Any oldfags still around?

Exiro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man why do people change their name so often? Out of that list I only recognize Flame. Who are the others and you?

I went by a few names.  

Dad

Revenant Black

Xemnas ( a LONG time ago)

Mystic Keeper

Anyway, I been here since 08 is my point.

How can you forget Cr0w though?  Maybe if I had said totalobelisk or GodGAk or Bloodrun you'd recognize me or even Night but those guys dipped back in like 09 or earlier.  There are still a few old members around.  Icy is alive.  Sakura is still around.  Roxas is here.  I think I saw Jmax a while back (like a month or two ago).  Akira pops his head in every now and then (even though he thinks I don't notice).  Tkill was around stealthily about a month ago.  You see us when you see us, I guess.  lmao

I don't recognize you. There's probably a lot more people even from back then that I won't recognize. For example, Organization XIII was something pretty popular but I never really cared about that stuff. I hung out more with folks like Akira, Icy, Benraino, Womi... And I didn't socialize with them too much, but I always appreciated the posts from the GameFAQs folks. I wish Crab Helmet was still around.

Oh, I know his new name.

I see that there's a website where you can use custom cards now. That always used to be my dream. Do you guys use it often?

Anyway if you guys want to duel me, my nickname is Rydia on Duelingbook hmu.

I only play retro or casual games though, don't keep up with the meta.

I don't recognize you. There's probably a lot more people even from back then that I won't recognize. For example, Organization XIII was something pretty popular but I never really cared about that stuff. I hung out more with folks like Akira, Icy, Benraino, Womi... And I didn't socialize with them too much, but I always appreciated the posts from the GameFAQs folks. I wish Crab Helmet was still around.

funk I need Crab Helmet and his love of Battler back :weary:

I've been here since early 2009, but IDK if you remember who I am, as I vaguely remember you.

Maybe you recall my old username from MyBB, jk233_ultimatemaster, or yeah, my more common name, Sakura (as in the Naruto character, though no one really used the last name part).

I see that there's a website where you can use custom cards now. That always used to be my dream. Do you guys use it often?

You mean Duel Portal? 

It does get a fair amount of usage, though most of the active users are on their own Discord and not utilizing that section that was made for that. I'd probably say they make up the bulk of the active users / content there [considering how prolific they are in doing stuff]. Links are technically not there at the moment, but they're making workarounds.

A few YCM users use it too (see Duel Portal club in C/O). I technically use it from time to time, but sometimes it lags.

Presumably, there is still an official format for DP, but I do not know if that has advanced any the last time I asked SDB/Yuhi (he's one of the leaders for this). Likely not.

You probably dont recognize me since I dont recognize you and I never had much of a name for myself back when I started in 08 since most of my time was spent in the now defunt Pop Culture Cards section. I was known SonicJack9 (...I was young back then) and I guess the most "well-known" thing I did when I was known as that was make a Sonic Fan Character deck. I also ditched this site when it was at its most popular then randomly came back in late 2012 and ive been sticking with it since then.

I'm pretty old on this site as well, although I post much less frequently now. I was named "Mystery guest" for a while.

I've functionally quit playing yugioh and making custom yugioh cards, but I still like looking at and complaining about new cards so I can remember the good old days and remember why I quit.

I went by a few names.  

Dad

Revenant Black

Xemnas ( a LONG time ago)

Mystic Keeper

Anyway, I been here since 08 is my point.

How can you forget Cr0w though?  Maybe if I had said totalobelisk or GodGAk or Bloodrun you'd recognize me or even Night but those guys dipped back in like 09 or earlier.  There are still a few old members around.  Icy is alive.  Sakura is still around.  Roxas is here.  I think I saw Jmax a while back (like a month or two ago).  Akira pops his head in every now and then (even though he thinks I don't notice).  Tkill was around stealthily about a month ago.  You see us when you see us, I guess.  lmao

who the funk is crow

Archived