Fire Emblem Warriors

Astro Dude

OWAIN CONFIRMED (But not Kaiji Tang… yet)

https://twitter.com/KaijiTang/status/912738258701787136

Here's hoping they'll add in Inigo and Severa. Granted, I'm not sure about Inigo, but we have Chrom and Lucina, and Lissa and Owain. Since we have Cordelia, I think it would be fitting if we saw Severa as well.

And it might be interesting to see a Support conversation between Leo and Owain rather than Odin.

For the Shadow Dragon pack, it might be interesting to have Minerva and the Whitewings. Plus the Whitewings would also be good for having more characters who were also in Shadows of Valentia.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OWAIN CONFIRMED (But not Kaiji Tang… yet)

https://twitter.com/KaijiTang/status/912738258701787136

Here's hoping they'll add in Inigo and Severa. Granted, I'm not sure about Inigo, but we have Chrom and Lucina, and Lissa and Owain. Since we have Cordelia, I think it would be fitting if we saw Severa as well.

And it might be interesting to see a Support conversation between Leo and Owain rather than Odin.

For the Shadow Dragon pack, it might be interesting to have Minerva and the Whitewings. Plus the Whitewings would also be good for having more characters who were also in Shadows of Valentia.

Wouldn't it be funny if Leo already knew who Owain really was but didn't care regardless? And if he and Niles got in, maybe there's hope for the other retainers. We may or may not have Draug, but we could have Effie. As I said before, it would be interesting to see how an armored unit fights, like Draug, Effie, Wendy, heck give Kellem a chance. We might also see Hana, Subaki, Oboro, Hinata, Azama, Setsuna, Kaze, Saizo, Kagero, Arthur, Beruka, and Peri. You already added Inigo and Severa. If they do get added Xander might see Inigo as a true friend, same goes for Severa and Camilla. In fact, I could imagine a support between Cordelia and Camilla about Severa. Heck, there could also be a support between Lissa and Leo about Owain. And if Olivia gets in, she and Xander can try to talk about Inigo. I say try because she'd faint, standing up, in Xander's presence.

Adding Minerva and the Whitewings is a solid choice cause aside from Lissa, Frederick, and Camilla, there aren't many axe weilders. Plus, if they add Cherche, she and Minerva can talk about her Wyvern, Minerva.

[spoiler bad joke]

Minerva-ception

And I'll imagine, like Heroes, Niles will have Mikey boy for a VA.

but since the majority is Fates, we need other characters for balance. Me thinks we should add Tharja, for fanservice, Noire, Ike, Mist, Soren, Gatrie, Astrid, Marcia, Elincia, Jill, heck throw in some Laguz. We'll also need Eliwood, Roy, Hector, Lianna, Wendy, Milady, Seth, Tana, L'arachel...

Holy cow the roster would be huge.

Come to think of it, even though it's a bad idea to focus on Awakening, Fates and Shadow Dragon, if you add up all the playable units from Shadow Dragon to Fates, you'd have a number so large, you might need a 10 Terabyte memory card for your Switch or 3ds, and without it, the moment you'd start up the game, your switch or 3ds would burst into flames.

Then again, this is my opinion.

Update: Oboro confirmed. How would she perform that scowl of hers in 3d?

You know, with Lissa and Owain in this game, I have all the more reason to want to see Ophelia in this game.

That would be awesome. Maybe she'll be in the Fates DLC package.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention that honestly bothered me for some time... does the mark of the Exalt, at least from Lissa's side, skip a generation? If not, wouldn't Ophelia have her own mark of the Exalt? And if she did, where would it be?

I looked it up, she does, and that will sadden Lissa even more.

Lissa: I can't believe it? I have a granddaughter, and she has a mark too?! So, my son and my Granddaughter both have the mark of the exalt, and I don't?!

