Armoire

aIkxRoJ.png

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Hamburger Recipe" from your hand or Deck to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Hungry Burger" from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 non-Effect Ritual monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed by battle, except with a non-Effect monster and is unaffected by other monster's effects, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

At first I was going to make an Iron Chef pun, but then ended up making Hungry Burger support instead.

I was thinking it would be kinda cool to give good ol' non-Effect Rituals some support like this and when I was going to choose, I saw Tinkerer's pic and... well, Kitchen Chevalier, folks!

Gives non-Effect Rituals a protection like First of the Dragons and also tutors you a Hungry Burger (assuming you have the Recipe).

I love this card's effect design. It's really good but not overpowered. It adds huge consistency by letting you dump cards that you don't want to get in your hand, while being balanced by the fact that Hungry Burger isn't by itself an OP monster. Then it gives Hungry Burger protection, which can make it a powerful beater if you further strengthen it with other effects. This helps incentivizes strategy. Overall, a great card design!

This card has that potential and it would be neat to see it get printed, you could do quite a lot with a concept like this 

for example, with mister crab turtle 

I would run a turbo deck with stuff like this 

Ancient Ocean Observer 

Level 4 / Water / Warrior / Union / Effect 

1900 ATK / 1700 DEF

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Turtle Oath" from your hand or Deck to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Crab Turtle" from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 non-Effect WATER Ritual monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed by battle, except with a non-Effect monster and is unaffected by other monster's effects, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

Archived