Ask the Ooze

Ivan Ooze

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I laid claim to this place already! Get your own land to conquer

But for a question. Want to trade enemies?

Ah yes you did claim this place...however, I happen to be a morphological being with the means to rule this planet.

As for trading enemies...hahahaha. If you think you can handle Zordon's kiddies, then by all means.

How do you plan to conquer the world?

Once you have successfully conquered said world, what comes next?

OySUsOj.png

gEzpgtv.png

Well...I knew I'd be running across normal people around here sooner or later...but, I may as well divulge that information to you.

How? By resurrecting my Ectomorphicon Titans and having them cause chaos and destruction in their wake! After I conquer the Earth? Perhaps I'll go after Phados next...that planet currently is home to a certain she-devil of a witch that gave those Power Rangers the Great Power...conquering Phados will be sweet revenge!

You wouldn't happen to have a smaller Ectomorphicon Titan, would you? Something happened in Debates and we're trying to figure out what.

Also, since I've been asking every other monster, any idea where the remaining monsters are?

You wouldn't happen to have a smaller Ectomorphicon Titan, would you? Something happened in Debates and we're trying to figure out what.

Also, since I've been asking every other monster, any idea where the remaining monsters are?

Only two, I'm afraid. Two Titans, which are much easier to manage.

As for the rest of the monsters, I haven't a clue. Perhaps those pesky Rangers got to them. After all, they are always in the habit of screwing up the plans of evil doers. Makes me sick.

You were previously defeated by Zordon's Power Rangers. What are your thoughts on the greater challenge you face with now over 20 semi to active teams of Power Rangers all over Earth and on other planets?

An interesting question...

However, it's as simple as one thing: remove the power. After all, before they were sent off to Phados, the Rangers were powerless when I stormed into their Command Center and took Zordon out of the picture. As long as there isn't another power source...they are powerless.

Not gonna ask you anything Ooze.  Just wanted to say I'm a fan of your work.  

Too kind, too kind!

Since when are people supposed to be afraid of some purple goop? And you have the audacity to call yourself a monster? Talk about a punchline!

And look who's talking! A bunch of rags, sewn together and filled to the brim with bugs. And YOU call yourself a monster?

Have any of them been capable of generating black holes? *smirk*

And that's Mr. Shirakawa to you. Please be sure to not make the same mistake in the future.

I'll have you tango with the Rangers and then see what you think.

And Mr. Shirakawa...well, as long as I'm not calling you 'late for dinner', you should be fine. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, can you make things grow, or is that just Rita?

Grow? Why on earth would I make things grow?

Is THAT what Rita does? No wonder the Rangers continued to trounce her and her husband. Honestly, just make something already huge and have them do the destroying. Don't have something grow. Imbeciles...

At your most powerful, what are you capable of?

You've obviously never seen the movie...but I'll divulge you.

Since I'm a morphological being, I can change my form at will, especially turning into ooze itself. I can spawn minions, via lightning for my oozemen and literally an oozy loogie for my Tengu Warriors. Further, I can control the minds of people with the power of my ooze and my ooze can spring to life my Ectomorphicon Titans.

I can even possess one of them if need be.

In short, if my power exceeded even further than it currently is...lets just say...things would be quite a fun time.

You've obviously never seen the movie...but I'll divulge you.

Since I'm a morphological being, I can change my form at will, especially turning into ooze itself. I can spawn minions, via lightning for my oozemen and literally an oozy loogie for my Tengu Warriors. Further, I can control the minds of people with the power of my ooze and my ooze can spring to life my Ectomorphicon Titans.

I can even possess one of them if need be.

In short, if my power exceeded even further than it currently is...lets just say...things would be quite a fun time.

Actually, yes I have, and played the Genesis game of it, but that was forever ago.

Actually, yes I have, and played the Genesis game of it, but that was forever ago.

Ahhhhh the Gensis game.

Won't lie...I can never remember for the life of me which game it was with me in it that many of mortals swore that facing me was too difficult.

Lets just say...their tears were all too sweet~

Something I don't remember being explained in the movie. How do you and Dolcia, that warrior lady with the whistling sticks, know each other?

Aha! The question that I was expecting to have pop up!!

Well it goes like this. Dulcea was of a group known as the Order of Meridian...or Meledian...whichever, and along with Zordon, they are responsible for locking me away in that hyper-lock chamber egg 6000 years ago. Of course, they weren't exactly mentioned much of...due to real world scripting. However...

hvlytFQ.jpg

Not all the remnants of that first scripting were lost. So let's just say, the Order of the Meridian or Meledian...are the first employed of Zordon of Eltar.

Archived