Halloween 2017 Wrap-Up

The Mayor

We're all gonna get told off for sharing how many tickets we got when this isn't the thread to do that in. :/

Well, in the event that Giga/The Mayor doesn't show up for an extended period of time (due to his new job or other issues that may arise without warning), we need to know how many tickets you guys got, so they can be awarded on time. You still need to ask him about the results, as the staff does not have this information.

I won't chew you out for this, because the event really is over and prizes need awarding. 

===

Also going to note that we did receive Halloween pitches from two users for next year; those are under review at this time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, in the event that Giga/The Mayor doesn't show up for an extended period of time (due to his new job or other issues that may arise without warning), we need to know how many tickets you guys got, so they can be awarded on time. You still need to ask him about the results, as the staff does not have this information.

I won't chew you out for this, because the event really is over and prizes need awarding.

===

Also going to note that we did receive Halloween pitches from two users for next year; those are under review at this time.

I know I got like 8 from Heavy's game, 4 from Joker's, but not too sure how many I got from Splendorman's.

I know I got like 8 from Heavy's game, 4 from Joker's, but not too sure how many I got from Splendorman's.

I kept track of all the tickets I gave out over the course of the event, you guys should be able to find all the tickets I gave out as Splendorman in the spoiler in that profile’s sig.

• 2 weeks later...

So while I'm appreciative of a few of you sharing how many tickets y'all got, I took the liberty of tallying them up myself. Unfortunately, it seems that most of Dr. Nefarious's tickets fell into some cracks in the space-time continuum, but there are still enough left from him to hand out prizes to the people who succeeded in his challenges. I intended to do this yesterday, but due to some complications on AT&T's end, I was without internet and unable to perform the task. However, I've got the totals, and they can be found below.

' - 23
~British Soul~ - 2
~*Winter*~ (not to be confused with Winter (currently White) who has recently returned to us) - 8
Broke. N - 60
Chaos Sonic - 5
Chaotic Angel - 9
Darj - 16
EndUser - 5
GarlandChaos - 19
goodfusion - 2
Hi I'm still Hallo - 4
Holy Cow - 18
Kay Faraday - 25
Kingdom Xathers - 8
KuriSatan - 7
MetalSonic - 1
Phantom Roxas - 1
President Frank Underwood - 2
Reptilious - 20
Skaia - 120
SkaterTheDJWolf - 6
Spinny - 5
Striker - 6
Tesability Black - 19
The Nyx Avatar - 27
TheKing070701 - 23
Thyme Lord - 65
XOXO (not really) - 14
Yui - 3
Zai - 2

Any inaccurate information should be brought to my attention ASAP, either here (I'm briefly unlocking the thread for this purpose and ONLY this purpose) or in a PM. Prizes will be distributed once I convert all these into point totals probably tomorrow.

Okay, first up, I got the 30 off the crystal from N Tropy's game. Then 4 correct guesses in the monster hunt, which equals twenty. Also, Giga said this at the time, which I'm not entirely sure how to interpret:
hFJABOs.png

Also, here's proof of the two other correct guesses:

8OLxZjt.png

Oh yeah, and Splendorman's tickets:

UIxBYXj.png

Adds up to 17, for a total of 74/84

Okay, first up, I got the 30 off the crystal from N Tropy's game. Then 4 correct guesses in the monster hunt, which equals twenty. Also, Giga said this at the time, which I'm not entirely sure how to interpret:

hFJABOs.png

Also, here's proof of the two other correct guesses:

8OLxZjt.png

Oh yeah, and Splendorman's tickets:

UIxBYXj.png

Adds up to 17, for a total of 74/84

I accounted for Splendorman's tickets. Must have somehow skipped the final tickets given out by Tropy though, and wasn't aware of the monster hunt bonus. Updated the post based on Tropy and the monster hunt bonus, but I think I still have the math wrong somehow if we're coming up with different results.

I accounted for Splendorman's tickets. Must have somehow skipped the final tickets given out by Tropy though, and wasn't aware of the monster hunt bonus. Updated the post based on Tropy and the monster hunt bonus, but I think I still have the math wrong somehow if we're coming up with different results.

Oh wait, 4+3 from Joker's game (30+20+17+7)

'looks at the total before checking whom she got tickets from'

That seems a bit off...

If there is a discrepancy with the amount of tickets you have indeed earned, then it may help to provide screenshots from the monster guess PMs and/or the game threads [in addition to the monster duels for those of you who participated in them].

Same goes for everyone else.

(If you did monster duels, tickets earned from that may not have been counted in your total. I do not know if Yui had access to the information for this one.)

If there is a discrepancy with the amount of tickets you have indeed earned, then it may help to provide screenshots from the monster guess PMs and/or the game threads [in addition to the monster duels for those of you who participated in them].

Same goes for everyone else.

(If you did monster duels, tickets earned from that may not have been counted in your total. I do not know if Yui had access to the information for this one.)

That would be great except for the part where the section is locked down again.

' - 23

I actually have 187 tickets by my reckoning, and they are all sourced in my signature. I could go find everything and take screenshots, but I'd rather not since that would be quite a lot of screenshots! So I will provide screenshots for only the largest amounts of tickets first. Here goes nothing...

[spoiler=Keeping track of my tickets]

IIF9Fx3.png

+10

C37IlmK.png

+10

ABKAtAQ.png

+10

O6SJ39E.png

+30

I also got 19 (since I can't guess my own monster) monster guesses correct. Since they were 5 tickets per correct guess, I get 95 tickets from that. Instead of taking screenshots I will add you to the PM between me, Giga and The Mayor (I added him in both his accounts for convenience) about my monster guesses.

+95

As you can see, with just these large amounts I have 155 tickets. Once you factor in the monster duels information (assuming Black gets in contact with you about that), you will find I have another 21 tickets total from that, and I don't think it's that much of a stretch that I scraped up 11 tickets from elsewhere to make up the difference.

187 tickets total

Any inaccurate information should be brought to my attention ASAP, either here (I'm briefly unlocking the thread for this purpose and ONLY this purpose) or in a PM. Prizes will be distributed once I convert all these into point totals probably tomorrow.

You noted 16 points for me, but pretty sure I only got 15, unless I'm missing 1 in my sig or I can't count.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, this thing.

Tickets were awarded in the Monster Duels bit as well, and I got 31. 

when we actually gonna get the points cos right now it kinda hurts the reputability of the Halloween Event if we don't get paid

We're a little preoccupied making sure the TCG mod thread doesn't get out of hand. I'm gonna set aside some time today to get that all done though.

Archived