In B4 Konami can make this a real card... Data Storm

ABC Gun

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Data_Storm
​This is the wikia page containing the image used for this card

XJh0Q5a.jpg
Activate this card at the start of your Main Phase 1 by paying any multiple of 1000 LP (max. 5000). Send all monsters you control to the GY, except Link Monsters, then Special Summon from your hand and/or Main Deck in Attack Position, a number of Level 4 or lower monsters that can be Normal Summoned/Set, equal to every 1000 LP paid to activate this effect, but their effects are negated, and if you do; Link Summon 1 Link-4 or higher Link Monster from your Extra Deck, using only all the monsters you currently control as the material, and it becomes the End Phase. If you use a Link Monster(s) as material with this effect, draw 1 card for each. You can only activate 1 "Data Storm" per Duel.

Whatcha' think eh, pretty cool right? PLEASE SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGE ME, PLEEEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.

​This card is the Link Monster equivalent to Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One as it can bring out BIG Link Monsters, but unlike The Seventh One this card Link Summons ANY Link-4 or higher Link Monster by first mass Special Summoning Level 4 and lower monsters (at a LP cost), also if you should use a Link Monster you already control as material by this effect, draw 1 card for each of them used. Just like in the Anime, you can only use 1 Data Storm per Duel so use it wisely.

Not actually that great: LP cost is through the roof, compensation for Link Summoning using Links is too low, and chances of getting that many Level 4 or less mons is too low to make this useful.

The End Phase thing is a bit too harsh. You do realize that you're basically skipping your entire turn, because this activates at the start of Main Phase 1, right? All for an effect that doesn't do much to help you.

The LP cost puts you in a precarious situation after using this, and as I said, it is very harsh. Seriously, sending all mons you control to the GY? Plus LP cost, skip turn, overall situationality, and all for a LINK 4 that most mons can easily beat? If there were Link 5's and 6's, then this might be actually useful, but maybe not. As I said, cost is too harsh for effect, would not use, would rather just Link normally.  

No offense, but you need to get better and tone down the cost a bit. Over high costs do not balance cards, the make them useless.

Not actually that great: LP cost is through the roof, compensation for Link Summoning using Links is too low, and chances of getting that many Level 4 or less mons is too low to make this useful.

The End Phase thing is a bit too harsh. You do realize that you're basically skipping your entire turn, because this activates at the start of Main Phase 1, right? All for an effect that doesn't do much to help you.

The LP cost puts you in a precarious situation after using this, and as I said, it is very harsh. Seriously, sending all mons you control to the GY? Plus LP cost, skip turn, overall situationality, and all for a LINK 4 that most mons can easily beat? If there were Link 5's and 6's, then this might be actually useful, but maybe not. As I said, cost is too harsh for effect, would not use, would rather just Link normally.  

No offense, but yu need to get better.

I designed this card based on the anime and if Konami were to do so IRL, so yes it sucks but on purpose so as to not be abusive. If I made this card better it would be too broken and ruin the game. As far as me getting better is concerned you can tell how bad I am at designing Yu-Gi-Oh! cards after you get a job from Konami, okay.

I designed this card based on the anime and if Konami were to do so IRL, so yes it sucks but on purpose so as to not be abusive. If I made this card better it would be too broken and ruin the game. As far as me getting better is concerned you can tell how bad I am at designing Yu-Gi-Oh! cards after you get a job from Konami, okay.

After thinking it over, I've decided that the only thing this card needs is to not automatically end the turn. Maybe skipping the Battle Phase or something would be helpful. Although, this card might see more play if Konami ever decides to make LINK 5 MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!

After thinking it over, I've decided that the only thing this card needs is to not automatically end the turn. Maybe skipping the Battle Phase or something would be helpful. Although, this card might see more play if Konami ever decides to make LINK 5 MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee you, we are getting Link-8 monsters not just Link-5 and this card was designed in part to Summon those Link Monsters easily but at a hefty cost so as to prevent abusive combos.

Archived