Ooh, yeah, the Fates DLC would be a good place for Ophelia. And with the Awakening DLC, we can possibly add in other characters like Severa and Inigo, and then Soleil for Fates DLC. That my sound like much, but I really loved the trio from Awakening, which is why I loved that they were the ones who came back for Fates, and I love Soleil and Ophelia by association.

Apparently in Fates, Ophelia does get the mark on her arm. I can see Lissa being sad that Ophelia has the brand but not her, although judging by the interaction with Owain at the end of his paralogue, I think Lissa would be happier seeing the brand as proof that she has her own family, just as Chrom as his (Seriously, when can Lucina get her own kid? I mean, aside from Morgan.), and that would be enough for her.

Ooh, yeah, the Fates DLC would be a good place for Ophelia. And with the Awakening DLC, we can possibly add in other characters like Severa and Inigo, and then Soleil for Fates DLC. That my sound like much, but I really loved the trio from Awakening, which is why I loved that they were the ones who came back for Fates, and I love Soleil and Ophelia by association.

Apparently in Fates, Ophelia does get the mark on her arm. I can see Lissa being sad that Ophelia has the brand but not her, although judging by the interaction with Owain at the end of his paralogue, I think Lissa would be happier seeing the brand as proof that she has her own family, just as Chrom as his (Seriously, when can Lucina get her own kid? I mean, aside from Morgan.), and that would be enough for her.

I just hope Eirika is in this game. Two words: Kira Buckland. And if Eirika is not in the story, she can at least be a DLC character.

Come to think of it, this feels a lot like Hyrole Warriors if you think about it. We have an original world, then we head into the worlds of three of the most popular titles: Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

insert Coincidence video here.

We got Lyn, so yeah, I'd like to see Eirika and Ephraim. Kira Buckland as Eirika made me so happy.

I imagine that similarities to Hyrule Warriors is more than just coincidence. This game seems to be happening precisely because Hyrule Warriors seemed to do well for Nintendo, and the Outrealm Gate allows them to blend the titles just as Hyrule Warriors did. And after they did Legends, I can see why they're going for a simultaneous release for both the Switch and the New 3DS.

Though I believe Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE didn't do so well for them. Still, this does seem to be going for a primarily Shadow Dragon and Awakening focus like that game, with Fates added in because that game's been out for well over a year now. Almost two.

Indeed, also:

We now see what Leo, Camilla and Xander look like if they utilized the power of Overclass like all the characters in SoV Speaking of:

Celica_through_the_ages_fixed.png

We may consider Celica the Zelda of FE Warriors. These could be considered new costumes for Celica. She'd still have the same face, just reskined in her 1992 and 2012 counterparts.

We may still get Alm as DLC who knows. Also, Do you think Celica is Priestess or Princess, Cause in SoV, she can Overclass to Rigain, but I doubt Warriors would let her do that and just keep Base Celica as Priestess and promoted Celica as Princess. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Oh, something I forgot to bring up: If Female Corrin is going to be promoted to a Nohr Noble, does that mean Male Corrin will be promoted to a Hoshidan Noble?

Sorry.

[spoiler but if I may]

This game has some similarities to my favorite Fire Emblem game Sacred Stones:

• Twins who are royalty
  • A prince who is a surprise puppet antagonist possessed by the real antagonist

But that's where the similarities end

Also, it might be considered a bit much, but I think if this game was to span the franchise, the Fire Emblem should have 10 stones instead of 5:

• One for Alm's Falchion (For adding Alm) An orange gem
  • One for the Mani Katti (For Lyn) a green gem
  • One for Sieglinde (For Eirika), a blue gem
  • One for Ragnell (For Ike) a gold gem
  • and one for Tyrfing (For Seliph, Genealogy of the Holy War definitely needs more love) a multi-colored gem.

Something like this:

PM2_Crystal_Star.PNG

And for this particular roster:

[spoiler For the Shadows of Valentia roster:]

• Alm
  • Mae
  • Clair
  • Delthea
  • Clive
  • Saber

For the bad guy: Jedah

[spoiler For the Blazing Sword and Binding Blade roster]

• Eliwood
  • Ninian
  • Hector
  • Roy
  • Lilina

It'd be nice to see Roy have supports with his dad while he was at his prime. The same goes for Lilina and Hector.

