2 Fires of Doomsday

Traps: 12

2 Storming Mirror Force

2 Fusion Reserve

2 Heavy Storm Duster

2 Back to the Front

2 Solemn Strike

2 Recall

As a more updated version of my HERO Force Deck where it has the more up to date links in it along with s Spell and Trap Line up that support more Monster and Backrow negation/destruction and Link Summon Support with Scapegoats.

In terms of Build HERO's focus on Fusion where with 2 monsters I can build a Code Talker off a Fusion and another monster if need be and when a Scapegoat is drawn I can set it up where it follows off with a Link 1, then a Security Dragon for co-linking effect of bouncing an opponents monster, then, I can use both the Link 1 and Security Dragon to make Code Talker where it will have 1 Token to boost it to 2800 ATK and have a means to use its protection effect. Alternatively I can use 3 Tokens to make a Powercode Talker where you have a token to use with its doubled ATK effect.

Why everything at 2? I feel that a few of the more important cards could be played at 3 at more situational or easily searchable ones could be played at 1 (Some of the HEROes like Avian, perhaps).

Its more so for the variety and layout of the deck for why everything's ended out at 2 when making the deck besides if Stratos was semi limited in the TCG I would of used that over Avian if possible.

Having everything in the Main Deck as a 2-of really is going to compromise your deck's performance for what appears to be frivolous aesthetic reasons. I'd assume it's also why you aren't running Limited cards like Reinforcement of the Army and Raigeki?

Cards like Terra Firma and Great Tornado aren't exactly worth going out of your way to dedicate cards in the Main Deck for them, especially where Avian is concerned. Absolute Zero is the absolute best as far as the [E-Hero + ATTRIBUTE] Fusions go, and it'd be especially good here because it grants you a board wipe when used as Link Material. It's worth running multiple copies of over Great Tornado, with extra copies of Bubbleman and Shadow Mist replacing your Avians. Shadow Mist is the straw that stirs the drink in Heroes now, and there's little excuse not to run 3 unless you're in the OCG where it's Limited, a telltale sign of how good it is.

Mask Change has been all but mandatory in Hero builds vying for success since 2013, and certainly since the release of Dark Law. In fact, almost every competitive Hero build since Dark Law has run 3 copies of a 4000 LP investment in A Hero Lives to turbo out Shadow Mist, search Mask Change, set it, and activate it the next turn to upgrade Shadow Mist to Dark Law and get another search (just to reiterate how good Shadow Mist is). I'm not saying you have to do that, but with your current build you might as well throw in 2 copies each of Clayman, Burstinatrix, Bladedge and Necroshade. 

Sorry if that got a little ranty, but I like this idea and I want to see you, this deck, and this archetype do as well as possible going forward into the Link era. Your Link roster looks good (Skulldeat and Borreload Dragon would make nice additions too if you can find room for them). 

Archived