If I must, then I will. For Science.

Flavius

awKgoSD.png

Greetings, Mortals of Earth.

Oh, why did Ianna send me to be ambassador, I'm a scientist, not a people person...

Ah, yes, excuse me. I am one of many that have come to this world, though I may be one of the few that's here for the purpose of study. I am Flavius the Resolute, and I am the Elder God of Technology on my home world of Aeilon. While I am in the middle of having a surrogate Research Center being constructed, I am more than willing to answer what questions you may have here for the time being.

In the meantime, I must traverse through this place to see what experiments would be worth performing during my stay here.

I must know how advanced the technology in your world is compared to ours...

But, welcome to our world, Flavius. 

While you may be a god from where you hail from, please know that our world has policies that everyone needs to follow. Most are very simple to understand.

I trust that you can manage yourself in the meantime, but if something should happen beyond your capacities, you may request my assistance or that of the other deities who rule this world. 

====

Please, enjoy your stay.

Fully understood. Even when I am from, the Immortals of my world still have rules to follow.

Otherwise, we end up recieving Ianna's wrath...

There is also a convenient number of similarities between the laws of the two worlds, though the lack of a law regarding heresy here is understandably absent. As well as quite a few laws regarding acts of science here, hm. Those are worth looking into.

To be fair, the natural ability to produce magical energies suddenly plummeting on Aelion required alternate means for various things one normally relied on magic on once upon a time.

Archived