Atypical-Abbie

Since Link-# is now PSCT, I don't feel bad about using the term, since before I wasn't sure if I should be using LINK-# or say something else, but now we know the term, so here's a card using it! The card itself is pretty interesting I think, it can be used both in the Extra and Main Monster Zones, and has Link Arrows that point all over the place. It will always gain ATK as well, since you need at least 1 Link Monster, using a Link-2 monster means that gain two bonuses, while being able to take advantage of the Link Rating and only use 1 other monster, though using Link-3 or higher, you need more than just one monster, but you get the most benefit should you do that. You can use it offensively by returning monsters, by making the monster it points to unable to be destroyed by battle so you can ram into it for a lot of damage, or protect your own monsters and return monsters.

firewall_warrior_by_zaziuma-dbsiuej.png

2+ monsters, including 1 Link Monster
Gains effects depending on the Link Rating of the Link Monster used for this card’s Link Summon.
● Link-1 or higher: Gains 500 ATK.
● Link-2 or higher: Monsters this card points to cannot be destroyed by battle.
● Link-3 or higher: Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can pay 500 LP, then target 1 monster this card points to; return it to the hand.

Archived