Custom Card Template/stars/attribute Requests

The Fallen Pony

Hey, do any of you have a template for a custom monster or card type, Star, or Attribute idea?
I can make them for you, if you'd like. :3

For the custom monster/card template, give me a brief visual of what the template looks like, and tell me the game mechanics of the monster or card.

For the custom Star, tell me what colors and symbol the Star has.

For the custom Attribute, tell me what design and symbol the Attribute has.

Also, if you don't mind mind me making some of my own cards of the custom stuff you have in mind, please let me know, and I'll credit you, if I do make some. ^^

The card template is in the Series 10 layout and 694×1013px, Attributes is 360×360px, and Stars are 75×75px.

EDIT: I can do custom card icons, too. ^^

EXAMPLES:
untitled_by_millenniumshadow-d8htd9b.png

untitled_by_millenniumshadow-d8htd70.png
untitled_by_millenniumshadow-d8npt4e.png
untitled_by_millenniumshadow-d8eo98s.png

• 1 month later...

I have a request for ya. I would like you to read this post, and tell me if you think you can make a template for me. I wanna see what these would look like, and I figured these are right up your alley. Can't wait to see what you got! 

EDIT: I don't mind you making custom cards that are Shadow Monsters, as long as you credit me in them.

• 1 month later...

I have a request for ya. I would like you to read this post, and tell me if you think you can make a template for me. I wanna see what these would look like, and I figured these are right up your alley. Can't wait to see what you got! 

EDIT: I don't mind you making custom cards that are Shadow Monsters, as long as you credit me in them.

I can do it, as it's simple. ^^ How many versions of your Shadow Monster template?

And do you want the template(s) and Star(s) in a .zip?

Also, I think it would be better if "/Effect" was added if a Shadow Monster has an effect. XP

And I apologize that I didn't reply sooner. I was busy. ^^;

I can do it, as it's simple. ^^ How many versions of your Shadow Monster template?

And do you want the template(s) and Star(s) in a .zip?

Also, I think it would be better if "/Effect" was added if a Shadow Monster has an effect. XP

And I apologize that I didn't reply sooner. I was busy. ^^;

Let's go with maybe two versions, that way I can have a back up. 

Honestly, Idk what the difference is between a normal file and a .zip file so, that's your call.

So u think it should look like this:    Warrior \ Effect ?

And don't worry about it. Everyone has things they have to attend to.

Let's go with maybe two versions, that way I can have a back up. 

Honestly, Idk what the difference is between a normal file and a .zip file so, that's your call.

So u think it should look like this:    Warrior \ Effect ?

And don't worry about it. Everyone has things they have to attend to.

How do you want these 2 versions?

Yeah. If your monster has an effect, it needs to have a "/Effect" on it.

How do you want these 2 versions?

Yeah. If your monster has an effect, it needs to have a "/Effect" on it.

I don't exactly understand coding terminology or anything, but I would assume it would be like a picture? A picture of the card, or does it work as a template I can edit? I'm confused.

Ok. I'll edit it to allow it to look like this: Fish \ Shadow \ Effect

I don't exactly understand coding terminology or anything, but I would assume it would be like a picture? A picture of the card, or does it work as a template I can edit? I'm confused.

Ok. I'll edit it to allow it to look like this: Fish \ Shadow \ Effect

The template will be the image you put the card details on. I was asking which 2 versions of it you wanted, besides the regular Shadow one.

Does that clarify?

Eh... Sorta, but not really... Besides the shadow template? What do u mean?

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused, here. 3X

You said, "Let's go with, maybe, 2 versions." What 2 versions of your Shadow Monster template do you want? A regular one and a Pendulum one or something? I already gotten the Star taken care of.

Does that clarify? If not, what's confusing you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived