Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

From Victory to Oblivion: A Real Life War [IC Thread] [R-16]

FVTO Heaven Purgatory Hell Real Life War

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

~Chapter 2: The Envisionary Hybrid~

"Gemini, can you confirm it's definitely the Demon Hybrid I'm thinking it is...?"

The shapeshifter's attention to the world at large vanished upon hearing that question, the memory of being left helpless from total paralyzation due to having the part of the spinal cord in the neck punctured and leaking fluid flooding his mind and filling him with rage he was accidentally projecting to all around him as he paused in the air. Allowing himself to fall to the ground, Gemini shifted in midair to his default human form and landed on his feet, his knees raging at him for the moment, but he was unable to care about that for the moment.

"...for its sake, it best not be," Gemini snarled dangerously before running forward towards the increasing source of the rumbling, rubbing the back of his neck from being reminded of the utter embarrassment he felt during that moment.

If it was the Demon Hybrid...he planned on 'returning' the old favor...

~~~~~

"That guy is pissed," Kuria remarked before turning the Runner back to the mansion to get out of the fight for the time being. He admittedly felt fairly useless in the fight with what he felt to be his only weapon also being his choice of ride as well.  Sighing upon pulling up to the mansion, he kicked a leg over to get off and stretched his arms after kicking the support into place to let it stand on its own. "Gods, I feel so out of place here," he muttered to himself. "Everyone else seems to have some sort of power, and I all I have is my Duel Runner." After a moment, he found a hand pulling a card out of the deckbox attached to his belt, specifically the white-colored Ancient Pixie Dragon card. "And I severely doubt I could somehow summon any of my monsters in this world."

A familiar low melodic hum fitting of a dragon had him putting his left pinkie into his ear to try to clean it out incase he was hearing things, a hum that those immediately near him would hear as well.

Chaotic Angel

Chaotic Angel

The Cursed Emperor

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 10,827 posts
    Last Visit Jul 23 2018 01:28 PM
  • Discord:Ronzilla#2134
  • Alias:Chaotic Angel
  • Spouse:ur mom

"...for its sake, it best not be," Ron heard Gemini snarl, having to remember his incident back in Heaven's Gateway some time ago as well. "Something wrong, Gemini?" he asked as he too tries to remember his fight with the Demon Hybrid whilst being locked up in Purgatory. Prior to this series, the Founding Emperor was transported to Purgatory and was arrested there, being sentenced to five years in the place of nothingness' prison cell. What he felt was nothing throughout his stay. No food, no drink... He was dehydrated and was on a verge of malfunction.

How he got out, we have no idea.

"I'm guessing something big is coming?", the Founding Emperor heard the ice wielder say as he came to the scene. "Big enough for you to acknowledge the bloody thing." he replied, scratching the back of his head in slight confusion before Celina came to the scene after trying so hard to find an exit. “What’s happening?”, she questioned as she approached Jack, Gemini and the cyborg. "One of the strongest demons is at our sights, albeit weaker then usual. That's what I think, anyway." he replied, as the said enemy is about to approach. The Demon Hybrid swooped past and charges straight at Gemini, but in a split second, Ron intervened. Not so fast, demon!" the Founding Emperor said as he intervened, taking the hit from the said enemy which resulted in his right arm being punctured, exposing the insides of the said arm that has been replaced by metal. Dark aura now envelops Ron as he now prepares to battle. He pulled his right arm out of the Demon Hybrid, causing burns to it and calls everyone into the fray.

"Everyone! Prepare for battle!"

213jbrs.jpg

"Everyone! Prepare for battle!" the Founding Emperor alarms everyone, with current Emperor Logan, Tetsuya and Rin appearing into battle first. "Here, and heard Grandpa!" the current Emperor called out as he arrived to the scene. "Here, and ready!" Tetsuya called out straight after Logan, signalling his presence. Rin came to the scene just five minutes after Logan and Tetsuya. "The Demon Hybrid is going down!" the humanoid dragon shouted, as the 28 year old clearly meant business.

"Where's everyone else?" the Founding Emperor questioned as the Demon Hybrid started taking its step back and getting ready to charge.

"They're getting ready, boss!" Tetsuya replied.

"Well, what are you waiting for, then?" Prisoner, Haruhiko called out as he too joins the fray. "Let's go."

With this in mind, the battle now starts as the Demon Hybrid changes its entire body to dark blue and signifies its own immunity to the Dark element, while the Founding Emperor's right arm is still exposed from the blow he took from the Demon Hybrid.

Battle Info

Sig

Upcoming Projects

