Yeah, I'm here too

Rick Sanchez

Ahh, Mr. Sanchez. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My predecessor had a file on you. Apparently, you enjoy fishin'.
While not the greatest enthusiast, I'm sure someone as talented as yourself would be more than happy to let a relative novice come along on one of your trips.
I happen to know of some of the best fishin' spots on the planet, unless you'd rather go off-planet, as this file says you are apt to do.
Regardless, welcome to the neighborhood.

I just wanted to reassure you that I am nothing like the man that came before me, and I would never stoop so low as to try and control such a wild and free spirit as yourself.

Can you make my battleship combine into a giant robot?

Why would I ever want to do that?

Heavy does have vodka, if you are interested.

Finally someone worth talking to. *takes swig* What are your thoughts on the *burp* impact of the European Romanticism Movement shifting Golden Age Russian literature to a mor- to a more poetic nature, homogenizing with the rest of Eura*belch* Eurasia? I expect a relevantly-educated dick like yourself to have plenty to say on the matter.

Oooooh, I resent you implication that I do not know how a good time is to be had, Mr. Sanchez! What say you and I go out on the town for a merry night of drink and stabbing? Does that sound to your liking?

I liked you better when you just danced.

Ahh, Mr. Sanchez. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My predecessor had a file on you. Apparently, you enjoy fishin'.

While not the greatest enthusiast, I'm sure someone as talented as yourself would be more than happy to let a relative novice come along on one of your trips.

I happen to know of some of the best fishin' spots on the planet, unless you'd rather go off-planet, as this file says you are apt to do.

Regardless, welcome to the neighborhood.

I just wanted to reassure you that I am nothing like the man that came before me, and I would never stoop so low as to try and control such a wild and free spirit as yourself.

I have better things to do than faff about with bureaucrats.

Fair enough. Your file does say that you tend to be a bit...uncouth, but I am sure the two of us can co-exist peacefully in this reality together.

I'm just looking forward to this shitty event ending and you realizing that you don't know what to do with your profile for the next year on account of not having had a monster account to try to relive the glory days of.

I'm just looking forward to this shitty event ending and you realizing that you don't know what to do with your profile for the next year on account of not having had a monster account to try to relive the glory days of.

Why be a monster when I can be the President?

Plus, while you are gallivanting off on wild adventures, I am dealing with the aftermath of several natural disasters, an increasingly belligerent North Korea, racial tensions tearing this nation apart, and business magnate with too much publicity and too large of an ego to listen to reason, who is the cause of the previous two crises.

So forgive me for being too busy to fully indulge in this year's festivities.

As for you, I am sure the leaders of several nations would love to know what is in this file.

Especially my friend Benjamin Netanyahu.

Why be a monster when I can be the President?

Plus, while you are gallivanting off on wild adventures, I am dealing with the aftermath of several natural disasters, an increasingly belligerent North Korea, racial tensions tearing this nation apart, and business magnate with too much publicity and too large of an ego to listen to reason, who is the cause of the previous two crises.

So forgive me for being too busy to fully indulge in this year's festivities.

As for you, I am sure the leaders of several nations would love to know what is in this file.

Especially my friend Benjamin Netanyahu.

No, you are sitting at a computer, maybe looking at a phone, pretending you have some semblance of power to cope with the fact that you have no control over what happens in your country, let alone the world.

But if you want to keep playing the role of the supposed 'protagonist' of a show that has been going steeply downhill since he pushed that chick in front of a train.

Oooooh, such a same, Mr. Sanchez. I DO love to dance, though. Shall we get shwifty at some point this Halloween? 

I'm too sober to deal with your sheet. Give me a while longer, then I might be down.

No, you are sitting at a computer, maybe looking at a phone, pretending you have some semblance of power to cope with the fact that you have no control over what happens in your country, let alone the world.

But if you want to keep playing the role of the supposed 'protagonist' of a show that has been going steeply downhill since he pushed that chick in front of a train.

I am on my phone, but I am certainly not pretending anything, Mr. Sanchez. Or can I call you Rick? You can call me Frank, if we go to a first-name basis.

As for "pushing a chick in front of a train", I have no idea what you are talking about. The only thing anyone can accuse me of murdering are plates of ribs.

Now if evil remembered to tell us where he hid the key to the beer cabinet before he left q_q

But yeah, welcome to the world, Rick Sanchez.

Don't drink and drive while you're here, and just don't go nuts if you overdrink. 

====

Otherwise, I think I have Japanese beer somewhere, but IDK if you like that or you prefer Budweiser, etc.

Archived