Fire Emblem Warriors

Astro Dude

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they got me there. Chances are that I was going to buy this game anyway, but since they have Cordelia, I'm especially happy with that.

Which means Julie Ann Taylor's got a role to reprise

As for who will voice Female Robin, it'll be either Michelle Ruff, Wendee Lee, or Lauren Landa.

And if Male Robin's gonna be in it, two words: David Vincent.

If Cordelia is any indication, maybe we can see how Pegasus Riders operate in a Dynasty Warriors-esque game.

Well, we've got Matt Mercer as Chrom and Ryoma, so I'd like to suggest Michelle Ruff reprising two characters: Female Robin, and Noire. Fates counted the two men and women of the first and second generations from Fates, so excluding Chrom and Lucina for being the Lords of the game, we got Caeldori, Asugi, Rhajat, Laslow, Selena, and Odin. If were talking about the Top 4 below without considering the royals, Noire was behind Severa. Plus, I don't think any archers have been revealed yet, although they could probably use Virion or Takumi. However, I'd really like Noire to be in this game. I think she deserves just as much of an appearance as others. Besides, Tharja is most likely going to be in this game anyway, so why not have some supports between Tharja and Noire in this game?

…Also, can Cordelia and Chrom have actual supports this time?

Well, we've got Matt Mercer as Chrom and Ryoma, so I'd like to suggest Michelle Ruff reprising two characters: Female Robin, and Noire. Fates counted the two men and women of the first and second generations from Fates, so excluding Chrom and Lucina for being the Lords of the game, we got Caeldori, Asugi, Rhajat, Laslow, Selena, and Odin. If were talking about the Top 4 below without considering the royals, Noire was behind Severa. Plus, I don't think any archers have been revealed yet, although they could probably use Virion or Takumi. However, I'd really like Noire to be in this game. I think she deserves just as much of an appearance as others. Besides, Tharja is most likely going to be in this game anyway, so why not have some supports between Tharja and Noire in this game?

…Also, can Cordelia and Chrom have actual supports this time?

I agree with the fact Takumi should be in the game. Heck, he was first in the list of Archers to show up.

We saw how Lissa operates, weilding a big ol' Axe. What would Sakura and Elise weild?

• 3 weeks later...

bump: Another Warriors trailer popped up:

Hinoka, Takumi, Leo and Camilla confirmed. Which means...

Okay, show of hands: who wants to see Camilla fight in a skimpy bikini?

You know, some people complain about the va's specifically Cindy Robinson replacing EG Daily. My complaint is the youngest sisters, Sakura and Elise, are not in the trailer.

Sakura: Sister.

Elise: She's MY sister!

I hope they add some of the kids from Awakening. Maybe even the kids from Fates, if only because it'd be interesting to have Lissa meet Ophelia. However, I really want Noire in the game as well. Cordelia's in because she was one of the most popular waifus in Awakening, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tharja shows up. Why not add in Noire? The only Archer we have so far is Takumi, and I'd like them to celebrate some of the second generation from Awakening other than just Lucina.

I hope they add some of the kids from Awakening. Maybe even the kids from Fates, if only because it'd be interesting to have Lissa meet Ophelia. However, I really want Noire in the game as well. Cordelia's in because she was one of the most popular waifus in Awakening, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tharja shows up. Why not add in Noire? The only Archer we have so far is Takumi, and I'd like them to celebrate some of the second generation from Awakening other than just Lucina.

I agree with you there. But they would also need to add Olivia. It would be:

Soliel: My name is Soliel, I'm your granddaughter.

Olivia goes into shock and faints.

Elise confirmed.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/01/elise-revealed-playable-character-fire-emblem-warriors/

"When asked by fans “what about Sakura and Azura?” Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi said to keep an eye out for next week’s issue Famitsu magazine."

After Sakura and Azura, I think that would round out the Fates cast, since using the Fates royals alone provides a hefty number for the cast. Though personally, I'd love to see Kaze, the Awakening trio, and Soleil and Ophelia.

Though I really wonder if they'll add anyone from Shadow Dragon aside from Marth. Maybe Caeda, though I think they'll only use the characters they already had in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

Elise confirmed.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/01/elise-revealed-playable-character-fire-emblem-warriors/

"When asked by fans “what about Sakura and Azura?” Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi said to keep an eye out for next week’s issue Famitsu magazine."

After Sakura and Azura, I think that would round out the Fates cast, since using the Fates royals alone provides a hefty number for the cast. Though personally, I'd love to see Kaze, the Awakening trio, and Soleil and Ophelia.

Though I really wonder if they'll add anyone from Shadow Dragon aside from Marth. Maybe Caeda, though I think they'll only use the characters they already had in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

Like Draug and Naverre? I think it would be interesting to see how an armored unit would fight. Don't they have units like that in Dynasty Warriors games? Characters that can take a ton of hits and dish them out just as hard?

bump: Come on, FE Warriors is being released next month and no one is on the hype wagon? No one's even gonna respond or ralk about anything?!

Okay: Game Explain has some new info:

Apparently the final five characters are Anna, Tiki, Caeda, Lyn and Celica. Anna is pretty much the face of Fire Emblem so she gets in, question is, what kind of weapon will she use. Think about it: In Awakening, she a jack of all trades thanks to the Second Seal system. In Fates she uses a Bow, in Heroes she uses an Axe, What can she use in Warriors, I'm not sure. Tiki will probably operate like Volga from Hyrule Warriors. Her weapon will be either fire magic or thunder magic when she performs basic combos and goes full dragon for specials. I'm thinking this is young Tiki cause the lack of Shadow Dragon characters is apparent here. Caeda, obviously a spear. If only three characters were on screen, then she, Hinoka and Cordelia can perform the all powerful Triangle Attack. Lyn would feel right at home in a game like this. Think about it, she mows down bandits for breakfast so this would feel like second nature to her. My only hop is if this whole leak is true, then Wendee Lee will voice her, and I can't think of anyone else for the job. Finally, there's Celica.Considering she has an amiboo of her it is no surprise. I'd be happy if they also put Alm in there, even more happy if they put Tharja in in the roster.

