Photo

[DPR] Bait Doll Trap: Second Rat (part 2)

- - - - - DPR DPR Generics Bait Doll First Rat Second Rat Trap Normal Trap

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Eshai

Eshai

It's pronounced "Eeshay"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
    Last Visit Aug 16 2018 05:12 AM
  • Discord:CMEshai#4706

Second Rat

Trap - Normal

Reveal 1 Set card on the field. If it has an effect that doesn't miss its activation timing, force its activation and destroy it, otherwise, flip it face-up and negate its effects.

So this can flip even Monsters at the cost of being a Trap, and can destroy the monsters at the cost of not actually negating effects. If it's a Field or Continuous Spell/Trap the card will just be negated since it's destroyed, and Monsters that have "When this card Summoned" will be destroyed (including Flips). Has some synergy with an archetype I made for the [DPR] called Scrap-Iron (which when destroyed while face-up can be Special Summoned back in face-down Defense) so that's fun, but otherwise its just a nice card to have.

Pretty sure its not broken, but if it is then maybe a OPT clause and something else as the "otherwise" effect.

First Rat HERE

[background=transparent]Duelist Port Royal (link here):[/background][background=transparent] Will be making cards, archetypes, and hosting tournaments on the Duel-Portal. If you have good ideas, like creating card art, or you would just like to test your own cards in real gameplay on the Duel-Portal, feel free to PM me or contact us on the club page.
My DPR Generics
[/background]

Eshai

Eshai

It's pronounced "Eeshay"

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
    Last Visit Aug 16 2018 05:12 AM
  • Discord:CMEshai#4706
Hm... should I have explained what Bait Do does before putting the card in the title?
[background=transparent]Duelist Port Royal (link here):[/background][background=transparent] Will be making cards, archetypes, and hosting tournaments on the Duel-Portal. If you have good ideas, like creating card art, or you would just like to test your own cards in real gameplay on the Duel-Portal, feel free to PM me or contact us on the club page.
My DPR Generics
[/background]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users