Mauvache's Grand Arena

Mauvache

BGM

Welcome, YCM, to my Arena!

It took some preparation but I managed to bring some of it here with me. Sadly it is not nearly as grandiose as the one back home but it will do. 

The purpose of this Arena is simple. You, the members of YCM, will battle each other for incredible prizes!

Prizes, of course, being the tickets that you will earn from the other Monsters.

Any who wish to do battle must first "sign up" to be a "fighter" in this thread. Those who have signed up will be allowed to post statuses, post in this thread, make threads in the Miscellaneous section, or even PM others, in order to get a match.

The matches can be anything you can compete in. YGO, Pokemon, Writing, Splicing, anything you can think of that tests your mettle against others is fair game. However it is much preferred to be something that replays or logs can be recorded and shared. For this way everyone will get to enjoy your epic struggle!

For things such as writing and Splicing you will need a judge. You may choose to either leave your fate in the hands of a willing Moderator or myself, or you may take it to the proper section and let the people vote via a Poll.

Granted I know it would be limiting and so I will not ban anything that can not be recorded and shared. I will, however, require proof of victory of some sort, even if just a screenshot (along with confirmation from the loser), posted in this thread.

When you make your challenge you should preface it with "Arena Match Request" and include the contest you wish to do battle in. Once someone has accepted you can determine the wager. Remember only registered fighters can challenge or accept.

I will not be giving out tickets myself. You will use the tickets you've earned and bet them against each other for the chance to increase your own.

Only three matches can be done per person, per day, which should be more than enough to make things exciting.

And lastly. If I find any proof, or even if I suspect, of cheating, be it cheating at the game or someone losing on purpose, you will lose all of your tickets and possibly face even more dire consequences.

However I do not believe this will happen. You all seem like good sports and this is supposed to be fun! So, YCM, who wants to join?

Addendum: You may challenge non-registered fighters however you cannot challenge unless you're registered.

[spoiler=Registered Fighters]Tesability Black

Skaia

Reptilious

Asgore Dreemurr

ChampionZero

goodfusion

HalloGod

Gundham Tanaka

I hate to be so ignorant, but I can't find exactly how we're supposed to challenge one another. Do we start a thread? Make a status update?

Any who wish to do battle must first "sign up" to be a "fighter" in this thread. Those who have signed up will be allowed to post statuses, post in this thread, make threads in the Miscellaneous section, or even PM others, in order to get a match.

ZjupH2c.png

* My status earlier got pushed aside,

but my challenge still stands:

s3z2F2H.png

* I desire to compete in a Pokemon Sprite Splicing Competition.

* The goal is to construct a Splice using 2-3 different sprites.

* You can use Pokemon AND human sprites, but at least 1 of the sprites used must be that of a Pokemon.

* When presenting your Splice, be sure to include the sprites used to create it.

* The winner will be determined by a vote: first one to receive five (5) votes in their favor wins.

qSgTnoD.png

* I, uhh, can only wager one (1) ticket at this time

(I'm still waiting on Oogie Boogie to accept my challenge),

but if I manage to win some more by the time the contest starts,

I'll be sure to increase my wager to sweeten the deal.

iMiBVgk.png

* In that case, I'll set the contest up in the Graphic Competitions subforum!

EDIT:

mvXUcz4.png

* The topic has now been set up!

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/367677-splicing-competition-asgore-dreemurr-vs-tesability-black-preparation-stage/?do=findComment&comment=7046361

* Whenever you're ready, Tes.

* Let's give Miss Mauvache a good show.

uc5yA6B.png?2

I will join your meager arena.

l1rI5rO.png?1

But expect not a win! Gundham Tanaka has won battles on the highest plains of existence!

8wLcl8z.png?1

My Four Dark Devas of Destruction will use your tickets as the stepping stone to empowerment!

My my this is unusual...you do not have tickets to...ah, I think I know what to do here.

Any tickets you lose or gain here will be given to your, ah, regular account. If that is acceptable, then I can add you to the list, Mr....?

My my this is unusual...you do not have tickets to...ah, I think I know what to do here.

Any tickets you lose or gain here will be given to your, ah, regular account. If that is acceptable, then I can add you to the list, Mr....?

RYeRxrC.png?1

I am Gundham Tanaka! Conqueror of heaven and hell, lord of the devas, and possessor of  the Hell Hound Earring!

Archived