Ask the King anything.

Bowser

How do you maintain loyalty of koopas?

A combination of fear and respect. Those that fail me get punished. Those that do well are rewarded. Also, they do like the idea of having more land without the fear of plumbers killing them.

So I gotta ask, as a person who tends to want to main Bowser in Sm4sh, how happy are you that you ended up being able to stand upright in that game rather than having to be hunched over all the time?

Very. It did wonders for my back. I have to thank Wii Fit Trainer for that.

So the Wii Fit Trainer helped you? Yeah that sounds about right.

New question for ya! You have a wide variety of creatures/characters from other games to go after besides Peach. Who would you go for?

... You never said I couldn't, so Princess Peach.

I did say BESIDES Peach...so while I'll probably accept it...just humor me on the question, with the BESIDES Peach factor playing here XD

​Hmmm... Well, I am fond of Venus de Milo from Ninja Turtles. That's a turtle.

What's Peach's best feature?

Her big... round... soft... sexy... heart.

What's the king's favorite genre of music?  What genre of music does the king want to know more about?

Classic Rock for me. However, I am curious of rap. My kids like it, and I want to know it better to help get closer to them.

What's your favorite level from the first Mario Bros. game?

World 8-4. People aren't ready for that maze, and their tears bring me joy.

bhLkkOB.png

"What do you think of this beautiful song featuring your number one rival?"

Uggggggh... the song is good... but it's about that pesky plumber!

A few questions; What do you intend to do with the YCM Kingdom once you have it? What are your political plans, your economic plans and what are you going to do about the decreasing value of the mushroom?

Simple! I plan to use this as a base to hide Princess Peach in! You think Mario would ever think to come here? 

The obvious solution is to set up my children as the new mods, and in order to increase the mushroom's value, I'll just steal the rest of the world's gold!

qcqOXsU.jpg

What shall I do with this effigy, o spiny one?

Use it as a sign, so I will not attack your home.

How did you feel when it seemed you were getting married with Princess Peach back in Super Paper Mario?

That was going to be the best day of my life! But then... you know, it turned into one of the worst in my life.

Archived