Spook Central (Everyone Rise for the Pumpkin King) ('s New Home)

Black D'Sceptyr

spook_central_by_bdsceptyr-dbs8zag.png

[spoiler=Spook Central: Info]

Field Spell Card

Lore: Once per turn, if a Zombie monster(s) you control is Tributed or used as a Material for a Summon: You can place 1 Pumpkin Counter on a monster your opponent controls or a Zombie monster you control, and if you do, that monster becomes a Zombie monster if it is not a Zombie monster, also it loses 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, if a card(s) on the field with a Pumpkin Counter would be destroyed by battle or card effect, except its own effect, you can change control of 1 of those cards and 1 Zombie monster on the field of its controller's opponents until the End Phase, instead.

So yeah, Zombie World would love being paired with this in the heyday before Seal of Orichalchos proved why we can't be trusted with Set Rotation.

Would have gone further with the Nightmare Before Christmas theme, but I did that already with another Field Spell of mine.

Know this tho-the 10 Nights of Fright set will be dropped here on YCM's Advanced Multiples tomorrow, along with an extra surprise for the fellow traders with the BlaDeS of Change Workshop, due to complications preventing me from making a bigger splash tomorrow.

Anyways, with that eerily vague promise behind me, reviews, revelry, you know the drill, let's get to spelunking.

BDS, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived