Osama Bin Laden was an anime fan and played pirated Naruto games

Ryusei the Morning Star

Luka Magnotta iirc. Dude made a post here or something, and I think Polaris was the one who made that connection.

This is correct.

Also, I'm willing to bet Bin Laden sucked at video games.  I woulda crushed the little nerd in Ultimate Ninja.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/359580-ycmer-murders-his-boyfriend-mails-body-parts-across-canada-also-murders-kittens/

The picture was up until maybe two months ago and it's a pic that got used for all the news headlines + the name wasn't changed or etc in the meantime so it's def him

What the funk that was real? I remember seeing that thread title but I never looked into it because I thought it was some sort of joke.

• 2 weeks later...

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/359580-ycmer-murders-his-boyfriend-mails-body-parts-across-canada-also-murders-kittens/

The picture was up until maybe two months ago and it's a pic that got used for all the news headlines + the name wasn't changed or etc in the meantime so it's def him

Wow. This is why I have never used my real name, or given my credentials, EVER. Not on the Internet. Not because I am ashamed of myself, or want a persona to hide behind, but because people like this exist. This is... sick. Feeling bad for the LGBT community now, because they used to have such a bad rap cause of people like this. Fortunately, that stigma’s mostly gone.

Returning to Bin Laden, this doesn’t change the way I feel about 9/11.

Wow. This is why I have never used my real name, or given my credentials, EVER. Not on the Internet. Not because I am ashamed of myself, or want a persona to hide behind, but because people like this exist. This is... sick.

Luka Magnotta didn't find his targets through YCM

Feeling bad for the LGBT community now, because they used to have such a bad rap cause of people like this. Fortunately, that stigma’s mostly gone.

Luka Magnotta and others like him did not cause LGBT discrimination. Not only do serial killers exist of every sexuality, but everyone knows that. Nobody looked at Jack the Ripper and thought that every man who has sex with women wants to kill those women. So why would people think that gayness=kitten murdering?

Returning to Bin Laden, this doesn’t change the way I feel about 9/11.

IDK, after finding out that Bin Laden might have been a fan of Exploud, I'm more than willing to forgive 9/11  :Kappa:

Archived