For reference only

Name History

Senyuu --> Angelic Champion

Angelic Champion --> Final Slayer

Final Slayer --> Chaotic Angel

Chaotic Angel -->Dark Necromancer

Dark Necromancer --> Chaotic Angel

Chaotic Angel --> Cirnotic Angel

Cirnotic Angel --> Chaotic Angel

Logos

Jakeronijo

Jakeronijo

The Boy Who Flew

• Advanced Members
  • 600 posts
    Last Visit May 29 2018 04:42 PM

"Everyone! Prepare for battle!" Cooper swore as he heard the rallying cry. He knew his brother and Gabriella were nowhere near ready for a battle of this magnitude.

"Okay look, you guys are going to have to follow me and do everything I say you understand." The pair nodded quickly and followed as Cooper turned around to find the source of the Emperor's call. He had been fighting for a long while and was used to the replicas and demons the groups faced but this time he would have to worry about the well being of two others. This would surely be a daunting task but he was sure he was up to it, as long as the other two were quick and obedient. Gabriella steeled herself and was determined to prove she had what it takes to be here fighting among the others, and Bradley for some reason was just extremely excited to be here.

"It Has Been 3000 Years" But Now I'm Back and Better than Ever! Get me in your RP Now! Don't let the Fandom war be won by the weak, recruit the Boy Who Flew.

99% of people die when killed. If you are part of the 1% who won't, put this in your signature.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Do people even read this?

• 4th Wall Breaker
  • 598 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:53 PM
"Big enough for you to acknowledge the bloody thing." Before Jack could respond with a simple “What the hell was that supposed to mean?” Celina walked up, wondering what was going on. Letting the emperor do the talking, Jack scanned the horizon in search for the enemy. However, he was taken by surprise when the thing suddenly swooped past. Instinctively, Jack and Celina both jumped backwards, thinking that it was coming for them. However, they soon realized it was heading straight for somebody else. But before it could reach its target, Ron intervened, talking the hit instead. At once Celina was worried for him, wondering how badly he was injured. But when she saw his arm, surprise quickly took over. ‘What the-‘ She thought, staring straight at his arm. It was made of metal, but what shocked her more was what was inside the arm. From what she could tell it was some type of machine, but it was far more advanced than any machine she had seen before.

Jack, who had also never technology before, was also taken by surprise, but not as badly as Celina had. Quickly his attention shifted over to the main threat at the moment: The Demon Hybrid. After its first attack was blocked, it was now taking a few steps back. It didn’t seem like it was retreating, but rather like it was getting ready for another attack. Deciding to be a bit more strategic than he usually was, he turned to face Celina.

“Hey Celina. Test the waters out, will you?” Jack asked, getting a confused look from Celina in return. “Do I have to spell it out for you? Hit that thing with a couple of your ice birds to see if they are effective or not.”

At this, Celina slightly blushed before an annoyed expression appeared on her face. “You don’t have to be so mean about it!” She complained, pointing her arms at the demon hybrid. In instant, two glowing, light blue robin-shaped creatures emerged from the palm of each hand. Flying up, all four glowing robins darted around in an unpredictable pattern before they all dived back down to earth, each colliding into one of the demon hybrid’s arms or legs and disappearing. With that done, Celina’s hands quickly balled into fists. At the same time, four circular light blue hexes appeared exactly where the birds had collided. ‘Freeze.’ Without warning ice emerged from the hexes, freezing any part of the demon hybrid’s body that they touched. When it was over, the demon hybrid’s left hand, right foot, left knee, and right elbow were mostly covered in ice. Now Jack and Cynthia both watched to see how effective the ice affected the demon hybrid.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After taking a good look at the Demon Hybrid, Valci was instantly disgusted. This ugly abomination was supposed to be some sort of demon hybrid? As a demon herself, she felt highly offended that this thing was even considered to be apart the same race as her. All she wanted to do was get rid of that filth, even if the idiot she wanted to kill was only a few feet away. With a snap of her fingers, three large balls of flame appeared on the ground around her. However, the balls of flame quickly transformed into dogs made of nothing but fire. ”Fetch,” she said coldly, pointing straight at the demon hybrid. Without hesitation the flame dogs charged straight for their target. If they were able to reach their destination and pounce, they would explode and cover a good portion of the abomination in flames.

giphy.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

