Annoy me with your petty inquiries

Dr. Nefarious Tropy

What's with the bucket on your head?

And thus my admiration vanishes. Is that really the best question you have? Well, it is a helmet.

Favorite species of bandicoot?

In spite of the fact of his rebellion, I did have a soft spot for Crunch Bandicoot. However, I despise those vermin in general, so I do not have one.

So Dr. N. Tropy, how exactly do you survive when traveling through time? From the little that I've read, it involves traveling through the harsh vacuum of space. Is that true?

My Time Twister Machine is immensely safe, as it produces time portals that are a literal stone's throw away from the destination. I walk through it, and I will be wherever I want to be in an instant. I do not require going through the harsh vacuum of space to accomplish the task, nor do I see reason why I would go through space to travel time.

Ok. What's with the helmet, and why does it look like a bucket

You are aware that most helmets resemble buckets, do you not? It is so they can fit around the head.

Tell me, good doctor. What experience do you have with black holes and/or mecha?

My experience with black holes was typically during the earlier stages of my dabbling with time, as the unstable nature of the earlier Time Twister Machines had a habit of rending holes in time and space. Those were resolved by merely making a new one and going back before I rent a hole in reality to continue my work. As for mechas, I left that to Doctor N. Gin, who enjoyed working with grease and machinery.

Not really. I mean some do I guess, such as your own, but you cannot tell me that, say, a knight's helmet resembles a bucket.

You must be joking, surely?

You seem to need some cheering up, what in life do you enjoy?

Causing paradoxes, getting all the best times on time trial, and practicing my air guitar.

12_511f17ab-87c2-4299-b138-3c8612c4c63c.

You are aware of the crusades correct? And that Templar had a tendency to wear these kinds of helmets? But I suppose I must account for your ignorance on the matter, since your knowledge of history isn't as vast as mine; although even a high schooler's knowledge of history is far more vast than yours but I digress.

Archived