Hello

M. Night Shyamalan

images.jpg

I will never forgive you!

Never say never friend. Though "The Last Airbender" (2010) wasn't my most acclaimed work, like "The Sixth Sense" (1999), I think it was plain to see that my writing and direction was its usual top of the line standard. The real weak point of "The Last Airbender" (2010) was in the performance of Noah Ringer as Aang. It's unfortunate that such a calamitous display of incompetence made its way into the final cut and for that the blame must lie squarely on the shoulders of editor Conrad Buff IV, rather than on acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan; me.

JkhXoJR.png

That is an interesting alternative to plain text communication. You're a creative type. Other examples of creative types include acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan, who I just so happen to be.

i'm a fan of your movies, you hack director

This is an excellent post, my favourite so far! You draw the viewer in with a positive statement, then BAM a twist out of nowhere that leaves them reeling and you feeling like an acclaimed writer and director, just like me, acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan. I pulled a similar twist in my film "The Sixth Sense" (1999), which you should purchase from a legitimate outlet such as Amazon.com for your viewing pleasure.

It is incredible how your denial appears to transcend time and space itself.

Denial is a construct of the human mind, only if we give in to the illusion that we ourselves are human can we apply this limitation to our thinking. Personally I don't know if there is a higher power but I believe that if there was he'd be an acclaimed writer and director, in much the same way that I, M. Night Shyamalan, director of cult classic "Signs" (2002), am.

Welcome, Mr. Shyamalan. I must confess, I am not the biggest fan of your works, but my wife Claire does like a good horror movie or thriller every now and then.

From what she tells me, you had a bit of a slump, but you are back in business, churning out crowd-pleasing hits.
If you ever want to watch something, or show something, the Presidential Theatre is all yours. All you have to do is ask.

Archived