Top 10 YGOpro-based Casual Dueling Clubs! Number 5 will MOLEST you!

Our fallen friend.

As the only people reading this thread know, this club has strayed so far from its original intention that not only is YuGiOh not played, it is no longer even discussed for the most part. However I am not willing to let little Dova's dream die as easily as he is, and so I am attempting a gritty reboot under a more attention grabbing name.

If you would like to join, simply post "Joinu!", and then you are in. You'd probably want to have skype because that's where everything happens but if this actually works maybe that won't be the case anymore. Who knows. I do.

Here is a partial list of members past, present, and future:

Enguin

Rewas

XOXO

Dova

You?!?

Terrence

The initial concept was that we would duel through YGOpro and for a time that happened. Unfortunately, however, toxic personalities such as Kanashimi and Raeg destroyed the club's environment and created much drama that drove people away and ultimately ruined everything. Thankfully we are now rid of these problem members and at last ready to rebuild.

But don't just take my word for it! Here's a quote from respected community member Rewas: "Rape them!". Inspirational.

Joinu!

please don't use the offensive m word

Shut up migger.

So basically "do stuff on YGOpro" club. Yeah sure I'm in. Wait is this YGOPro or YGOPRO 2? Or both?

I have no idea. I only have YGOpro whatever normal edition but apparently they're going to be updating that adding links and removing the actual game so I won't be playing ever again. Terrence and I think Rewas have 2. It doesn't matter if they're both going to be trash soon anyway.

Oh, yeah this. I remember this. How's Dov?

I probably would rejoin, but I literally go on Skype once every few months and my network connection whenever I duel on 'pro tends to suck really really bad.

I will wish ya luck though.

Dova I have no idea. From what I got out of him when he was active he lives in some kind of puritanical dystopia in the wild Australian outback so he may well have been killed and eaten by his parents and we'd not find out for a good fifty years, if ever. Last on here in July and I couldn't tell you when he was last on skype or discord so my presumption is that whatever cult he was being indoctrinated into either succeeded or gave up and in either case we'll never hear from him again.

Archived