~~~Gemini's POV~~~

"Not so fast, demon!"

A few moment slowed into eternity from Gemini's point of view as he and the Hybrid were about to exchange blows with one another, when the foolish Emperor stepped closer to the foe to block the attack on his behalf. He saw the machinations in the arm that revealed him for what he really was, a true Immortal Cyborg.

Once the two separated from each other, however, Gemini harshly threw the Emperor out of his way without bothering to pretend to be nice about it before flaring up his own reddish-black aura and landing his gaze back upon the hated foe.

You will die.

Gemini did not speak the words as much as he snarled them, sounding more like an animal than a person, before lunging forward with unseen speed, hands glowing with a pinkish-purple light before punching into the Hybrid with both of them, releasing a point-blank Light of Ruin into its chest and bracing for the recoil that the energy is likely to create.

He was so absolutely livid that the attacks launched towards the pair from the others went ignored, causing him to receive at least some of the strikes aimed at the Hybrid. This meant that Gemini found himself frozen and  burned to a degree, but he was beyond able to care.

~~~Kuria's POV~~~

"The hell is he doing?!" Kuria belted out after seeing Gemini toss Ron to the side like some lifeless ragdoll. "Why is he treating an ally like that?!"

For now, his mind is too far gone to care.

Kuria stilled upon hearing the voice in his head, prompting him to look around himself for the voice. No one else reacted to it, confirming it had been in his head, but...why? "Ancient...?"

The rules of our world no longer matter here. Here, you are the same as a Psychic Duelist.

While Kuria felt that wasn't the best comparison to make, considering what was happening, that was probably the best he was going to get. Straightening out his mechanical arm, he allowed the Duel Disk on his belt to magnetically hook on before running forward towards the fight between the demons, sliding his deck into the disk to activate it. Almost as soon as it began to glow with a faint turquoise light, Kuria pulled out of the deck a card that was mostly-white at the front, but depicted a colorful creature as well.

"Let's go, Ancient Pixie Dragon!"

tumblr_n8o3v1iKhA1rie4kjo1_400.png

A low melodic hum echoed throughout the entire area as a large bluish creature with a mostly-serpentine body and a mane of bluish-green emerged through a white portal, swooping down to allow Kuria to jump onto her back and fly faster towards the fight...

Chaotic Angel

Chaotic Angel

The Cursed Emperor

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 10,827 posts

After his right arm separated from the Demon Hybrid, Ron was pushed out of the way by Gemini before flaring up his dark aura. "Ugh. A notification would have been nice, Gemini..." he muttered, as he lands on his back and dodge-rolled his way back up on his feet. Celina and Jack were being taken by surprised and the former seemed worried as well. Kuria was also taken by surprised after seeing the Emperor being thrown off. "The hell is he doing?!" he belted out. "Why is he treating an ally like that?!" the duelist questioned. However, this didn't stop the Founding Emperor's own dark aura from enveloping and from there, he assisted Gemini by planning an attack from behind. However, not before placing his left hand on his right shoulder joint to feel where it is and ripping off the right arm that was stabbed earlier, retaining just the skin and his hand which still had bone on it. "I'm gonna have to get this replaced. Kane!" he shouted, calling upon the personal doctor to fix his arm. It only took a few minutes for the doctor to respond and come to the fray with his surgical tools. "That hybrid had done a number on you, hasn't he?" he questioned, expressing his surprise at the extent of damage being done to the Emperor's right arm. "Let me fix that. I got a spare mechanism of his arm here. Everyone else, assist Gemini, and do it quick!" Kane ordered as he placed Ron under local anaesthesia and from there, he started surgery in the middle of the battlefield.

This was where Tetsuya came to play. "Gemini! Don't be too reckless out there! There are more people on the way to help you out!" he said, making absolutely sure this fight goes as smoothly as possible. Upon seeing a duel spirit swoop past, Tetsuya stopped and thought for a while. "I didn't know duel spirits existed in this world..."

213jbrs.jpg

Haruhiko wasted no time at all with the Demon Hybrid and seized his opportunity to come at him whenever it started charging at him. It seemed as though the Hybrid took no interest in Gemini any longer after taking the hit from the said ally and headed straight over to the true convict, grabbed his neck, broke it then crushed his spine shortly after and threw him with full force straight at Gemini who was already enraged to begin with. As a result of being thrown with full force, Haruhiko and Gemini collided with each other and both crashed through one of the mansion's windows, shattering it. Being unable to stand up and having shared the same fate as Gemini, Haruhiko rolled over in order to give Gemini some space. "Ugh. Who would have known... If that's the weak version, then the true Envisionary is no pushover..." he said as he laid down with the inability to do anything else. "Gemini... You and I have gotta clean this up before the Emperor goes livid..."

"I don't mean the Founding one... I mean Logan, our current one..." he suggested, before crawling up to the nearest wall, paralysed and said to Gemini: "Give that demon my revenge for me... I'll make up for it later..." before sending him off to battle again.

213jbrs.jpg

Tetsuya, having witnessed everything from head to toe, took a glance at the mansion to see broken glass shattered around the front garden. "Oh, fuck. This can't be good." he said, approaching the mansion with caution and saw Haruhiko, severely injured. "I'm in no power to treat people as strongly as Ron, or Celina... Oh!"

​"Celina! We have a casualty here! Haruhiko is severely hurt! Can you assist?"

"I would have got Kane, but he's busy dealing with Ron's injury!"

