Any oldfags still around?

Exiro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jfc Tkill man I haven't noticed you lurking around at all.

You probably won't recognize me with my current name but I started as elsandero on this site way back late Jan 2007.

I recognize you and holy sheet what a throwback. You may not remember me, but it's good to see you Sander.

• 2 weeks later...

How you been got damn it's been years lmao. You still kicking in Qc?

Yep, damn, I'm surprised you remember, it feels like it's been a decade. Since the last time we spoke I grew up, haha. Job in upper management, had a kid, the whole nine yards.

If you ever wanna connect just PM me and hmu on Facebook, it's where I keep up with all the other old dudes(Reece, Matt, etc.)

jfc Tkill man I haven't noticed you lurking around at all.

You probably won't recognize me with my current name but I started as elsandero on this site way back late Jan 2007.

I remember you! I can't remember anything in particular, but I remember you being a common name back in the day.

I'm surprised anyone remembers me but it's pretty cool. Takes me back to the days when I was 14 spamming General. 

I'm surprised anyone remembers me but it's pretty cool. Takes me back to the days when I was 14 spamming General. 

I only remember you as that one mod who banned me a decade ago for scamming, lol. Cool to be seeing ya again.

Yep, damn, I'm surprised you remember, it feels like it's been a decade. Since the last time we spoke I grew up, haha. Job in upper management, had a kid, the whole nine yards.

If you ever wanna connect just PM me and hmu on Facebook, it's where I keep up with all the other old dudes(Reece, Matt, etc.)

I remember you! I can't remember anything in particular, but I remember you being a common name back in the day.

Ayy Reece. Who is Matt again? Bloodrun? How old is the kid wtf did you name it after me.

The one thing I'm grateful for was I only shitposted on my main and that's it. Only Willieh truly knows all the VPN multi account raids that we did together. He got banned cause he funked up but I remained lowkey lmao. Pls no ban I did my time already.

I only remember you as that one mod who banned me a decade ago for scamming, lol. Cool to be seeing ya again.

I'm not surprised. At one point I was the only super mod basically moderating the forum solo so a lot of people got hit with the ban hammer.

Ayy Reece. Who is Matt again? Bloodrun? How old is the kid wtf did you name it after me.

The one thing I'm grateful for was I only shitposted on my main and that's it. Only Willieh truly knows all the VPN multi account raids that we did together. He got banned cause he funked up but I remained lowkey lmao. Pls no ban I did my time already.

Wahrheit. 2 years old!

I remember Wilieh, I think. But I can't think of any specifics. 

I thought I was old, but most people in here are from 07/08...

To be fair, anyone from mid-2010 and earlier [MyBB generation] is essentially old by now; you and I included. Though yeah, we get the veterans talking about old stuff we weren't around for. 

Then again, it's been a while since you came around, so yeah.

stick around this time jabroni

To be fair, anyone from mid-2010 and earlier [MyBB generation] is essentially old by now; you and I included. Though yeah, we get the veterans talking about old stuff we weren't around for. 

Then again, it's been a while since you came around, so yeah.

Yer, almost been here 9 years! I just come back every once in a while to see what's going on, never really post anything anymore though.

Yer, almost been here 9 years! I just come back every once in a while to see what's going on, never really post anything anymore though.

Well, 8.5 years (give/take a couple weeks).

Nothing really happens, save for whatever goes on in Debates, TCG discussions about whatever, Custom Cards mostly running fine and Miscellaneous being where most of the memes and stuff go.

Clubs/Organizations are relatively inactive, compared to the glory days where Akatsuki, Club Espeon, Club Pikachu and all the old clubs of the time were running at maximum speed. Right now, it's essentially Archetype Generator Meta, Duelist Port Royal or w/e that club is called (both of these are cardmaking clubs), Super Showdown (for competitive Pokémon) and that MtG club that Rinne runs. 

(I did reconsider starting Espeon up again, but honestly, what can I do in it now that isn't already covered by the game threads or that anime one, despite only 2-3 people talking in the S/M one. Maybe CAP project to build off that Game thread I made for it, but idk. We'll see in the future.)

====

tl;dr, things have died out quite a bit since the old days. A lot of the clubs you and I were part of back then are now archived.

====

A lot of the old guard is gone, including a handful that you and I used to talk to. Let's see: Kotaro, 5Ds / Alexis Rhodes, Kaisu, Jolta, Yin/Cin, Jolta, Pikachu, Clair, Darkplant/Kenta (think he still comes around occasionally) and some others. Most of the Showcase vets I remember are gone.

Well, 8.5 years (give/take a couple weeks).

Nothing really happens, save for whatever goes on in Debates, TCG discussions about whatever, Custom Cards mostly running fine and Miscellaneous being where most of the memes and stuff go.

Clubs/Organizations are relatively inactive, compared to the glory days where Akatsuki, Club Espeon, Club Pikachu and all the old clubs of the time were running at maximum speed. Right now, it's essentially Archetype Generator Meta, Duelist Port Royal or w/e that club is called (both of these are cardmaking clubs), Super Showdown (for competitive Pokémon) and that MtG club that Rinne runs. 

(I did reconsider starting Espeon up again, but honestly, what can I do in it now that isn't already covered by the game threads or that anime one, despite only 2-3 people talking in the S/M one. Maybe CAP project to build off that Game thread I made for it, but idk. We'll see in the future.)

====

tl;dr, things have died out quite a bit since the old days. A lot of the clubs you and I were part of back then are now archived.

====

A lot of the old guard is gone, including a handful that you and I used to talk to. Let's see: Kotaro, 5Ds / Alexis Rhodes, Kaisu, Jolta, Yin/Cin, Jolta, Pikachu, Clair, Darkplant/Kenta (think he still comes around occasionally) and some others. Most of the Showcase vets I remember are gone.

What ever happened to Yin, just got demodded one day and vanished

Archived