How furry are you?

SkaterTheDJWolf

On the TVTropes Sliding Scale, how furry are you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• 4: One of "Those" Furries. (Fetishes, squick, otherkin)
    • 3: Regular Furry Fan. (Roleplays, fursona, collects art, cosplays/goes to cons)
    • 2: Semi-Furry. (Not very active, but comfortable around them)
    • 1: Tangentially Related Artist. (Has another reason for having furries in their works, but appreciates them)
    • 0: Neutral.
    • -1: The Mundane. (NOT a furry, but only cares about Type 4)
    • -2: The Mildly Squicked. (Uncomfortable around them, but capable of civility)
    • -3: Regular Anti-Furry. (Doesn't want furries around his regular haunts)
    • -4: One of "Those" Anti-Furries. (Incapable of being reasoned with, hates all furries and wants them to die)

So, I wanted to check the furry ratio on this site, so here's a poll: how furry are you?

I will respect your opinion until you reach either extreme:

If you're 4, then please do not mention your fetishes around me, although you can still have them.

If you're -4, then you're an unreasonable, self-entitled, Tumblr-trash evil harassing bully who has evident signs of sadism and Internet Tough Guyness, with an IQ so low that he cannot conceive of him being wrong. I will not get in an intellectual debate with you, because you'd use troll logic that is so invalid I'd die from brain cancer.

That was relieving.

Edit: Oops, should have posted this in Polls. Sakura, can you please move this?

troll thread attempt 0/10

Even if the thread itself may not go as smoothly as other General threads, that isn't a reason for spam. That goes for any posts below this point as well. Keep it nice and tidy boys & girls; this could be a somewhat interesting discussion if the thread goes off well.

8c1.jpg

Can we make this a Nanachi thread? Because this smells like a Nanachi thread.

On a more serious note though, I don't agree on the meter you use (well, I disagree more on the motive behind this poll but yeah). Realistically having anthropomized animals in your work doesn't indicate anything, so the lower end of the positive scale isn't really a good meter.

And what's Type-4? If you want to describe the meters, do it in the first post. It would allow you to actually get the point of each scale across.

That aside, if you are going to make a poll, appearing completely neutral is important, otherwise your poll lose any values. Why would anyone vote in a poll that outright calls them out and mocks them for their belief?

In the meantime, have more Nanachi.

22069872_734783280058794_860588781852426

Archived