Tetsuya stated as he approaches Celina next, requesting her assistance. When the Demon Hybrid started charging at the pair, Tetsuya was quick to step in front, making sure he and Celina doesn't get hurt. He pulls out his weapon and points it at the Hybrid, but the latter wasn't having any of it. It uses force to destroy Tetsuya's weapon and points its own at Tetsuya.

"Shit..."

213jbrs.jpg

When Rin saw what happened to Tetsuya, all she heard was: "Shit..." before she came over and checked on the situation. It was the Demon Hybrid having a fight with him. "Hey! Demon! Over here!" the humanoid dragon provoked the demon, diverting its attention to her much to Tetsuya's relief. Rin then drove the demon away from her allies as much as possible allowing Tetsuya and Celina to recover. "Go, Tetsuya! Go, Celina! I got this!" the humanoid dragon shouted as she took on her dragon form and fought the Hybrid from airborne as she took to the skies.

Battle Info

Sig

Upcoming Projects

For reference only

Name History

Logos

Deadpool

Deadpool

• 4th Wall Breaker
  • 598 posts

Jack wasn’t surprised to see the demon hybrid easily break the ice around its limbs. Celina’s ice magic wasn’t as powerful as his own. “I’m pretty sure it’s not resistant to ice, so I’m gonna plan an attack” Jack said as he started to walk slowly towards the monster. “You provide support whenever it’s needed.”

“Gotcha,” Celina replied, keeping her eyes focused on the hybrid and the two people who were currently fighting it up close. Both of them landed successful attacks on the fiend, but they seemed to do little to no damage. In retaliation, the demon hybrid grabbed one of them by the neck and brutally broke his spine, before sending both combatants flying through one of the mansion’s windows. ‘What the-‘ Celina thought in horror, her eyes glued to the broken window.

“Ah hell. Now I know why I shouldn’t underestimate this thing,” Jack said as he began to think of a way to attack without getting into danger.

​"Celina! We have a casualty here!” Surprised to hear her name, Celina turned to face an approaching man.

“Haruhiko is severely hurt! Can you assist? I would have got Kane, but he's busy dealing with Ron's injury!"

Haruhiko was most likely one of the people who had went flying through the window. Um, sure! Celina replied, getting ready to follow him. However she was taken off guard when Tetsuya stepped in front of the demon hybrid, who had suddenly charged straight at them. Tetsuya tried to fend off the monster with his weapon, but was left defenseless when it broke the weapon with ease. As Celina prepared to fight, a young woman ran by, purposely attracting the hybrid’s attention. "Go, Tetsuya! go, Celina! I got this!" She shouted before transforming into a dragon and heading off into the skies above.

Alright! With that, Celina followed after Tetsuya as they headed for Haruhiko. To be perfectly honest, Celina did know some healing magic. She wasn’t as good as others she knew, but she was better than most. Hopefully she’d be able to help as best as she could. When they arrived, she was honestly surprised to see that both Gemini and Haruhiko were both still conscious. An impact like that would’ve most likely knocked out or killed a normal person. ‘But they arent normal, are they? she thought as she headed over to Haruhiko. Im here to help, she said in a calm tone, even though she was nervous on the inside. Tell me what hurts the most. While she listened to Haruhiko’s response, she began to slowly heal any obvious injuries.

. . .

The three flame dogs that were heading for the demon hybrid stopped in their tracks when Gemini and Haruhiko came running past. I cant attack if they get in the way, Valci thought with slight frustration, Otherwise, I risk the chance of hitting them with my flames. With a sharp whistle, she attracted the attention of her three dogs of flame. “Circle around it and wait for an opening,” she ordered, getting a slight nod from each dog before they all ran off. Guess I should get a birds eye view. Spreading her wings wide, she flew upwards until she was about 80 feet off the ground. From there she observed the battlefield below, paying attention of each and every detail. She watched as both Haruhiko and Gemini went flying through the window, butworried little. Finding a good opportunity to attack was more important. As a person lured the demon hybrid away, Valci’s flame dogs began heading for its back. You should always watch your back, Valci thought with a devious smile.

. . .

While the demon hybrid was distracted with Rin, Jack was beginning his attack.  Before the hybrid could fly after the humanoid dragon, Jack placed his hand on the ground, freezing the ground all around the demon as well as trapping its legs in thick layers of ice. At the same time, one of Jack’s ice clones emerged from the icy ground. The clone looked exactly like him wearing the exact same clothes. The only difference was that it couldn’t speak and that it was actually made of ice. With an expressionless face, the clone charged towards the grounded demon while Jack prepared a vicious ice attack. When it got up close, the clone jumped up onto the demon’s back and planted a sword made of ice into it. After that, the clone ran up the demon’s back and delivered a swift yet powerful right hook to its head before bailing off the side. As soon as the clone hit the ground, one large spike of ice hit the demon straight in the back.  The spike was soon followed by another as Jack continued his assault. As Jack prepared a third spike, three dogs made out of fire ran straight for the demon hybrid, colliding with its back and igniting the top half of it in flames. Fire and ice, Jack thought with a slight smile as he sent his third ice spike flying.

giphy.gif

Raven Evalon

Raven Evalon

The Rockin Talkin Furry Trans Girl

• Advanced Members
  • 679 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:06 PM
  • Discord:5ēbì☆€√äløπ#5097
  • Alias:Kyumi Niusuki
During the fight with the replica army, Aradace and his gang were in one of the bedrooms in the mansion, discussing about Sylvia.

"Sylvia, what exactly do you remember about your past life?" Aradace inquired of the sentient reborn.

