Ask Mauvache Anything

Mauvache

In your introduction, you mentioned Dimension Magic in regards to the burst of energy I picked up from so far away. While I would not be the one to try to learn it, one of the other Elder Gods, specifically Metarchus, would be interested in it.

Would you be willing to share at least some of your knowledge regarding such magics after the time we're to stay here? A warning, you may have difficulty using your magic once you do arrive on Aelion. The planet's ability to support magical energy has severely diminished for a still-undiscerned reason.

Any edge we can gain against any of the six invading races would be appreciated and such magic would admittedly help against the Demons.

So, what dimension in Dreamworld do you come from? For example, N. Trophy comes from the Crash Bandicoot dimension.

Excuse me?..You remind me of that Dan fellow. I am from my own dimension, not any of yours, nor any you are familiar with.

In your introduction, you mentioned Dimension Magic in regards to the burst of energy I picked up from so far away. While I would not be the one to try to learn it, one of the other Elder Gods, specifically Metarchus, would be interested in it.

Would you be willing to share at least some of your knowledge regarding such magics after the time we're to stay here? A warning, you may have difficulty using your magic once you do arrive on Aelion. The planet's ability to support magical energy has severely diminished for a still-undiscerned reason.

Any edge we can gain against any of the six invading races would be appreciated and such magic would admittedly help against the Demons.

My magic is not for anyone's use but my own, I apologize. Though if I wish to visit your world I will do not worry about that.

My magic is not for anyone's use but my own, I apologize. Though if I wish to visit your world I will do not worry about that.

I figured that I would be denied such a request. However, due to frequent events, I would highly advice sending some form of message to either the Divine Observatory or the Research Center in Aelinar before arriving, or you may be mistaken for one of the many invaders, should you decide to visit.

You've got a pretty good overview of things from what I recall. We're a few monsters short right now; any idea what's up with them?

Portals. What can you do. They aren't the most stable of things. In fact...ah, yes, I see. All is fine.

Ooh, an uncharted dimension? I'd better keep an eye on you.

No no no you have got it wrong. There are so many others you should be watching. It is them who are putting on such a lovely show for you!

I figured that I would be denied such a request. However, due to frequent events, I would highly advice sending some form of message to either the Divine Observatory or the Research Center in Aelinar before arriving, or you may be mistaken for one of the many invaders, should you decide to visit.

This sounds...exciting. But I shall keep your words in mind.

mvXUcz4.png

* Oh!

* You're a rather, err, familiar face.

* Or, err, "voice", rather.

* Anyways, howdy!

* How have things been since last we've crossed paths in the previous Masquerade?

Oh it is so good to see you, my dear boy. Life is grand, as always!

And why, pray tell, had that spineless mayor decided to make you the Boss Monster of this event instead of me?

Because I am far more powerful than you could hope to be.

Haha, I jest, of course. I merely have a certain set of abilities and circumstances that make me fit for this role.

Wait, YOUR the boss monster? 

How did you get that position?

I see I DO need to teach you to read. Dear me, one too many jumps to the head?

Because I am far more powerful than you could hope to be.

Haha, I jest, of course. I merely have a certain set of abilities and circumstances that make me fit for this role.

I will admit, I am wondering the reason behind your stay here. From my understanding, last time you were present, you had a channeler of sorts. Was there some form of difficulty that prevented your manifestation last year?

When I came last year I was merely testing the waters. I ended up talking through a proxy due to ease of access. Now, however, I have more knowledge of the realm and several...connections to it. So it was easier to completely break through as it were.

Ah! A fellow entertainer!

I'm Sayaka Maizono, a top idol.

Getting to this stage was rough but I'm glad I got to follow my dreams.

Do you have any dreams?

Why hello there, my dear, perhaps I should book you for a show sometime...

Ah, but that's not what you asked about, pardon me.

Dreams...I have achieved so much, right now my dream...Is to bring my Grand Arena to every world! To build the most incredible and diverse roster of fighters to ever be seen!

And perhaps...ah, no, this is not the time nor place for that...

Archived