RE-ERRATA (Makyura the Destructor, Destiny HERO - Disk Commander, and Yata-Garasu)

ABC Gun

Notes:
● Makyura the Destructor's effect now only activates on the field if it is Normal Summoned/Set (Normal Set then flipped face-up from an attack or effect) and sent to the GY, but NOT if it used as material for anything.
● Destiny HERO - Disk Commander cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck (to avoid abusive combos), and the only way to use its effect is while you control 2 or more face-up Destiny HEROES (including itself) but no other monsters.
● Yata-Garasu no longer skips your opponent's Draw Phase, rather it banishes the top card of their Deck face-down until their next End Phase.

9Qtw9Rw.jpg
During either player's turn, if this face-up Normal Summoned/Set card on the field is sent to the GY, except if used as material: This turn, you can activate 1 Normal Trap from your hand, but banish it instead of sending it to the GY when it resolves. You can only use this effect of "Makurya the Destructor" once per turn.

ISlnzmy.jpg
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When this card is Special Summoned from the GY: Draw 2 cards. You must control only face-up "Destiny HERO" monsters (min. 2) to activate and to resolve this effect. You can only use this effect of "Destiny HERO - Disk Commander" once per turn.

o8OXJw8.jpg
Cannot be Special Summoned. When this attacking card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: Banish the top card of your opponent's Main Deck, face-down, until your opponent's next End Phase (return that card to the botom of the Deck). Once per the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return this card to the hand.

​I decided to do more Re-Erratas as I can't come with any new cards due to the fact that I'm a lazy, narcissistic, millennial; not to mention I'd like to ride the "nostalgia reboot" train like Hollywood has been doing for the past decade (only with Yu-Gi-Oh! cards instead of movies or TV shows). These cards I Re-Errata'd for the exclusive purposes of helping out older and slower Decks (even though plenty of modern Decks can splash in 1 or 2), and updating them in a way to where they can still be used competitively but not to the point where every Deck in the game has to be built around them specifically. I also tried to keep their Re-Errata's effects as similar to their original effects as I could without making them as broken as before. For example, this errata of Makyura the Destructor now requires a similar setup that Cardcard D did; you need to Normal Summon/Set it, have your Spells/Traps Set afterwards just in case something happens, then it has to be sent to the GY from the field, but not as material for an Extra Deck monster to avoid some (but not all) abusive combos. Destiny HERO - Disk Commander now only works in an almost pure Destiny HERO Deck (which still makes pretty good for that Archetype) but not as good outside that Archetype, and Yata-Garasu now only slightly hinders your opponent by banishing the top card of their Deck face-down for a turn without forcing them to skip the Draw Phase.

Hope you enjoy.

Archived