"I dont remember very much... I know I died.. I k ow I had a good life.. But other than that, I dont remember anything. Not even how I died..."

"So, nothing useful?" Raiden sneered.

"Raiden!!" Mistral scolded.

"What?"

"Guys stop. Its not important right now" Vitalani calms the situation down.

"She's right. The focus is on Sylvia, not bickering between ourselves" Draven said.

"Ok. We still have to teach Sylvia basic knowledge. Thats a job for each one of us. We will stay in here till its done" Aradace said, taking up his usual role as leader.

The group taught Sylvia the whole time, until the window broke, and two people came flying in, badly beaten up.

"What the hell?" Raiden exclaimed.

"Shit... We keep forgetting we are at war. What are we even fighting now?" Aradace asked while looking out the window. "Oh no..."

"We gotta get out there and help them!!" Vitalani screamed.

"For once, I agree with you Tala"

Vitalani was taken aback by this. Not just becuz Mistral is actually being nice to her, but also becuz Mistral has never called her Tala. Is she trying to be nice on purpose?

Aradace broke her from her thoughts.

"Alright everyone. We are gonna rush out there and figure out what the Emperor wants us to do"

"The 'Commander' is gonna take orders from someone else? Thats a first" Raiden jived.

"Not right now Ray" Aradace warned.

==============================

The cast ran up to Logan, the current Emperor except Vitalani who stayed behind with Celina. She still owed Celina for saving her life.

"Lemme help you in their aid. I use water, so I can heal pretty well."

=========================

Meanwhile, Aradace immediately walks up to Logan asking for orders, not caring about any scolding from Ron about not being here to help fight.

"Aradace and friends, reporting for duty! What are your orders?"

==========================

While the Hybrid rampages against Rin, a pink nekomata with eyes of purple observes the fight from the distance.

"Demons, gifted children, Families, angelic descendants, emperors, pokemon, duelists, mages, warriors, and dragonkin? Why would all join forces to protect one realm? Granted, soon a nekomata will be added to their forces, but still. This must be a huge threat"

With that, she begins to run towards the mansion, to assist in the fight. Absolutely no one knows about her coming. Not a single soul

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

~~Kuria's POV~~

Ancient Pixie Dragon stopped in her flight as the two prisoners were forced to fly against their will, smashing the window the crashed into small, insanely-sharp fragments before disappearing from Kuria's and Ancient Pixie's view with a resounding thud.

"That's one hell of a throw," Kuria remarked as the dragon flew up above the fight, allowing others to take their shot. "I don't know how I can be any help in this."

That is what I and the others are for, the duelist heard in his head, which caused him to look at the back of her head weirdly as she turned her long neck to better face him. While I must be summoned first, the Clear archetype can be summoned into existence to fight.

His first thoughts were summoning Clear Vicious Knight and Clear Vice Dragon, but as if sensing his line of thinking, she chuckled at him. Here, the smaller have virtues as well. For example...

Catching a glimmer of light from the deck in the dueldisk, he noticed that the top card was glowing. Drawing it, he revealed one of the 4-star monsters in his deck, the Clear Phantom. Let it be destroyed by the attacker and prepare for a show.

Giving the Pixie a weird look, he slid the card into a slot next to the Ancient Pixie on his Duel Disk, soon realizing an inherent limit on the number of summons he could have out in this world as he did.

"Time to play, Clear Phantom!"

ClearPhantom-GX06-JP-VG.jpg

Here's...Johnny!

Kuria blinked as the skeletal figure within the crystal shattered the gem around itself before rushing forward towards the Demonic Hybrid, cackling with an insane glee that he did not recall being there before...though, usually, such monster was normally not face-up during most battles.

"Ooookay, then..."

~~Gemini's POV~~

Haruhiko's fortune was that he was not the one that directly impacted into the glass and the floor that followed, causing his back to be riddled with multiple shards of glass that would need to be removed after the battle or they'd continue to cut into him. The ground under him was beginning to pool with yellow blood...blood that slowly eroded the ground underneath them at a still visible pace.

"...get the fuck off," Gemini managed to say as he pushed the other prisoner off of him and out of range of the acidic blood. Gemini saw as he managed to somewhat roll over on his own after that, causing the demonic Pokemon to narrow red eyes at his current companion.

"Ugh. Who would have known... If that's the weak version, then the true Envisionary is no pushover..." his forced companion said as he laid down with the seeming inability to do anything else. "Gemini... You and I have gotta clean this up before the Emperor goes livid... I don't mean the Founding one... I mean Logan, our current one..."

"I do not give a damn about either of them," Gemini remarked, rubbing his neck as a white band of light appeared around his neck and wrist at the close proximity to each other. He watched as Haruhiko managed to crawl slowly to a wall, something he could not even do when he had his spinal cord ruptured by the Demonic Hybrid the first time he smacked into it, before daring to say something else to him.

"Give that demon my revenge for me... I'll make up for it later..."

"...get the fuck up, you're nowhere near as bad as I---"

“Im here to help.” Gemini glared at the newcomer that interrupted him, realizing that it was someone to more help the seemingly-more wounded of the pair.   “Tell me what hurts the most.”  

"I'd be amazed if he could feel anything at the moment," Gemini snarled before getting up onto his feet, his body glowing as the white bands of around his wrists and neck began to glow, forcing one of his moves to change for the moment.

From Recover into Heal Pulse.

