Witch in Training [Happy Halloween!]

Face McShooty

I'm back with my first card in quite some time! I found this card on DeviantArt... go here to see the other things the artist has made... she's really quite good! Anyway, to get into the Halloween spirit some, I decided to do a Halloween card! Hope you guys enjoy!

Uenq3IC.jpg

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Banish this monster, then during your next Standby Phase; add 1 Level 5 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your Hand.

The idea is nice, but outside stuff like Dark Magicians or whatever high Level Spellcaster deck I missed, this card doesn't really have a home. Moreover, the searching effect is really slow nowadays, even if this were made back in DM. Yeah, there are other targets besides DM, but out of stuff that you're actually going to use, it boils down to him, DMoC, maybe some DMG stuff, Mythical Beasts Jackal / Cerebrus and...that's about it. 

You can afford to just have it search the monster right away; we did have Black Forest banned for a long while, yes, but that was due to the search range and lack of hard OPT on it. 

Archived