*From a time portal he appears*

Dr. Nefarious Tropy

maxresdefault.jpg

I, am Doctor Nefarious Tropy; Master of Time, Forger of Paradoxes, Creator of the Time Twister Machine, and Champion of all Platinum Relics. I have come to your... dreary little forum in search of, well, I cannot say test subjects, as that would be far too charitable a title. So, I shall instead refer to you all as guinea pigs. I am seeking guinea pigs in order to seek out the Crystals still scattered across time for my own personal needs. I trust you all will live up to my standards, for if not, well, you won't exist at all to regret your poor decisions.

If I remember correctly, I did recall seeing a few Crystals somewhere in the Iron Age or something; well, least the last time I used a time slip. Not sure on what particular instant, but they exist. Took a fair bit of effort to make that bandicoot scatter from them though.

But...let's just hope this doesn't go the wrong way in the end.

After all, this world is bound by its own laws and those who break them face judgment. 

Intentionally messing with time is something that is frowned severely upon by almost all of the Gods and Immortals back home, due to the potential consequences of such tampering. I'm afraid that if you were to follow me home, you would be in a world of trouble.

Not to mention be on the receiving end of Ianna's wrath.

If I remember correctly, I did recall seeing a few Crystals somewhere in the Iron Age or something; well, least the last time I used a time slip. Not sure on what particular instant, but they exist. Took a fair bit of effort to make that bandicoot scatter from them though.

But...let's just hope this doesn't go the wrong way in the end.

After all, this world is bound by its own laws and those who break them face judgment. 

Laws are things made to be broken; why else would I be an evil scientist taught by Madam Amberly herself if I didn't understand that simple notion.

*sips rum* Well hello there Doctor N. Trophy. I see you somehow survived your, ahem, misfortune with the Time Twister. I hope you manage to enjoy your time here. >>

Don't get cute with me, boy.

Intentionally messing with time is something that is frowned severely upon by almost all of the Gods and Immortals back home, due to the potential consequences of such tampering. I'm afraid that if you were to follow me home, you would be in a world of trouble.

Not to mention be on the receiving end of Ianna's wrath.

In spite of having essentially infinite time, I could not even begin to explain how little I care for the rules and the "Gods" of your world. Time is mine to do with as I please, and creating paradoxes are a source of endless amusement, I will have you know.

Archived