"You share with anyone this, and I will make sure you have less mobility than you do now. Is that clear," he snarled before looking up towards Celina and now Vitalani whom followed afterwards, moving one hand to behind Haruhiko's neck as a orb of dark-blue energy pushed itself into the spine. The natural corrosion of the energy would indeed make the process painful, but in this one case, it was good because it meant he could feel more and more of his body as it was restored to mobility. For once, however, Gemini managed to make sure that the man would not be consumed from the inside out from the energy and removed it from him once done. "And if either of you share what I did here, I will make sure that you will be rendered useless in the days to come..."

His own back still in ribbons, not that he cared about that at the moment, Gemini walked up to the broken window, seeing the creature that the duelist summoned near the Demonic Hybrid and chuckled. "One enemy and so many allies, Kuria. You're more-likely to fuck an ally over than it."

Chaotic Angel

Chaotic Angel

The Cursed Emperor

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 10,827 posts

Haruhiko hears what Gemini had said in reply to quotes of his own. "I do not give a damn about either of them," he remarked, rubbing his neck as a white band of light appeared around his neck and wrist at the close proximity to each other. "Don't say that, demon. I'm sure you have better things to do than blast the two Emperors. Well, sure. There's more than two here. There's four." Haruhiko made remarks of his own, only stating the facts, but then he was interrupted. "...get the fuck up, you're nowhere near as bad as I---" Gemini tried to say before he himself was interrupted by another presence.

“I’m here to help,” Haruhiko heard in a calm tone as he tries to get back up on his own two feet. “Tell me what hurts the most.”

"I'd be amazed if he could feel anything at the moment," Haruhiko heard Gemini snarl before watching him get up onto his feet, witnessing his body within his white bands of around the wrists and neck glow, forcing one of his moves to change from Recover into Heal Pulse. Only for a moment.

"I'll be fine, the bone structure in my spine is fucked." the true convict replied, as he felt something crack soon after. "Shit!"

"What was that!"

"You share with anyone this, and I will make sure you have less mobility than you do now. Is that clear,he heard Gemini snarl as Celina and Vitalani made their way in. Gemini placed his hand behind the true convict's spine and embedded a dark orb into it, eventually restoring his mobility, then removing it once he was done. "I feel like I have my mobility back..." Haruhiko remarked. "You'll have to help me up later. Right now, get those glass shards off me." he asks Celina and Vitalani.

"And if either of you share what I did here, I will make sure that you will be rendered useless in the days to come..." they all heard Gemini say.

213jbrs.jpg

"We're done, Ron." Kane said as he finishes up his surgery on Ron. "Good. I'll wait for the anaesthesia to wear off, then I'll kill the bastard." he replied. Before he does that though, he saw Rin and the Demon Hybrid fight off against each other and tries to grab the hybrid by the leg, but it changes its colour to pink, rendering it immune to powers of light. "Well, what do you know." he said.

"Rin, get into defensive position! I'm getting ready for my plan of attack!"

"Call Tetsuya to my side too!"

Ron ordered as he saw Rin. "I'll divert its attention to you, then I'll call him over! Is that fine?" the humanoid dragon asked as the pair of them saw fire and ice flying at the Demon Hybrid. Ron caught and seized the opportunity to freeze the ice at the Demon Hybrid, dealing some damage to it and breaks the ice up once done. "That's the plan of attack from both Jack and Valci, right?" he asks.

"Yeah, that's fine."

213jbrs.jpg

"Aradace and friends, reporting for duty! What are your orders?" the so-called commander said as he approaches the current Emperor. "They are quite simple. Kill the Demon Hybrid. I'm sure my mother would want you to show her your skills." Logan said ever so simply. "I wouldn't want this war to go to waste because of some pig sty..."

"What are you still doing here? Let's go!" he told the gang as he too heads over to the hybrid, hoping to find an opening.

As soon as he approached his grandfather, the current emperor unsheathed his weapons and asks him: "What's the current status, Gramps?"

"The demon is definitely on the loose."

"Immunity is now of the light element. Avoid using light attacks."

"Besides, Logan... What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be focusing on getting better?" the Founding Emperor questioned as he looked back to see Logan, adjusting his arm to see if it was mobile and able to move.

"I'll be fine."

"Honestly."

Battle Info

Sig

Upcoming Projects

For reference only

Name History

Logos

Deadpool

Deadpool

• 4th Wall Breaker
  • 598 posts
Jack wasn’t surprised that it didn’t take long for the demon hybrid to break out of the ice. He had seen that thing’s strength first hand when it had sent Gemini and Haruhiko flying through the window. But even if it could break out of the ice, there was no way in hell he was gonna let that thing get airborne. If it did, it would have an advantage. “You’re staying grounded!” He shouted fiercely, freezing the demon hybrid’s feet to the ground once more. At the same time, he made a large lance of ice and threw it full force at the monster. With powerful force, the lance pierced right through the demon’s left wing and rammed itself into the hybrid’s side. At the same time, ice began to pool outward from the lance, covering the entire left wing in ice in a matter of seconds.
“Now go to your room.” Jack smiled slightly at his little pun before some kind of skeleton creature started to attack the demon hybrid. As he started to sit down and watch the two monsters fight, a spear-shaped flame fell down from the sky above, hitting the demon square in its right wing. Not even a second after the impact, the flames exploded, sending a gust of wind and heat rushing past. “What the heck?” Glancing upwards, Jack could just barely see the silhouette of a short, flying demon girl as she watched from high above.

. . .

