Strange/Interesting Mathematical Phenomena

Nathanael D. Striker

Thoughts on my integration idea

Must have been a crazy s*** to make you want to start integrating by parts repeatedly. Though I'm guessing you were doing a different problem involving it and realised that there's some cool patterns with integration by parts a bunch of times. It's pretty funking cool that you'd think to come up with this from it though.

I wrote it down and had a look, only problem I can see is that there should be a remainder term which we have to assume is always 0 but that isn't always the case here so I don't think the radius of convergence is infinite. Gonna revisit this later when my brain is feeling a bit less fried. 

Must have been a crazy s*** to make you want to start integrating by parts repeatedly. Though I'm guessing you were doing a different problem involving it and realised that there's some cool patterns with integration by parts a bunch of times. It's pretty funking cool that you'd think to come up with this from it though.

I wrote it down and had a look, only problem I can see is that there should be a remainder term which we have to assume is always 0 but that isn't always the case here so I don't think the radius of convergence is infinite. Gonna revisit this later when my brain is feeling a bit less fried. 

Well it was coming out in parts, that much is certain

Thanks for this. I thought about verifying it myself, but I got more midterms to worry about. X___X

Archived