The Destiny Signal spotted over YCM's night sky

House_of_cards2.jpg

Please tell me you are not going to tear up this place like that Frank Castle hooligan from last year.

After all, your hands may command those claws attached to them, but my hands command the free world.

So please, do try not to do anything rash.

One call from me, and I will mobilize so many organizations with acronyms you will piss your pants every time you look at a bowl of alphabet soup.

By any means, do you literally mean, ANY means?

So long as they're necessary, and if fate necessitates that I gouge villainy a new jabroni where its eyes used to be then so be it. 

Of all the cards that could have showed up here...

It had to be this jabroni, didn't it. I'm still bitter at every deck that ever teched you, shithead.

A duck's fate is the spitroast. 

*bares fangs*

Woah. You can talk?

I swear you never showed any signs of personality in GX.

Yeah, I was pre-occupied with heroic acts of self-sacrifice and ass-kicking. 

The battlefield is no place for social niceties. 

Purge the Mushroom Kingdom when you're at it. Those plumbers must pay.

I think you've got enough minions to handle your little plumbing problem. 

Malicious is credit to team!

Thank you Heavy my good sir, finally someone who knows how to talk to a HERO! 

JkhXoJR.png

*Waves a claw*

House_of_cards2.jpg

Please tell me you are not going to tear up this place like that Frank Castle hooligan from last year.

After all, your hands may command those claws attached to them, but my hands command the free world.

So please, do try not to do anything rash.

One call from me, and I will mobilize so many organizations with acronyms you will piss your pants every time you look at a bowl of alphabet soup.

The only letter that means anything to me is "D", and that's exactly what you'll get if you stand in the way of JUSTICE. I'd rather work with you to clean up these rotten city streets Mr. President, but spineless politicians have let the people down for far too long. If they won't fight crime, we Destiny Heroes will, and on our own terms.  

The only letter that means anything to me is "D", and that's exactly what you'll get if you stand in the way of JUSTICE. I'd rather work with you to clean up these rotten city streets Mr. President, but spineless politicians have let the people down for far too long. If they won't fight crime, we Destiny Heroes will, and on our own terms.

Trust me, Mister Malicious. I am ANYTHING but spineless.

As for your precious "D", I sure hope you get as much as you want.

All the "D" you could ever ask for.

I'll give Diamond a ring.

"Hello Diamond Dude, we have a situation.

Remember, you owe me from last time. 

Remember your promise, "Anything for you Mali my dude?"

Well, turns out we need money, and we need a lot.

No problem you've got fortunes? Ah, didn't think it would be.

Thanks Diamond."

Alright, good news Heavy, you just inherited a D-Fortune. All the diamonds you could ever want to take care of one measly president! How about it? 

26760_200w.jpg

Careful, Mr. President. Once the American people find out how much of their hard-earned taxpayers' money you intend to throw away on a bodyguard it will surely cost you the next election.

A bodyguard that gave his life to save mine, and died in the line of duty protecting me from a deranged lunatic.

How dare you sully his sacrifice with your slander.

I was referring to your prospective bodyguard, not the one who'd already met his fate. 

Though you'll find you'll be needing a lot more bodyguards once the men whose patriotism you mock with your charade uncover you for the treasonous conniving scum that you are.

Your destiny doesn't look so good, Mr. President.

I was referring to your prospective bodyguard, not the one who'd already met his fate. 

Though you'll find you'll be needing a lot more bodyguards once the men whose patriotism you mock with your charade uncover you for the treasonous conniving scum that you are.

Your destiny doesn't look so good, Mr. President.

Everything I have done, I have done for the good of this country.

So far, all you have presented was a picture taken out of context.

How, exactly, am I so wretched that you talk about the President of the United States this way?

Oh hello Malicious. I heard you got new allies recently; tell me, how have they been working out for you?  

Of all the cards that could have showed up here...

It had to be this jabroni, didn't it. I'm still bitter at every deck that ever teched you, shithead.

Hell, Dark Law was here in 2015 and people were/are still salty as sheet over him. 

I should probably ask if Malicious and him get along well. Last time we talked, he never say nothing about this.

Archived