a show.

Giving the Pixie a weird look, he slid the card into a slot next to the Ancient Pixie on his Duel Disk, soon realizing an inherent limit on the number of summons he could have out in this world as he did.

"Time to play, Clear Phantom!"

ClearPhantom-GX06-JP-VG.jpg

Here's...Johnny!

Kuria blinked as the skeletal figure within the crystal shattered the gem around itself before rushing forward towards the Demonic Hybrid, cackling with an insane glee that he did not recall being there before...though, usually, such monster was normally not face-up during most battles.

"Ooookay, then..."

~~Gemini's POV~~

Haruhiko's fortune was that he was not the one that directly impacted into the glass and the floor that followed, causing his back to be riddled with multiple shards of glass that would need to be removed after the battle or they'd continue to cut into him. The ground under him was beginning to pool with yellow blood...blood that slowly eroded the ground underneath them at a still visible pace.

"...get the funk off," Gemini managed to say as he pushed the other prisoner off of him and out of range of the acidic blood. Gemini saw as he managed to somewhat roll over on his own after that, causing the demonic Pokemon to narrow red eyes at his current companion.

"Ugh. Who would have known... If that's the weak version, then the true Envisionary is no pushover..." his forced companion said as he laid down with the seeming inability to do anything else. "Gemini... You and I have gotta clean this up before the Emperor goes livid... I don't mean the Founding one... I mean Logan, our current one..."

"I do not give a damn about either of them," Gemini remarked, rubbing his neck as a white band of light appeared around his neck and wrist at the close proximity to each other. He watched as Haruhiko managed to crawl slowly to a wall, something he could not even do when he had his spinal cord ruptured by the Demonic Hybrid the first time he smacked into it, before daring to say something else to him.

"Give that demon my revenge for me... I'll make up for it later..."

"...get the funk up, you're nowhere near as bad as I---"

“Im here to help.” Gemini glared at the newcomer that interrupted him, realizing that it was someone to more help the seemingly-more wounded of the pair.   “Tell me what hurts the most.”  

"I'd be amazed if he could feel anything at the moment," Gemini snarled before getting up onto his feet, his body glowing as the white bands of around his wrists and neck began to glow, forcing one of his moves to change for the moment.

From Recover into Heal Pulse.

"You share with anyone this, and I will make sure you have less mobility than you do now. Is that clear," he snarled before looking up towards Celina and now Vitalani whom followed afterwards, moving one hand to behind Haruhiko's neck as a orb of dark-blue energy pushed itself into the spine. The natural corrosion of the energy would indeed make the process painful, but in this one case, it was good because it meant he could feel more and more of his body as it was restored to mobility. For once, however, Gemini managed to make sure that the man would not be consumed from the inside out from the energy and removed it from him once done. "And if either of you share what I did here, I will make sure that you will be rendered useless in the days to come..."

His own back still in ribbons, not that he cared about that at the moment, Gemini walked up to the broken window, seeing the creature that the duelist summoned near the Demonic Hybrid and chuckled. "One enemy and so many allies, Kuria. You're more-likely to funk an ally over than it."

Haruhiko hears what Gemini had said in reply to quotes of his own. "I do not give a damn about either of them," he remarked, rubbing his neck as a white band of light appeared around his neck and wrist at the close proximity to each other. "Don't say that, demon. I'm sure you have better things to do than blast the two Emperors. Well, sure. There's more than two here. There's four." Haruhiko made remarks of his own, only stating the facts, but then he was interrupted. "...get the funk up, you're nowhere near as bad as I---" Gemini tried to say before he himself was interrupted by another presence.

“I’m here to help,” Haruhiko heard in a calm tone as he tries to get back up on his own two feet. “Tell me what hurts the most.”

"I'd be amazed if he could feel anything at the moment," Haruhiko heard Gemini snarl before watching him get up onto his feet, witnessing his body within his white bands of around the wrists and neck glow, forcing one of his moves to change from Recover into Heal Pulse. Only for a moment.

"I'll be fine, the bone structure in my spine is funked." the true convict replied, as he felt something crack soon after. "sheet!"

"What was that!"

"You share with anyone this, and I will make sure you have less mobility than you do now. Is that clear,he heard Gemini snarl as Celina and Vitalani made their way in. Gemini placed his hand behind the true convict's spine and embedded a dark orb into it, eventually restoring his mobility, then removing it once he was done. "I feel like I have my mobility back..." Haruhiko remarked. "You'll have to help me up later. Right now, get those glass shards off me." he asks Celina and Vitalani.

"And if either of you share what I did here, I will make sure that you will be rendered useless in the days to come..." they all heard Gemini say.

213jbrs.jpg

"We're done, Ron." Kane said as he finishes up his surgery on Ron. "Good. I'll wait for the anaesthesia to wear off, then I'll kill the bastard." he replied. Before he does that though, he saw Rin and the Demon Hybrid fight off against each other and tries to grab the hybrid by the leg, but it changes its colour to pink, rendering it immune to powers of light. "Well, what do you know." he said.

"Rin, get into defensive position! I'm getting ready for my plan of attack!"

"Call Tetsuya to my side too!"

Ron ordered as he saw Rin. "I'll divert its attention to you, then I'll call him over! Is that fine?" the humanoid dragon asked as the pair of them saw fire and ice flying at the Demon Hybrid. Ron caught and seized the opportunity to freeze the ice at the Demon Hybrid, dealing some damage to it and breaks the ice up once done. "That's the plan of attack from both Jack and Valci, right?" he asks.

"Yeah, that's fine."

213jbrs.jpg

"Aradace and friends, reporting for duty! What are your orders?" the so-called commander said as he approaches the current Emperor. "They are quite simple. Kill the Demon Hybrid. I'm sure my mother would want you to show her your skills." Logan said ever so simply. "I wouldn't want this war to go to waste because of some pig sty..."

"What are you still doing here? Let's go!" he told the gang as he too heads over to the hybrid, hoping to find an opening.

As soon as he approached his grandfather, the current emperor unsheathed his weapons and asks him: "What's the current status, Gramps?"

"The demon is definitely on the loose."

"Immunity is now of the light element. Avoid using light attacks."

"Besides, Logan... What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be focusing on getting better?" the Founding Emperor questioned as he looked back to see Logan, adjusting his arm to see if it was mobile and able to move.

"I'll be fine."

"Honestly."

[spoiler=Battle Info]

Ailments: None

Boss: Demon Hybrid (2,250/3,400)

Archived