Music Video Central

Face McShooty

Are there any music videos you absolutely love for whatever reason? Post it below! Are there any music videos to songs you don't like that the video works with that song? Post it below! Same with lyric videos! Let's make this nothing but music videos of all genres! Here's 3 to get this started!

My 2nd favorite song on the album "Unleashed" with a really cool video... PLUS it essentially picks up where the video for Monster left off and it has a cool cameo by former lead guitarist Ben Kasica as the doctor who gets the needle after pricking John Cooper

Made in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the CMA's, 30 country artists do a medley of "Take Me Home, Country Roads" by John Denver, "On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson and "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton. The artists featured are; Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Randy Travis (Doesn't sing but is shown in the music video), Blake Shelton, George Strait, Kacey Musgraves, Eric Church, Ronnie Milsap, Charley Pride, Dierks Bentley, Trisha Yearwood, Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Martina McBride, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Willie Nelson, Brooks & Dunn, Alabama, Brett Eldredge, Reba McEntire, Alan Jackson, Vince Gill, Carrie Underwood and Dolly Parton.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know... Nickelback gets all kinds of crap.. but this song, and video, are a nice change from their old style.

Share your thoughts on these and post your own favorites!

Archived