[Written] Fast Food Archetype

Fukato

This is a series of fast food restaurant which are Field Spells. Then they also have their momsters that come out of it using Ritual Spell Cards.

[spoiler=Spells]

Fasfood MacWaldo

Field Spell Card

Effect: When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Fascustom" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: You can banish any number of cards from your hand or GY; Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner EARTH Beast and non-Tuner EARTH Plant monsters (1 of each) from your Deck with their effects negated, and make their ATK 0, and if you do, apply the following effects to the monsters based on the number of cards banished by this effect;

·2: Gains ATK equal to their original ATK.

·3: Their effects are not negated.

·4+: Draw 1 card.

Fasfood Burger Queen

Field Spell Card

Effect: When this card is activated: You can target 1 EARTH monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can banish the top 3 cards of your Deck; Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner EARTH Beast and EARTH Plant monsters (1 of each) from your hand, but their effects are negated and their ATK becomes 0. You can only use this effect of "Fasfood Burger Queen" once per turn.

Fasfood Curly Sr

Field Spell Card

Effect: When this card is activated: You can banish 1 EARTH monster from your hand, then target 1 other card on the field; banish it. Once per turn: You can banish up to 4 other cards you control; Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 non-Tuner EARTH Beast and EARTH Plant monsters (1 of each) from your GY with their effects negated, and their ATK becomes 0, and if you do, apply the following effects on those monsters based on the number of cards banished by this effect;

·2: Gains ATK equal to their original ATK.

·3: Their effects are not negated.

·4+: Target 1 card your opponent controls; banish it.

Fascustom Order

Ritual Spell Card

Effect: This card can be used to Ritual Summon any EARTH Beast or EARTH Plant Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. You can banish this card from your GY; add 2 EARTH Beast and EARTH Plant monster from your Deck (1 of each). You can only use this effect of "Fascustom Order" once per turn.

Fascustom Order Prep

Ritual Spell Card

Effect: This card can be used to Ritual Summon any EARTH Beast or EARTH Plant Ritual Monster from your hand, Deck, or GY. You must also banish monsters from your hand, field, and GY whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. You can banish this card from your GY; add 2 of your banished EARTH Beast or EARTH Plant monsters to your hand (1 of each). You can only use 1 "Fascustom Order Prep" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Fasfood Shipment

Normal Spell Card

Effect: Add 1 of your banished "Fascustom" Ritual Spell Card to your hand, then you can add 2 EARTH Beast or EARTH Plant monsters from your Deck to your hand (1 of each). You cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, except EARTH Beast and EARTH Plant monsters. You can only use 1 "Fasfood Shipment" per turn.

Fasfood Management

Normal Spell Card

Effect: If you control an EARTH Beast or EARTH Plant Ritual Monster: Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card. You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 of your banished "Fasfood" card to your hand, except "Fasfood Management". You can only use this effect of "Fasfood Management" once per turn.

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters]

Beefy Patty

EARTH Beast Level 4

1800/300

Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Fasfood" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is Tributed: You can make all EARTH Beast Ritual Monsters you control gain 1000 ATK.

Porky Ribeye

EARTH Beast Level 2

1300/300

Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished EARTH Beast or EARTH Plant monsters; Special Summon it. If this card is Tributed: You can shuffle up to 3 of your banished EARTH Beast or EARTH Plant monsters into your Deck.

Chicky Wingers

EARTH Beast Level 3

1600/300

Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished "Fasfood" Spell Card; Set it to your side of the field. If this card is Tributed: You can make all monsters your opponent controls lose 800 ATK and DEF.

Lettupatch

EARTH Plant Level 4

1400/1400

Effect: (Quick Effect): You can discard this card, then target 1 EARTH monster you control; it cannot be destroyed by battle this turn. You can banish 1 other EARTH monster in your GY; add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Lettupatch" once per turn.

Tomatomato

EARTH Plant Level 3

1000/1000

Effect: (Quick Effect): You can discard this card, then target 1 EARTH monster you control; it cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn. You can banish 1 other EARTH monster in your GY; add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Tomatomato" once per turn.

Picky Pickle

EARTH Plant Level 2

600/600

Effect: (Quick Effect): You can discard this card, then target 1 EARTH monster you control; it cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects this turn. You can banish 1 other EARTH monster in your GY; add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Picky Pickle" once per turn.

Massive Macburger

EARTH Beast Level 8 Ritual

2600/1800

Effect: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Fascustom Order". At the start of damage calculations, if this card battles a Special Summoned monster: You can pay 1000 LP; banish that monster. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. If this card is banished: You can randomly banish 1 card in your opponent's hand. You can only use this effect of "Massive Macburger" once per turn.

Massive Chickdrumstick

EARTH Beast Level 7 Ritual

800/2500

Effect: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Fascustom Order". If your opponent controls a monster in the Extra Monster Zone and you do not, your opponent cannot Summon monsters into their Main Monster Zones.

