Osama Bin Laden was an anime fan and played pirated Naruto games

Ryusei the Morning Star

It seems Bin Laden - or whoever else used his computer - was a connoisseur of emulated DS titles, judging by the ".sav" entries populating his file index. Those naturally include standbys like New Super Mario Bros and Animal Crossing: Wild World. His tastes also ran alongside the otaku, with plenty of Naruto, Bleach, and Dragon Ball games in the list, on top of the complete Devil May Cry anime series.

Would be hilarious if he was planning to make Let's Plays as terrorist propaganda.

Hey it's ya boy osama bin laden here back at ya with another episode of CSGO where we learn how to plant a bomb and then after 3 minutes of gameplay to throw people off he actually builds a bomb

the feds won't ever suspect it cause they'll only watch the first few minutes

Hey it's ya boy osama bin laden here back at ya with another episode of CSGO where we learn how to plant a bomb and then after 3 minutes of gameplay to throw people off he actually builds a bomb

the feds won't ever suspect it cause they'll only watch the first few minutes

BinLadenPie? PewBinLaden?

this is both inspiring, and depressing. i'm always happy to hear somebody loves the same things i do, but to have it be a terrorist, is somewhat off-putting. i kind of wonder though, if he really had such an interest in anime, would it have been possible to change his mind using it as a link. i mean, if he liked naruto, he had to be at least somewhat susceptible to talk-no-jutsu right?

Archived