Monster Love Connection

Mauvache

BOWSER

AND

IVAN

I believe a spit take is in order, unfortunately, I don't have any of myself doing said spit take. So let's just borrow this one!

spit-take-gif-13.gif

This...I actually find to be hilarious! However, I'm fairly certain my currently girlfriend, MyEx, would be quite displeased with this. Or not...who can really tell. And at the same time, I'm fairly certain Koopa's possible girlfriends (or boyfriends, I won't judge...since in this day and age it's not allowed) would be upset as well.

However...I'm going to say, Splendorman and Mauvache. Let's be honest, Splendorman may be able to put some life into our Boss Monster with his dance moves.

My oh my, what is this? I would not have expected to be paired. Splendorman, is it? Hmm...he IS quite the Monster, and such a flair for showmanship! I wouldn't mind it, though, there is something that does get in the way...Sadly I do not think it would be a lengthy relationship.

3V6luzk.png?1

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat?! A thread for shipping?!

g2X2fXn.png?1

Kyehahahahahaha!

34GXEFa.png?1

Oh lets go through my list!

K8Xy9R8.png?1

Mauvache and Splendorman is like spaghetti with meat sauce. A classic! Basic! Boring! Not enough cute boys!

dTr130V.png?1

But Heavy Weapons Guy with M. Night Shyamalan is like goat cheese ravioli with a nice arrabiatta sauce. Rich cheese with a spicy sauce for twists and turns!

ggWYmHA.png?1

And then theirs Shu Shirakawa macking with Murtaugh! Mortal enemies coming together.. It's like squid ink pasta! An explosion of flavor painted black! Kinda fishy!

3V6luzk.png?1

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat?! A thread for shipping?!

g2X2fXn.png?1

Kyehahahahahaha!

34GXEFa.png?1

Oh lets go through my list!

K8Xy9R8.png?1

Mauvache and Splendorman is like spaghetti with meat sauce. A classic! Basic! Boring! Not enough cute boys!

dTr130V.png?1

But Heavy Weapons Guy with M. Night Shyamalan is like goat cheese ravioli with a nice arrabiatta sauce. Rich cheese with a spicy sauce for twists and turns!

ggWYmHA.png?1

And then theirs Shu Shirakawa macking with Murtaugh! Mortal enemies coming together.. It's like squid ink pasta! An explosion of flavor painted black! Kinda fishy!

HAHAHAHAHA! Why would Heavy even consider joining with tiny movie man when he has true love in Sasha?

Archived