Valci watched the battlefield below as her fire wolves attacked the demon hybrid, exploding and covering the hybrid in flames on impact. However it didn’t have the desired effect that she had wanted, since the flames had gone out pretty quickly, leaving barely a wound on the beast. Not only that, but that Jack idiot was causing more damage to it than she was as he hurled ice spear after ice spear at the hybrid.
No way was she going to let that imbecile one-up her. Flying over to get a good angle, Valci created a spear of her own, made completely out of a special red flame. “Time to show them the Hellfire exclusive,” she said out load before hurling the spear straight for the hybrid’s right wing. As soon as the spear shaped flame made contact, it exploded like a bomb, sending a fume of black smoke upwards. As that the imbecile looked up at her, she smiled smugly.
. . .

"I'd be amazed if he could feel anything at the moment," Gemini snarled before getting up onto his feet.

“I wasn’t asking you,” Celina replied mildly, giving Gemini a disapproving look.

"I'll be fine, the bone structure in my spine is fucked." Haruhiko tried to assure her before jolting in pain. "Shit! What was that!"
Youre not fine and you know it, Celina said calmly, looking at him with caring eyes. Dont try to act tough.

"Lemme help you in their aid. I use water, so I can heal pretty well." Vitalani offered as she came up to them.

Thank you so much, Celina replied, smiling kindly when she turned to look at Vitalani. You can probably start by cleaning and healing any obvious wounds.

At that point, Gemini came over to them with a not-so-pleasant look on his face. "You share with anyone this, and I will make sure you have less mobility than you do now. Is that clear," he snarled as he looked from Haruhiko, to Celina, to Vitalani, before putting his hand behind Haruhiko’s neck.

“What are you doing?!” Celina asked angrily when she saw Haruhiko cringing in pain from whatever Gemini was doing. Her question was quickly answered by Haruhiko when Gemini removed his hand. "I feel like I have my mobility back..."Haruhiko remarked, looking over at Celina and Vitalani. "You'll have to help me up later. Right now, get those glass shards off me."

"And if either of you share what I did here, I will make sure that you will be rendered useless in the days to come..." Gemini threatened before heading over to the broken window.

“Thanks for your help.” Gratefully that she no longer had to worry about Haruhiko’s spine, Celina started to do what he had asked her to do. While some glass shards law harmlessly on top of Haruhiko, a few were imbedded in his skin. “Vitalani, I’m gonna start pulling some of these glass shards out. As soon as I do, I want you to start treating the wounds. Alright?” Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed hold of one glass shards that was stuck in his arm. “This may hurt a bit,” she calmly said before pulling out the shard as fast as she could. Once that was done, she moved onto the next shard and rised and repeated until every glass shard was out.

giphy.gif

Raven Evalon

Raven Evalon

The Rockin Talkin Furry Trans Girl

• Advanced Members
  • 679 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:06 PM
  • Discord:5ēbì☆€√äløπ#5097
  • Alias:Kyumi Niusuki
Vitalani's POV:

"Vitalani, I’m gonna start pulling some of these glass shards out. As soon as I do, I want you to start treating the wounds. Alright?"

"Alright" Vitalani replied hastily, before immediately cleansing the first glass wound, then the next. Once every one of them was removed and cleansed successfully, she covered Haruhiko's body in water.

"Sit tight while I work my magic"

The water around him begins to glow, making it look crystalline, healing his wounds.

"Now you should be ready to fight again"
====================================
Aradace and Friends POV:

"They are quite simple. Kill the Demon Hybrid. I'm sure my mother would want you to show her your skills." Came the Emperor's reply.

"That's our only orders? No plan of attack?" Aradace began to question, but thought better of it. " Ok. Gives us a bit more wiggle room" he said, smiling and turning to his friends.

"So what are our orders? Are you gonna listen to them for once?" Raiden smirked.

"For your information, he gave me permission to launch our own attack, thank you very much. Now Mistral, I want you to keep that demon hybrid on the ground. It will make it easier to fight. Raiden, fire off as many powerful beams you can muster at it. That should damage it pretty well. Draven, distract it with an army of spirits. Sylvia, pick up that sword and shield and hit it with brute force. I'll get on top of it and rip its goddamned wings off if I have to."

With that, everyone took to their newly given positions, fighting with everything they had. Even Sylvia, who is still new to the concept of anything and everything, was managing to deal some decent damage.
=======================================
Ziro's POV:

"Nice of you all to join us so late in the fight. Where in the hell even where the lot of you?" He asks Aradace as he joins him on top of the demon hybrid.

"Unimportant" Aradace quickly replied

"Fair enough." He said, before charging up another attack. "SkyBreaker!!"
========================================
Felis's POV:

As she dashes towards the castle, she notices a small shadow above her and looks up. What she finds is a small demon girl, flying just above her. She reeks of blood.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Cherilyn. And I'm here to win this war"

With that, not another word is spoken between the two of them, and they arrive at the castle.

"D a m n. This thing looks bigger in person" Cherilyn said, stopping flying for a short moment.

"Of course it looks big to you, look how small you are"

"Hey, 4"8' is a decent height for a demon girl!!"

"Sure it is. And I'm a giant Nekomata, standing at 5"4'."

"Don't test me, we have a bigger threat to deal with"

The two look over at the demon hybrid.

"Lets go" Felis says, right before encasing herself in a layer of crystal, and charging towards the hybrid itself.
=============================================
Cherilyn's POV:

"Yes, lets" she says, before flipping the spike on her ring out and slicing her finger on it, then drawing her blood out of her finger and transforms it into a giant battle axe, rushing towards the hybrid.

