Heavy Fusion Converter

Atypical-Abbie

I recently made a Cyberdark Deck with the new support, and that got me inspired to make a Fusion Monster for them. This works with both regular old Polymerization, but also with Overload Fusion, and allows you to get some searching while you re-load your monsters, which can work very well with Extra Deck Monsters as well, which you can send with Cyberdark Claw, or just some you have left-over from previously, or simply use your Main Deck monsters as well, since that can trigger their effects or put the right cards in your hand. Lowering your resources can be important, and also having some other form of firepower, as this is a 2500 ATK/DEF monster that also boosts its own ATK/DEF. The last part I thought as a unique twist on the "once per turn" formula, instead making it rely on using more monsters for its Fusion Summon if you want to use it to its fullest. The card may have some other uses in other Decks, but its made for Cyberdark in mind from the get-go.

heavy_fusion_converter_by_zaziuma-dbr8pi

3+ DARK monsters
When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target 1 DARK monster in your GY; banish it, then add 1 DARK monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to that target’s Level. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 of your banished DARK monsters; shuffle it into your Deck, then this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. You can only activate this effect up to the number of Fusion Materials used for this card’s Fusion Summon.

It's good resource preservation for Cyberdarks for sure and its synergy with Overload is amazing.

The fact that the return to the deck is a quick effect means that this card can return 3+ of your banished DARK monsters each turn, which is pretty neat. This also means that it will gain ATK pretty fast (min. 300).

I think its best merit is the searching effect since it can find one of the Cyberdark equip monsters so you could use their effect and set up a strong play that turn/next turn. 

Overall a useful card. Not too strong and I'd say it would be worth summoning.

Cute twist on the OPT clause, by the way.

It's good resource preservation for Cyberdarks for sure and its synergy with Overload is amazing.

The fact that the return to the deck is a quick effect means that this card can return 3+ of your banished DARK monsters each turn, which is pretty neat. This also means that it will gain ATK pretty fast (min. 300).

I think its best merit is the searching effect since it can find one of the Cyberdark equip monsters so you could use their effect and set up a strong play that turn/next turn. 

Overall a useful card. Not too strong and I'd say it would be worth summoning.

Cute twist on the OPT clause, by the way.

Actually it doesn't reset every turn, it only gets those, and then you can't use the effect anymore.

Actually it doesn't reset every turn, it only gets those, and then you can't use the effect anymore.

I see. My mistake. In that case, I don't think it would be OP if it could use it each turn since it shuffles back the monsters into the deck instead of returning them to the GY so that they're not as easily searched/summoned.

I see. My mistake. In that case, I don't think it would be OP if it could use it each turn since it shuffles back the monsters into the deck instead of returning them to the GY so that they're not as easily searched/summoned.

That would make the whole point of the condition pointless, since you are encouraged to use more than 3 monsters, there would be no real need to do it if I changed it to work like that.

That would make the whole point of the condition pointless, since you are encouraged to use more than 3 monsters, there would be no real need to do it if I changed it to work like that.

Then since its main purpose (from what I gathered) is to:

a) Give you options to spend resources on

b) Search

c) Gain ATK via its effect, acting as a beatstick

wouldn't it be better to lower the material requirements to 2+ monsters for easier accessibility and more fluidity?

Then since its main purpose (from what I gathered) is to:

a) Give you options to spend resources on

b) Search

c) Gain ATK via its effect, acting as a beatstick

wouldn't it be better to lower the material requirements to 2+ monsters for easier accessibility and more fluidity?

It wouldn't be comfortable with a 2500 for two DARKs, lowering it would mean that it would require a lot more monsters to become powerful, so that would also mean having to use more resources, which I don't think Cyberdarks can effort.

Archived