Any oldfags still around?

Exiro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not exactly sure how the alias feature works, though I do know that users can't set it themselves.

You have to PM a mod to set that field (and usually will be your common name). 

But yeah, I only changed my name twice (well, in the sense of ones that lasted longer than 20 minutes or something). Name I have now is only a mild change (I kept the Sakura part). 

=====

Welcome back Frunk.

• 2 weeks later...

I left for 3 years and then came back to see if there was a way to delete my account. Instead I started f***ing posting again, like a moron. I was never particularly active anywhere, mainly TCG discussion I think, and I was never involved in clubs or posting in General or anything like that, and I sucked (and continue to suck) at making friends, so I'm confident I'm pretty unmemorable. I'm also a completely different person than I was back then, so.

Reading this thread is weird, because it's full of names I recognize, but because I wasn't friends with anybody, I have nothing to associate those names with. Like, when Hi I'm Dad said he used to be called Black, I was like, "Oh, I know you! You...um...posted...sometimes...probably...?" Crab Helmet was probably one of the few people to make an impression one me, and they are no longer here, as was no doubt fated to be from the beginning. And then at least one person I'm like, "What? Your name used to be that? That name sounds familiar. Are you...or was that a different person?"

Oh wow... How come I didn't notice this thread before?

Holy crap... I gotta read this in detail.

Not sure how many people remember me from back in the day, but I've actually been active since 2008, pretty much with no breaks bigger than a week at a time.

I've almost always been Sleepy so if it isn't recognizable I guess I'm screwed xD

I feel pretty old when I see people's profiles born near the 2000s.

I recall this super old member named SaTuRnPaLaDiN (or something like that) who was 26 when I joined. Oldest member of the site more likely. Now I'm a year older than that xD

Oh man, I got caught. 

I went by a few names.  

Dad

Revenant Black

Xemnas ( a LONG time ago)

Mystic Keeper

Anyway, I been here since 08 is my point.

How can you forget Cr0w though?  Maybe if I had said totalobelisk or GodGAk or Bloodrun you'd recognize me or even Night but those guys dipped back in like 09 or earlier.  There are still a few old members around.  Icy is alive.  Sakura is still around.  Roxas is here.  I think I saw Jmax a while back (like a month or two ago).  Akira pops his head in every now and then (even though he thinks I don't notice).  Tkill was around stealthily about a month ago.  You see us when you see us, I guess.  lmao

Archived