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Acastand

Acastand

• Members
  • 17 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:45 PM
  • Discord:Ice Queen#8971
Artemis's POV
While they fight, a large bullet nails the hybrid in the chest, causing enough force to make it stumble a bit. Artemis lays on the ridge, her rifle laid out with the bipod. The next bullet strikes the demon hybrid at the mouth, making its head sway a bit. She keeps a calm head and reloads.

Over the coms, she says, "Well, fight."

Once she finished reloading her sniper rifle, she continued firing every 15 seconds until she ran out of bullets. She then slid down a ridge and pulls out her pistol.

Agatha's POV
Someone else came up to attack the hybrid. A woman wearing armor casts a red pentagram, and blood comes out of the hybrid's arms, acting like chains.

"Now hit it!" she yells, holding the pentagram to keep the spell active.

"The sun, the moon, and the stars would have dissapears long ago... had they fallen into the predatory hands of man." -Havelock Ellis

Deadpool

Deadpool

• 4th Wall Breaker
  • 598 posts
"Well that's great," Jack muttered under his breath as he watched Aradace and friends get into the fight. While it was good that those cowards finally joined the fight, did they really have to get in his way? If he tried to throw another ice spear at the Hybrid, he would probably hit one of the idiots. In fact, he was halfway tempted to just lob an ice spear right in there just to see what would happen, but decided against it. Now was no time to be messing around. 

Instead of staying mad at the sudden annoyance, he needed to change his method of attack. Instead of throwing ice spears, it seemed like a better idea to send in a few ice clones in to attack. That way, there would be a lot less chance of accidently hitting an ally, but he’d still be a good distance away from the monster’s crushing attacks. At once, he began constructing two ice clones.

“Now hit it!” Some woman suddenly shouted nearby as the hybrid’s own blood shot out of its arms, attaching to the ground like chains.

“What do you think I’ve been doing? Taking a nap?” Jack shouted back at the woman before turning back around to face the hybrid. As he did so, he noticed a girl similar in appearance to that Valci girl rush past, wielding a giant axe made of blood.

Using blood as a weapon. That reminded him of his mother; it was her main power after all. And it was the main tool she used when she occasionally tortured people, hence the nickname, “The Bloody Torturer.” But ever since he was born, she had curbed her torturing habit(mostly) and had cared for him as a loving mother. Even when he had begun to reject her and father, she still tried to be nice and kind to him, even though he could tell she was sad and frustrated by his behavior on the inside. . .

Snapping himself back into reality, Jack forcefully shoved the memories back into the deep, dark side of his brain where he kept them. Now was not the time to think of idiotic stuff like that. Ignoring the two females with blood powers, he focused on making ice clones and sending them off to attack.

. . .

Up in the sky, Valci was having the same problem Jack had had earlier. With the new arrivals to the battle, friendly fire had a high possibility of happening. So she decided to do what she thought was the best thing to do at the moment. Spectate. After all, they seemed like they had everything under control and if they did need her to provide support, she was at the ready to do so. 

. . .

"Now you should be ready to fight again"

Celina was highly impressed by Vitalani’s healing powers, even though she knew water magic was one of the best when it came to healing. Still, it impressed her that Vitalani was able to heal as well and as fast as she had.

With the sound of combat still going on outside, Celina looked over at Vitalani and Haruhiko. “I’m going to support them,” she informed them as she rushed towards the broken window. Looking out, she spotted the demon hybrid not that far away as it was getting hailed on by several attacks from various fighters. ‘Maybe they don’t need my support,’ she thought for a second before jumping out the window and landing gracefully on the ground. Making sure to keep a good distance away from the demon hybrid, Celina began making some fire hex birds in both hands. Once the glowing red birds were fully made, they would fly up in the sky, awaiting her orders as she made more. As soon as she had a large amount of hex birds, she focused on the battle.

Whenever she found an opening in the chaos of battle, she sent one of her hex birds shooting straight for the demon hybrid and continued this process until all birds had served their purpose of placing hexes on the giant fiend.

Now at the moment, the demon hybrid was covered in several fire hexes. All Celina needed to do now was wait for the right time to activate them and the hybrid would be as good as roasted. . .hopefully.

. . .

“Looks like they don’t need my help,” Said the young man with crimson hair as he watched the battle through his telescope. From where he was seated, he was far enough away so that he wouldn’t get hit by some random attack, but was close enough to see each fighter clearly.

An eye patch covered his right eye while a pirate-like black hat with blue feathers sat atop his head. He wore an unbuttoned brown leather jacket with a white collared shirt underneath, along with a nice pair of black trousers. Holstered on his belt was his trusty flintlock and cutlass, which both had seen more than enough of their share of battles.

Anybody who saw him for the first time would probably assume that he’s a pirate. . .and they would be right.

“It’s kind of a shame. I was pumped and ready for a fight, but these guys are stealing all the thunder.”

Letting out a big sigh and donning a fake sad face, he looked up at the clouds above.

“But oh well, at least there are some nice chicks for me to watch.” Flashing a big, devious grin, the young man looked back through his telescope as he continued to watch the battle, as well as some of the female fighters.

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users