People aren't on the hype wagon because they're butthurt about the Awakening and Fates focus, to the point that someone completely made up the phrase "Fateswakening" just to have a single word to homogenize what they hate or whatever. It's also that there really isn't much to talk about beyond the rosters.

Keep in mind that the video you posted is an unconfirmed rumor that has absolutely no verification. Here's the listing if you're curious. https://www.elcorteingles.es/videojuegos/A23884225-fire-emblem-warriors-edicion-limitada-nintendo-switch/

Anna is hardly the "face" of Fire Emblem; she's more like Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. As the guy pointed out, Lyn has nothing to do with the three games that are meant to be the primary focus. It also makes no sense to announce have Celica on the artwork and not Alm, because the major point of Shadows of Valentia is that they both have an equal stake in the story. They promoted both of the royal families from Fates, and they have sibling protagonists like Heroes. So the presence of only Celica, and the absence of Alm, points to this being a false mock-up. Plus, apparently that sprite is just an edit of a Hero sprite, rather than using her own actual sprite.

People aren't on the hype wagon because they're butthurt about the Awakening and Fates focus, to the point that someone completely made up the phrase "Fateswakening" just to have a single word to homogenize what they hate or whatever. It's also that there really isn't much to talk about beyond the rosters.

Keep in mind that the video you posted is an unconfirmed rumor that has absolutely no verification. Here's the listing if you're curious. https://www.elcorteingles.es/videojuegos/A23884225-fire-emblem-warriors-edicion-limitada-nintendo-switch/

Anna is hardly the "face" of Fire Emblem; she's more like Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. As the guy pointed out, Lyn has nothing to do with the three games that are meant to be the primary focus. It also makes no sense to announce have Celica on the artwork and not Alm, because the major point of Shadows of Valentia is that they both have an equal stake in the story. They promoted both of the royal families from Fates, and they have sibling protagonists like Heroes. So the presence of only Celica, and the absence of Alm, points to this being a false mock-up. Plus, apparently that sprite is just an edit of a Hero sprite, rather than using her own actual sprite.

You're right, I should have known about the "Potentially" part. Sorry. Just don't want the game to die. People have been giving this game a chance, and I am looking forward to the game as well. Admittedly I am also disappointed since the roster is not huge, But can you really fit all the FE characters from across the franchise in one game? And yes, I am aware Heroes is trying it's best at that. Still, the roster is disappointing. I guess we can talk more when the game comes out in a month from now.

Edit: Lyn may not have anything to do with Shadow Dragon, Fates and Awakening (if you don't count her Einherjar card) but Nintendo put her in anyway, so that's one of 5 confirmed. Don't believe me? check out the Nintendo Direct for September 13th 2017.

WELL BUTTER MY BISCUIT, I GUESS LYN REALLY IS IN THIS AFTER ALL.

Yup, a tiny bit of redemption. Just a bit. And she plays well. Imagine a conversation between her and Ryoma.

Now we just need a few things.

1. Tharja.

2. Swimsuit DLC.

3. An armored unit, just to see how they would fight.

4. A thief or assassin, just to see how well they fight.

5. The other Smashers (Roy and Ike)

• 2 weeks later...

Out of that list, the only one I really want to see is Alm. I'm not sure if the roster is getting too big as it is, but it feels wrong to have Celica and not Alm.

You know, I agree. Maybe he'll be DLC, who knows. I'm more miffed Tharja didn't make the cut. This is Team Ninja, Skimpy girls like Tharja are their specialty.

But how big, on average, is a roster for a Warrior's game? We might have room.

I kinda want Athena to get in. I mean, how cool would it be for her to go Heavy on the opposition.

Athena: "CRY SOME MORE!"

I'm kind of glad they didn't go with Tharja. Maybe it's just my own personal preference, but we only got Tharja in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and we're only getting Cordelia here. If we're talking about the top two waifus from Awakening, I think it's fair to split them across both games. Not like you need both of them in the same game they same way like I'm hoping to see Alm here.

I'm kind of glad they didn't go with Tharja. Maybe it's just my own personal preference, but we only got Tharja in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and we're only getting Cordelia here. If we're talking about the top two waifus from Awakening, I think it's fair to split them across both games. Not like you need both of them in the same game they same way like I'm hoping to see Alm here.

Good news is they have three different packs of DLC. Bad news, no Alm. Just more Fates, Shadow Dragon and Awakening. Shame too.

My guess for the Fates pack, they may include the retainers, Azura and my favorite teaser, Charlotte. After all, there was a bridal version of her in Heroes, and I would be curious as to how an Armored unit like Effie would fight. Maybe we'll get Kaden and Keaton too.

For Shadow Dragon, my guess is more Shadow Dragon characters, Lena, Draug, Julian, more of those guys would be welcome.

For Awakening, say it with me... THARJA. And a few more Awakening characters. I mean how funny would it be to have Selena and Severa have a conversation?

There should also be a fourth DLC pack in my opinion containing characters from other Fire Emblem games. Characters like Ike, Eirika, Astrid would be a good choice I mean, bow knights... Seliph, Julia, Roy, Eliwood, maybe even Alm.

And a fifth for costumes. Swimsuits for girls sure, but how about Celica's attire from the original Fire Emblem Gaiden, aka FE2?

Anyway, this is my opinion, please don't take it to heart.

Archived