Showtime!

Mauvache

You really didn't think I would miss this, did you?

Hello, my lovely YCMembers, and welcome to the greatest show on the forum! Some of you may recognize my face, or name, from last year. I'm so very happy to be able to greet you in my own form. For this event I was given an extra...boost to allow myself to travel to this time, and place, and I hope we have ourselves a grand time!

For those who do not know of me, worry not, all will be made clear. My name is Mauvache and I come from a different dimension, on a planet known as Rama-Indri, in a city called Prana. 

There I host a most Grand Arena that brings together people from across dimensions and worlds to do battle for entertainment. It's my pride and joy and, while I cannot bring it here in full, I hope to bring to you some small amount of the spirit of it.

I am, first and foremost, a lover of entertainment of all kinds. And I hope you all will enjoy this show that I, and many others, are putting on for you this month of Halloween!

As you can see I'm no run of the mill Monster. One such as I could hardly settle for anything less after all. However I have no disrespect for any of the regular Monsters and I am excited for their performances. I trust they will not let me down. That would be most...unpleasant.

I await to see what you all can do. I will be sure to watch very closely...

Let the show begin! 

I would ask if you knew of a man named Yuya Sakaki, as you two share very similar ideals about entertainment, but I'll assume this is not the case as he's from a different world.

But anyway, I trust that you have at least looked at this world's rules and agree to behave yourself during your stay. If you have, then please make yourself at home for the next two weeks. 

I would ask if you knew of a man named Yuya Sakaki, as you two share very similar ideals about entertainment, but I'll assume this is not the case as he's from a different world.

But anyway, I trust that you have at least looked at this world's rules and agree to behave yourself during your stay. If you have, then please make yourself at home for the next two weeks. 

I have not heard of this man. However I truly appreciate his sentiments. I do know of a young man named Elijah who plays that game, however, and I must say it seems quite...exciting.

I surely shall not break any rules...Of course, as I'm sure you're aware, my rules may...differ ever so slightly. 

don't blame me, I thought it would be funny after last year

How could anyone blame you, dear boy? Bringing me here is an act of greatness.

I do wonder how some of the members I met back then are doing now...

Ah, so you are the one from Rama-Indri. While preparing for my trip here, I ended up picking up an odd signal from your world that I was told to investigate while here. Would you have any what would potentially create such an energy burst?

That would most likely have been myself. I suggest you not get too close without my express permission.

Dimension magic is...quite unstable at times.

Who knows what could happen to you.

Archived