BatMed vs Abdelrahman

BatMed

Rules:

• All Leaderboard rules apply.
  • First to 3 votes or most votes by deadline wins.
  • All voters must elaborate on their votes or else the vote will be rejected.
  • Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
  • Cards must be PM'd to me.
  • Both participants must approve both cards via notes, to help prevent functional and grammatical errors .
  • If arts are provided, I will remake both cards in the same template to help ensure anonymity.
  • In case a downtime or an emergency happens, the deadlines may be extended.

Deadlines:

• The deadline for cards is 2 days after challenge has been accepted.
  • The deadline for votes is 3 days after cards have been posted.
  • In case of a challenger failing to meet the above deadline without explanation, the challenger slot will open up again, at which point it becomes first-come-first-serve between the previous challenger's and new submissions.

Rewards:

• The winner gets a rep from the loser.
  • All voters get a rep for voting.

Requirements:

• Let's remake a manga-only card. (not Anime, Manga)

Cards:

[spoiler=Card A]

Vision HERO Gravito
DARK | Warrior / Effect
Level 4 | ATK  500 / DEF 2000
You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 2 "HERO" monsters from your hand or GY, except "Vision HERO Gravito", also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Fusions monsters. If this card is banished: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your GY to your hand. You can only use 1 "Vision HERO Gravito" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Card B]

Daidara-Bocchi
DARK | Zombie / Effect
Level 10 | 2900 / 2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your GY) by banishing 2 Zombie monsters (1 from your side of the field and 1 from your GY). You cannot use 1 of your Main Monster Zones. Gains 200 ATK for each other face-up Zombie monster on the field. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You send 1 Zombie monster from your hand or your side of the field to the GY; until the End Phase, face-up monsters your opponent controls have their effects negated, and are banished instead of being sent to the GY. You can only control 1 face-up "Daidara-Bocchi".

Card A grants you some easy Fusion Materials, and combos nicely if you happen to also have Miracle Fusion. Unfortunately, considering you are banishing materials for the latter, the bonus effect granted isn't amazingly good. Useful when it's a great stockpile of monsters, but you probably have other things to go into if that's the case. HOPT is fine. Can't see any major use in normal Fusion Heros, perhaps a late game tech in Masked, but nothing spectacular.

Card B helps Zombies, which are a little worse off than Heros to start with, but that's fine. The Monster Zone limitation isn't well worded, but the way I understand it is that while you control this monster, you will only be able to use 3 other monster zones, the unusable one being variable. Summoning from the GY seems fine, but...the last effect seems way too strong. It doesn't effect currently face-up monsters, however leaves a blanket effect for the whole turn, allowing it to send itself to the GY to stun your opponent. That, with the ATK boost, seems a bit too much for a Zombie tech. Reminds me of that similar Tyranno card, with an equal amount of potential support.

Card B seems too strong, if barely, so my vote goes to Card A.

Card A grants you some easy Fusion Materials, and combos nicely if you happen to also have Miracle Fusion. Unfortunately, considering you are banishing materials for the latter, the bonus effect granted isn't amazingly good. Useful when it's a great stockpile of monsters, but you probably have other things to go into if that's the case. HOPT is fine. Can't see any major use in normal Fusion Heros, perhaps a late game tech in Masked, but nothing spectacular.

Card B helps Zombies, which are a little worse off than Heros to start with, but that's fine. The Monster Zone limitation isn't well worded, but the way I understand it is that while you control this monster, you will only be able to use 3 other monster zones, the unusable one being variable. Summoning from the GY seems fine, but...the last effect seems way too strong. It doesn't effect currently face-up monsters, however leaves a blanket effect for the whole turn, allowing it to send itself to the GY to stun your opponent. That, with the ATK boost, seems a bit too much for a Zombie tech. Reminds me of that similar Tyranno card, with an equal amount of potential support.

Card B seems too strong, if barely, so my vote goes to Card A.

1-0 for card A

Archived