Any oldfags still around?

Exiro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's assume the MyBB (and whatever preceded it; Invision?) generation of users. So...whoever joined before July 28th, 2010, though might be referring to guys in my generation. (I'm early 2009, but that's nothing compared to Poc and Frunk from '06)

Is my chaos knight acct still around? It's something like that :(

Is my chaos knight acct still around? It's something like that :(

I can look and see if you're really curious.

I once had an account before this one, but I only used it to make cards. Took one glance at the forum and wasn't interested at the time. One time in 2014 or 2013, I couldn't log on anymore on that account. So I just made a new one from scratch.

You're still a youngster then ;)

"Let's assume the MyBB (and whatever preceded it; Invision?) generation of users. So...whoever joined before July 28th, 2010, though might be referring to guys in my generation. (I'm early 2009, but that's nothing compared to Poc and Frunk from '06)"

Frunk is 05. There was another ycm version that was straight garbo before the old school one that everybody loves. I'm an 06er, but I've been banned an unbanned so many times idek which is my og account lmao.

Failed my quote and too lazy to fix properly.

"Let's assume the MyBB (and whatever preceded it; Invision?) generation of users. So...whoever joined before July 28th, 2010, though might be referring to guys in my generation. (I'm early 2009, but that's nothing compared to Poc and Frunk from '06)"

Frunk is 05. There was another ycm version that was straight garbo before the old school one that everybody loves. I'm an 06er, but I've been banned an unbanned so many times idek which is my og account lmao.

Tell us more oldfag

http://z12.invisionfree.com/Yugioh_Card_Maker/index.php

(You mean this one, unless there's another really old one I missed.)

I didn't look at the posts on this one, but yeah.

Archived