"Glass" (2019)

M. Night Shyamalan

"Glass" (2019) is my upcoming film currently in production which I, acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan, have been planning for years. It is a sequel to both "Unbreakable" (2000) and "Split" (2016), and will feature an all-star cast including such acclaimed actors as Bruce Willis from "Unbreakable" (2000) and James McEvoy of "Split" (2016) fame.

"Glass" (2019) is scheduled for release worldwide on the 19th of January 2019 but if there's one thing any acclaimed writer and director like me, acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan, knows, it's that it's never too early to start building up hype.

Has acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan been approached to be cast at all?

What a fine question!

Part of the reason I, acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan, am so acclaimed as both a writer and director is my ability to cast only the absolute cream of the crop in the acting department for every role in every one of my masterpieces, such as "She's All That" (1999) and "Lady in the Water" (2006). Part of this talent is that I can detach myself, acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan, from the work and look objectively at how each actor is suited to their respective role. In reviewing my own audition, I found that the depth I gave to my character was simply too profound and revolutionary to be feasibly included, as the transition from acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan to acclaimed writer, director, and actor M. Night Shymalan would steal the spotlight and expose the mediocrity of the rest of the cast, something which I realised would be detrimental to the quality of the overall product which is the primary concern of myself, acclaimed writer and director M. Night Shyamalan, in the movies which I write and direct.

Archived