For the bad guy, Zephiel

[spoiler For the Sacred Stones Roster]

• Eirika
  • Ephriam
  • Seth
  • Tana
  • Innes
  • Amelia
  • Joshua
  • Natasha
  • L'arachel

For the bad guy, Valter

[spoiler For the Tellius Roster]

• Ike
  • Mist
  • Titania
  • Mia
  • Nephenee
  • Elincia
  • Sanaki
  • Nasir

For the bad guy, Lekain

[spoiler For the Holy War roster:]

• Seliph
  • Julia

For the bad guy, Alvis

• 2 weeks later...

bump: The game comes out tomorrow.

[spoiler DLC Details]

Tharja's in the game. Maybe she'll battle in her bikiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tharja: None may see me like that but the tactician.

Me: Yes... ma'am.

(One recovery later)

Anyway, The roster of each DLC pack will be as follows:

Fates:

• Oboro
  • Niles
  • Azura

Maybe we'll get Beruka in another DLC pack. Would be interesting to see the support between her and Oboro fully voiced.

Shadow Dragon:

• Minerva
  • Linde
  • Navarre

Would have been awesome if they had Draug. Again, another DLC pack.

Awakening:

• THARJA! (Insert Guile's theme here)
  • Owain
  • Olivia

Maybe we'll get a Children's DLC pack featuring Noire, Ophelia, Inigo, Severa and Soleil

I also bet for her special, Tharja will have her eyes wide opened, her retinas the size of dots and she just laughs maniacally, unleashing a wave of dark energy.

It is a shame the other games won't get representation, but hey, maybe next time. Pity, I would've loved to see Eirika, Mia, Guy, Fir, Echidna, Gwendolyn, etc. be seen in this.

Maybe there will be more DLC, with all the retainers, and more Shadow Dragon characters, like the ones in the Gaiden chapters.

bump: I may get kicked off for this, and it may get relocated to the FE Warriors thread but I have some ideas:

[spoiler Ideas]

What if there were side chapters for FE Warriors, like, for example, there were six additional nodes on the back of the seal of flames? One for each of the other Fire Emblem games that DIDN'T make the cut. I stated this before, but now I'm including Tharcia 776 into the mix. 

[spoiler The Blazing Sword and Binding Blade]

For this setup, after the events of Fates, The heroes up to this point, come across Lyn, who informs them her friends, Eliwood and Hector, are trying to storm an enemy stronghold.

Lyn, Eliwood and Hector join the group.

Inside they find Sonia controlling Nino and Jaffar like puppets.

Mission: Kill Sonia without killing Nino and Jaffar.

After Sonia's death, Nino and Jaffar are free and join us. Eliwood explains, like Lucina, their children, Roy and Lilina, came back in time and were captured. In the skies they come across Narcian and on the ground, Zephiel, who challenges them to combat.

Mission: Fight Narcian and Zephiel

Roy and Lilina reveal that they weren't the only ones who came back: Idunn has as well. And she plans to destroy the world.

Mission: Fight Idunn.

After the battle, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Roy and Lilina glow green. This results in a green Gleamstone floating and attaching itself to the top node on the back of the seal.

Idunn is playable.

[spoiler Shadows of Valentia]

The Heroes explore another castle. There they see a young man lead a small army. This army is called The Deliverance and it's leader is Alm. They storm the castle, which is occupied by Desaix.

Alm, Clair, Clive and Grey join us.

After Desaix is defeated, They march forward and notice a small band composed of Mae, Sonya and Saber. They explain to us Celica was captured, but Emperor Rudolf appears and challenges the heroes.

Mae, Sonya and Sbaer join us.

After the defeat of Rudolf, they head into a cave where Jedah and Celica, now his puppet, await.

Mission: Kill Jedah.

