You know, I wasn't really planning on making a Worm support card today, but I found this image in my image catalog, too perfect for the season not to make something out of it, so here we are. Anyway, this card is a Link Monster that gains ATK based on the number of Worms in your GY, and also Special Summons Reptiles from there. Lastly, it has an effect that negates effects, as well as flipping face-up your monsters to trigger their effects, and also changes the opponent's monsters, mostly for the fun of it. It also helps out Aliens a bit, since they can use the generic 2 Reptile requirement and two downwards Link Arrows.

worm_terror_by_zaziuma-dbs6yan.png

2 Reptile monsters
Gains 100 ATK for each “Worm” monster in your GY with a different name. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 Reptile monster in your GY; Special Summon that target face-down to your zone this card points to. Once per turn, when a monster on your opponent’s field activates an effect (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-down monster you control; change that target’s battle position, and if you do, negate the activation, then change that monster to face-down Defense Position.

Archived