Ask the Ooze

Ivan Ooze

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In spite of what a rather spiteful talking clock once said, time does not proceed in a straight line unless you are bound to it. Should you wish, you can repeat the same forever. Time in infinite unless you lose track of it, Lord Ooze.

Quite a theory there, doctor.

I guess if you spend your time wisely, your bound to live forever to an extent.

So, Ooze.  Who would you consider working with seriously?  I'm talking full investment.  Who's a villain that you want to team up with to get back at the world?

Quite a number of them, actually. At this moment, some of the monsters here would be excellent partners to work with.

Bowser, with his armada and warships...Nefarious Tropy, with his power over time...Mauvache, while not exactly a villain, they have quite the skillset. It's actually pretty interesting. However, villains in general, I would prefer to work with someone on my level. Let's be honest with ourselves here: Zedd and Rita were getting absolutely nothing done. Why else do you think I trapped them in a snow-globe for a while?

In truth, anyone who works with me needs to be on my level.

Why do you think that Zordon uses kids to do his fighting?

Because this isn't like the new universe Zordon that was created in this year of 2017. If it was...he'd be begrudgingly trying to have teenagers doing his dirty work.

How much more xp do you need before you level up?

Hilarious, however I think you have me confused with another monster in purple.

Quite a number of them, actually. At this moment, some of the monsters here would be excellent partners to work with.

Bowser, with his armada and warships...Nefarious Tropy, with his power over time...Mauvache, while not exactly a villain, they have quite the skillset. It's actually pretty interesting. However, villains in general, I would prefer to work with someone on my level. Let's be honest with ourselves here: Zedd and Rita were getting absolutely nothing done. Why else do you think I trapped them in a snow-globe for a while?

In truth, anyone who works with me needs to be on my level.

So you consider myself to be above your level, then? *smirk*

Say Ivan, do you think I can have a jar of Ivan's Ooze for Batman?

First Bowser, now you. Heh, well if it gets things happening, I'll send you a few jars. From one in purple to another.

So you consider myself to be above your level, then? *smirk*

Oh, you thought you were one of the ones I was talking about? HA! No. No, Shirakawa, you're in your own little list. The one that's labeled: "Shitposters Who are So Into Their Own Hype". And it's way down on my general list.

MZBM4pm.png?1

Ibuki Mioda has a question!

7hUptfB.png?1

Did you know Monokuma has color coded children right over there?

vXL8f0K.png?1

Where do you get the ooze? Can Ibuki eat it?

F5teGiu.png?1

Your purple hair and skin dye is sick!

Well firstly: as long as the color coded children he has don't morph or call giant machines, then I'll be fine. Secondly: the ooze literally comes from me. So if you want to eat it, best think again, kid. And thirdly: it isn't skin dye, but too kind. I'm rather attached to them myself.

Just a monster hyping himself up way too much. Nothing too much to worry your sentient head over.

D A M N 

Say, Ooze.  You're used to being popular right?  Seems your popularity has soared especially now as Halloween draws ever closer.  Is there a villain, creature, or really any costume you'd like to put on?  What's one you would put on for fun and one you would put on if you were in a costume contest?

D A M N 

Say, Ooze.  You're used to being popular right?  Seems your popularity has soared especially now as Halloween draws ever closer.  Is there a villain, creature, or really any costume you'd like to put on?  What's one you would put on for fun and one you would put on if you were in a costume contest?

Is this not good enough? Hahahaha!

PURPLE%2BWIZARD.%2BNEEDS%2BOOZE%2BBADLY.

But in all honesty, I wouldn't mind sliding back into my Ectomorphicon, if only to cause some havoc around the cities I'm in. Then again, why not dress up like Zedd? I almost have the head down for THAT guy. Hmmm, actually...I think I have the perfect costume idea.

Apocalypse from X-Men anyone?

5233925-6422644924-x-men.jpg

...what the hell is that? I said APOCALYPSE...not me with make-up on!!

Heavy wants to fight Goldar. Can make it happen, yes?

Heavy, my boy, that walking set of chicken wings hasn't been under my employ in quite a long period of time. You may need to talk to Zedd on that. That is, if he doesn't start zapping you with his pointy stick. Hehe, fair warning though: it tickles!

Archived