The mission is a failure if Celica is defeated.

After Jedah's death, Celica is free and she and alm kiss. Both of them glow orange, causing another Gleamstone to appear. It attaches itself to the right side of the back of the seal.

[spoiler Sacred Stones]

After that ordeal, Rowan notices another pair of twins, but is caught by a knight on a steed. Rowan is brought over to the twins, who are Ephriam and Eirika. Eirika takes pity on him and he is reunited with the others. Like Frederick, Seth puts them to a test.

Mission: Defeat Seth.

After Seth is defeated, He acknowleges their strength and has them accompany Eirika and Ephriam. After reuniting, The heroes find Innes and Tana engaged in forces lead by Caeliach and Valter and fight with them.

Innes and Tana join.

After the battle, they they encounter Joshua and L'Arachel and soon encounter Lyon, who turns evil by the Demon King's influence and has no choice but to fight them. After that battle, Ephriam and Eirika glow blue and this forms another Gleamstone, which is placed on the left node on the back of the shield. With Darios's eyes glowing red for a brief moment.

Joahua and L'Arachel join.

[spoiler Geneaology of the Holy War]

Sigurd, Deidere, Seliph and Julia join us, Arvis is the bad guy, the former four glow rainbow color, we get a Gleamstone placed in the center of the back of the seal.

Never played Geneaology of the Holy War to be honest.

[spoiler Tharcia 776]

Leif and Olwen join us, we fight Veld, Leif glows black and a Gleamstone is produced, lodged in node on lower right side of seal.

[spoiler Tellius]

Heroes encounter Ike training. Greil suggests we train by fighting Boyd.

Ike and Mist join us.

We encounter Elincia being pursued by the Black Knight. Black Knight kills Greil, Ike vows revenge. etc. etc.

Black Knight is playable.

Ike fights Ashnard, we win, Ike glows gold and a Gleamstone is placed on lower left side of back of seal.

There we go. A few more playable characters, more scenarios, more supports and more costumes.

What do you guys think? If you guys have any ideas on how to make FE warriors better, let me know.

People aren't on the hype wagon because they're butthurt about the Awakening and Fates focus, to the point that someone completely made up the phrase "Fateswakening" just to have a single word to homogenize what they hate or whatever. It's also that there really isn't much to talk about beyond the rosters.

I left the hype wagon after looking at the compatible systems list on the 3DS version (so if I wanted to play this game, I'd have to drop money on a console as well)

I'll still grab the amiibos for this game though.

I left the hype wagon after looking at the compatible systems list on the 3DS version (so if I wanted to play this game, I'd have to drop money on a console as well)

I'll still grab the amiibos for this game though.

Okay, good for you. I'll wait till Christmas to get it. Or if I get a job I'll get it early, along with the season pass for Bridecina.

This was the other thread. I reported it because there is really no reason for that to be a separate thread when this thread already exists, so that thread got merged in with this one. We only need one thread for this game.

Okay, fair enough.

Just thought I could post some ideas for other characters. Granted halfway I rushed the explanation but how would we get characters like Olwen, Eirika and Julia in the game?

These adventures could be sub-chapters or Gaiden Chapters.

You mean Paralogues/Xenologues?

Yes, that's what I mean. Almost every game in the Fire Emblem series has these, with all the mentioned characters. You know, add more to the army.

If not, Let's hope that FE Warriors does get a sequel. Dragon Quest WTWatBB got one so why not?

Then again, I am seeing why the roster for this game is limited compared to Heroes. There wouldn't be enough memory for characters from All the games, their movesets, weapons, etc.

But just imagine all the support conversations too. There'd probably be as many as Shadow the Hedgehog endings:

• L'arachel and Arthur
  • Tharja and Rhajat
  • Ephriam and Lianna
  • Mist and Sakura
  • Niles and Jaffar

All these and more.

I would see the whole Blazing Sword and Binding Blade thing as a paralogue that happens between the Awakening and Fates chapters.

Archived