Ask the Ooze

Ivan Ooze

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find myself curious. What was going through your head during the scene in your "signature"?

Quite simple, really. I was really bored when I was having the adults of Angel Grove unearth my Ectomorphicons. Me and Goldar, instead of just sitting around and being bored watching this, had a bit of harmless fun with one of the adults, having him do some dances. Oh it was fun! Had the poor man do the Swim, while Goldar had him do Ballet.

It was truly a fun time that I found myself dancing along.

Oh Ivan, how do you deal with having idiots for henchmen? Most of mine are idiots of the worst kind.

Simple really: I keep in mind that the henchmen are always expendable. Plus at the same time, if they happen to "leave"...I can just make some.

What's your thoughts on the Super Freakin' Parody Rangers Movie and Evan Sploog? :3

Excuse me? What? Evan....Splooge?! WHAT?!!?

Ivan, how have you been? Been keeping busy, it seems.

Hades! Well aren't you a sight for sore-eyes! Been keeping the masses busy, trying to get my Titans up and working again. The usual.

What kind of music do you like?

Whatever music I can hear from that hyper-lock. Though I absolutely despise dubstep. Can't handle that load of crap.

Well that's good to hear. Now what was I going to ask you? Ah, yes. Why call me to deal with that pest Belmont? Couldn't you handle such a buffoon?

Honestly don't remember calling you to deal with anyone, actually. I sort of just ignored that character, as he seemed to be a little off his rocker.

Well, may as well bring this back among the living, considering I have finally brought forth one of my Titans!! HAHAHAHA!

So in the spirit of me celebrating, let's get back to the topic of asking me things. After all, that's the only REAL reason you're even looking in here. Either that or to escape the various dramas from other monsters or the mortals themselves.

Why was there no military response to the Titans attacking?

PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You think the military is going to take over on defeating the Titans? What is this, Japan? HA! No, Angel Grove has been quite spoiled with the fact of the Power Rangers protecting them. As such, why would the military even take over when they have multi-colored teens in spandex in their own giant robot?

Who was your favorite monster this year? Besides your glorious goopy self, of course.

Besides myself, you say? Well that is a hard answer. Well, for starters, let's go with Boss Monster. I believe that Mauvache has been wonderful addition to the roster. As for monster in general, I'll say Splendorman is a first while Bowser is a second. Splendorman was something I honestly wasn't expecting to see when I got signed up for this and released from my hyper-lock. And Bowser, well, the Koopa and I seemed to hit it off real well just because I reminded him of his pal Ganondorf.

Archived