From Victory to Oblivion: A Real Life War [IC Thread] [R-16]

Chaotic Angel

Jack wasn’t surprised that it didn’t take long for the demon hybrid to break out of the ice. He had seen that thing’s strength first hand when it had sent Gemini and Haruhiko flying through the window. But even if it could break out of the ice, there was no way in hell he was gonna let that thing get airborne. If it did, it would have an advantage. “You’re staying grounded!” He shouted fiercely, freezing the demon hybrid’s feet to the ground once more. At the same time, he made a large lance of ice and threw it full force at the monster. With powerful force, the lance pierced right through the demon’s left wing and rammed itself into the hybrid’s side. At the same time, ice began to pool outward from the lance, covering the entire left wing in ice in a matter of seconds.

“Now go to your room.” Jack smiled slightly at his little pun before some kind of skeleton creature started to attack the demon hybrid. As he started to sit down and watch the two monsters fight, a spear-shaped flame fell down from the sky above, hitting the demon square in its right wing. Not even a second after the impact, the flames exploded, sending a gust of wind and heat rushing past. “What the heck?” Glancing upwards, Jack could just barely see the silhouette of a short, flying demon girl as she watched from high above.

. . .

Valci watched the battlefield below as her fire wolves attacked the demon hybrid, exploding and covering the hybrid in flames on impact. However it didn’t have the desired effect that she had wanted, since the flames had gone out pretty quickly, leaving barely a wound on the beast. Not only that, but that Jack idiot was causing more damage to it than she was as he hurled ice spear after ice spear at the hybrid.

No way was she going to let that imbecile one-up her. Flying over to get a good angle, Valci created a spear of her own, made completely out of a special red flame. “Time to show them the Hellfire exclusive,” she said out load before hurling the spear straight for the hybrid’s right wing. As soon as the spear shaped flame made contact, it exploded like a bomb, sending a fume of black smoke upwards. As that the imbecile looked up at her, she smiled smugly.

. . .

"I'd be amazed if he could feel anything at the moment," Gemini snarled before getting up onto his feet.

“I wasn’t asking you,” Celina replied mildly, giving Gemini a disapproving look.

"I'll be fine, the bone structure in my spine is funked." Haruhiko tried to assure her before jolting in pain. "sheet! What was that!"

Youre not fine and you know it, Celina said calmly, looking at him with caring eyes. Dont try to act tough.

"Lemme help you in their aid. I use water, so I can heal pretty well." Vitalani offered as she came up to them.

Thank you so much, Celina replied, smiling kindly when she turned to look at Vitalani. You can probably start by cleaning and healing any obvious wounds.

At that point, Gemini came over to them with a not-so-pleasant look on his face. "You share with anyone this, and I will make sure you have less mobility than you do now. Is that clear," he snarled as he looked from Haruhiko, to Celina, to Vitalani, before putting his hand behind Haruhiko’s neck.

“What are you doing?!” Celina asked angrily when she saw Haruhiko cringing in pain from whatever Gemini was doing. Her question was quickly answered by Haruhiko when Gemini removed his hand. "I feel like I have my mobility back..."Haruhiko remarked, looking over at Celina and Vitalani. "You'll have to help me up later. Right now, get those glass shards off me."

"And if either of you share what I did here, I will make sure that you will be rendered useless in the days to come..." Gemini threatened before heading over to the broken window.

“Thanks for your help.” Gratefully that she no longer had to worry about Haruhiko’s spine, Celina started to do what he had asked her to do. While some glass shards law harmlessly on top of Haruhiko, a few were imbedded in his skin. “Vitalani, I’m gonna start pulling some of these glass shards out. As soon as I do, I want you to start treating the wounds. Alright?” Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed hold of one glass shards that was stuck in his arm. “This may hurt a bit,” she calmly said before pulling out the shard as fast as she could. Once that was done, she moved onto the next shard and rised and repeated until every glass shard was out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vitalani's POV:

"Vitalani, I’m gonna start pulling some of these glass shards out. As soon as I do, I want you to start treating the wounds. Alright?"

"Alright" Vitalani replied hastily, before immediately cleansing the first glass wound, then the next. Once every one of them was removed and cleansed successfully, she covered Haruhiko's body in water.

"Sit tight while I work my magic"

The water around him begins to glow, making it look crystalline, healing his wounds.

"Now you should be ready to fight again"

====================================

Aradace and Friends POV:

"They are quite simple. Kill the Demon Hybrid. I'm sure my mother would want you to show her your skills." Came the Emperor's reply.

"That's our only orders? No plan of attack?" Aradace began to question, but thought better of it. " Ok. Gives us a bit more wiggle room" he said, smiling and turning to his friends.

"So what are our orders? Are you gonna listen to them for once?" Raiden smirked.

"For your information, he gave me permission to launch our own attack, thank you very much. Now Mistral, I want you to keep that demon hybrid on the ground. It will make it easier to fight. Raiden, fire off as many powerful beams you can muster at it. That should damage it pretty well. Draven, distract it with an army of spirits. Sylvia, pick up that sword and shield and hit it with brute force. I'll get on top of it and rip its goddamned wings off if I have to."

With that, everyone took to their newly given positions, fighting with everything they had. Even Sylvia, who is still new to the concept of anything and everything, was managing to deal some decent damage.

=======================================

Ziro's POV:

"Nice of you all to join us so late in the fight. Where in the hell even where the lot of you?" He asks Aradace as he joins him on top of the demon hybrid.

"Unimportant" Aradace quickly replied

"Fair enough." He said, before charging up another attack. "SkyBreaker!!"