Massive Caesalad

EARTH Plant Level 6 Ritual

1600/1900

Effect: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Fascustom Order". Once per turn: You can banish 1 card from your hand; Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Plant monster from your hand or Deck.

Massive Casseroll

EARTH Plant Level 8 Ritual

2400/2100

Effect: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Fascustom Order". (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 EARTH monsters from your Deck, then activate the following effects based on the number of monsters banished by this effect;

·1: You can target 1 card in either player's GY; banish it.

·2: You can make this card gain 1100 ATK until the End Phase.

·3: You can target 1 other card on the field; banish it.

If this banished card is added to your hand: You can banish 1 EARTH monster from your hand; add 1 "Fasfood" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effects of "Massive Casseroll" once per turn.

As a ritual burger, I feel like I should probably throw in a few words.

I'll admit straight up: I have no clue on what the power level of DPR is. I can only speak to these cards' strengths based on Konami's stuff and off each other. That said, if I am speaking about things that aren't applicable, please tell me.

With that preface out of the way... Holy heavenly burgers are those field spells broken!

In terms of the real game, let's just take MacWaldo as an example. It is a self-enabling 1-card Naturia Beast. Also, since there's no level restrictions or force to make you choose 1 plant and 1 beast, you can summon 2 plants and go into crazy Aromaseraphy plays or just field 2 high level beasts/plants and go into Xyz plays. This thing enables so much outside rituals that it's unlikely to ever even be used for that purpose. Queen, fortunately, isn't as crazy since you needed to have them in hand. However, Curly Sr. ramps back up to the realm of insanity when you realize you don't have to banish your own cards. Banish 4 of your opponent's cards to summon 2 full-powered monsters from Grave and then banish a fifth of their cards. I may not have a clue about DPR, but I can't think it has powercrept itself to that level.

...especially when all the rest of the cards are decently tame by comparison. There's the continuous pseudo-generic +1s that the deck enables via the (non-field) Spells, but they feel like a more natural extension of the constant minuses from ritualing. That said, I'd strongly recommend either cutting down the additions or make it less generic on what you can add somehow.

The monsters as a whole are MUCH more tame, not to the point of uselessness, but at least much more balanced. They complement the Spells well with the only issue being the insanity of the spells themselves. Both the level 7 and 8 seem really cool. The 7 I particularly like with it employing a pretty unique means of lockdown.

Overall, I'd say this needs a bit of reworking and maybe a bit of rewording to dampen its crazy high splashability and power. Hope this ol' burger could be of some assistance!

Power Levels are supposed to be close but not quite the power level of the current meta, but this hits the fan for that idea.

Fasfood MacWaldo
Field Spell Card

+1 off the bat, and then it can be very easily a +2 thereafter, or a +3 if it's later in the game. That is A LOT for 1 card, especially in the same turn. You could keep the Ritual searching, but tbh the Special Summoning is a bit too crazy to be balanced, unless they can't be used as a Material in the Special Summon of a Monster. 

Fasfood Burger Queen
Field Spell Card

Alright you don't need the search effect on ALL of the Field Spells. Diversify them a bit they're different restaurants. This is essentially a better version of MacWaldo. Banish from the top of the Deck, they aren't negated no matter what, there's still no Level or archetype restrictions (at least have an archetype restriction)

Fasfood Curly Sr
Field Spell Card

(What no Dairy King?) But seriously it's the same card in essence, just worse because you have to banish cards on the field.

(For all the Field Spells)

They do A LOT MORE than they should but have little to no diversity between them. It almost feels copy/pasted considering they have the same search effect and same Special Summoning condition, which with access to 9 in a Deck can just SWARM your Field with little to no consequence. Banish cards in your hand? Banish the Ritual Spell you just searched. Banish cards on field? Set the same Ritual Spell. Banish in GY? Easy.

Instead, I recommend making it so instead of searching the Ritual Spells, have them be the Ritual Spells, being able to keep making Ritual Monsters over time as you'd expect a Fast Food Restaurant to do. Then, instead of Special Summoning the Materials, I would give 1 of the Field Spells the ability to conditionally use Monsters from your Decks as Tribute fodder, similar to how Shaddoll Fusion can use Materials from the Deck in the right circumstances, although for the other Field Spells I would give 1 something like "you can banish <type> monsters in your GY for the Ritual Summon of a "Fasfood" monster (which is an archetype name you should give the ingredients) and another to be able to Ritual Summon the Ritual Monster from your Deck.

I would also try to do something interesting with the Main Deck Monsters, possibly having to do with Field Spells in general like Papa-Corn or Gravekeepers. Maybe have some Fast Food Chefs as searchers if you want to get crazy.

Also, you do realize you have to make a prompt for the archetype before you can admit it into the DPR right?

Archived