Cognite, the Ghost in the Machine (The first Machine, Spirit and Tuner)

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by https://www.pixiv.ne...r.php?id=111307 please support them when you can

vnYnJc1.jpg
Cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can Special Summon from your hand or GY, 1 Level 4 or lower Spirit monster, except "Cognite, the Ghost in the Machine" and ignoring its Summoning conditions". You can only use this preceding effect of "Cognite, the Ghost in the Machine" once per turn. If you Synchro Summon using only this card and other non-Tuner Spirit monsters as materials, those materials including this card are returned to your hand, instead of being sent to the GY. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return it to the hand.

​So... I'm rreduxing this card that I made a while ago because when I first made it I kinda gave it a bloated effect that was completely unnecessary. This card is meant to make Spirits faster and splashable in any number of Decks outside themselves. It ignores the Summoning conditions of other Level 4 and lower Spirits to Special Summon them when it is Normal Summoned, afterwards you can Synchro Summon, Xyz Summon, or Link Summon; also if you should Synchro Summon using only Spirits including this card, the other Spirits you use will get bounced to your hand instead of going the GY, that way you can Normal Summon or Set those monsters during your next turn. The best way to use this card is;
● Normal Summon Aratama and search this card
● Next turn Normal Summon this card then Special Summon any Level 4 or lower EARTH Spirit
● Link Summon a Link-2 with both arrows pointing down (right now the best options are Missus Radiant and Linklebell http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Linklebell)
● Normal Summon Aratama again, search another copy of this card, activate Double Summon to Normal Summon this card and Special Summon a high-ATK Level 4 Spirit, then use ONLY this card and Aratama to Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster (doesn't matter what you Summon)

​I hope you all enjoy this card (because its the second time I've made it).

Archived