========================================

Felis's POV:

As she dashes towards the castle, she notices a small shadow above her and looks up. What she finds is a small demon girl, flying just above her. She reeks of blood.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Cherilyn. And I'm here to win this war"

With that, not another word is spoken between the two of them, and they arrive at the castle.

"D a m n. This thing looks bigger in person" Cherilyn said, stopping flying for a short moment.

"Of course it looks big to you, look how small you are"

"Hey, 4"8' is a decent height for a demon girl!!"

"Sure it is. And I'm a giant Nekomata, standing at 5"4'."

"Don't test me, we have a bigger threat to deal with"

The two look over at the demon hybrid.

"Lets go" Felis says, right before encasing herself in a layer of crystal, and charging towards the hybrid itself.

=============================================

Cherilyn's POV:

"Yes, lets" she says, before flipping the spike on her ring out and slicing her finger on it, then drawing her blood out of her finger and transforms it into a giant battle axe, rushing towards the hybrid.

Artemis's POV

While they fight, a large bullet nails the hybrid in the chest, causing enough force to make it stumble a bit. Artemis lays on the ridge, her rifle laid out with the bipod. The next bullet strikes the demon hybrid at the mouth, making its head sway a bit. She keeps a calm head and reloads.

Over the coms, she says, "Well, fight."

Once she finished reloading her sniper rifle, she continued firing every 15 seconds until she ran out of bullets. She then slid down a ridge and pulls out her pistol.

Agatha's POV

Someone else came up to attack the hybrid. A woman wearing armor casts a red pentagram, and blood comes out of the hybrid's arms, acting like chains.

"Now hit it!" she yells, holding the pentagram to keep the spell active.

• 1 month later...

"Well that's great," Jack muttered under his breath as he watched Aradace and friends get into the fight. While it was good that those cowards finally joined the fight, did they really have to get in his way? If he tried to throw another ice spear at the Hybrid, he would probably hit one of the idiots. In fact, he was halfway tempted to just lob an ice spear right in there just to see what would happen, but decided against it. Now was no time to be messing around. 

Instead of staying mad at the sudden annoyance, he needed to change his method of attack. Instead of throwing ice spears, it seemed like a better idea to send in a few ice clones in to attack. That way, there would be a lot less chance of accidently hitting an ally, but he’d still be a good distance away from the monster’s crushing attacks. At once, he began constructing two ice clones.

“Now hit it!” Some woman suddenly shouted nearby as the hybrid’s own blood shot out of its arms, attaching to the ground like chains.

“What do you think I’ve been doing? Taking a nap?” Jack shouted back at the woman before turning back around to face the hybrid. As he did so, he noticed a girl similar in appearance to that Valci girl rush past, wielding a giant axe made of blood.

Using blood as a weapon. That reminded him of his mother; it was her main power after all. And it was the main tool she used when she occasionally tortured people, hence the nickname, “The Bloody Torturer.” But ever since he was born, she had curbed her torturing habit(mostly) and had cared for him as a loving mother. Even when he had begun to reject her and father, she still tried to be nice and kind to him, even though he could tell she was sad and frustrated by his behavior on the inside. . .

Snapping himself back into reality, Jack forcefully shoved the memories back into the deep, dark side of his brain where he kept them. Now was not the time to think of idiotic stuff like that. Ignoring the two females with blood powers, he focused on making ice clones and sending them off to attack.

. . .

Up in the sky, Valci was having the same problem Jack had had earlier. With the new arrivals to the battle, friendly fire had a high possibility of happening. So she decided to do what she thought was the best thing to do at the moment. Spectate. After all, they seemed like they had everything under control and if they did need her to provide support, she was at the ready to do so. 

. . .

"Now you should be ready to fight again"

Celina was highly impressed by Vitalani’s healing powers, even though she knew water magic was one of the best when it came to healing. Still, it impressed her that Vitalani was able to heal as well and as fast as she had.

With the sound of combat still going on outside, Celina looked over at Vitalani and Haruhiko. “I’m going to support them,” she informed them as she rushed towards the broken window. Looking out, she spotted the demon hybrid not that far away as it was getting hailed on by several attacks from various fighters. ‘Maybe they don’t need my support,’ she thought for a second before jumping out the window and landing gracefully on the ground. Making sure to keep a good distance away from the demon hybrid, Celina began making some fire hex birds in both hands. Once the glowing red birds were fully made, they would fly up in the sky, awaiting her orders as she made more. As soon as she had a large amount of hex birds, she focused on the battle.

Whenever she found an opening in the chaos of battle, she sent one of her hex birds shooting straight for the demon hybrid and continued this process until all birds had served their purpose of placing hexes on the giant fiend.

Now at the moment, the demon hybrid was covered in several fire hexes. All Celina needed to do now was wait for the right time to activate them and the hybrid would be as good as roasted. . .hopefully.

. . .

“Looks like they don’t need my help,” Said the young man with crimson hair as he watched the battle through his telescope. From where he was seated, he was far enough away so that he wouldn’t get hit by some random attack, but was close enough to see each fighter clearly.

An eye patch covered his right eye while a pirate-like black hat with blue feathers sat atop his head. He wore an unbuttoned brown leather jacket with a white collared shirt underneath, along with a nice pair of black trousers. Holstered on his belt was his trusty flintlock and cutlass, which both had seen more than enough of their share of battles.

Anybody who saw him for the first time would probably assume that he’s a pirate. . .and they would be right.

“It’s kind of a shame. I was pumped and ready for a fight, but these guys are stealing all the thunder.”

Letting out a big sigh and donning a fake sad face, he looked up at the clouds above.

“But oh well, at least there are some nice chicks for me to watch.” Flashing a big, devious grin, the young man looked back through his telescope as he continued to watch the battle, as well as some of the female fighters.

Archived