Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon x1

Number 11: Big Eye x1

Link Spider x1

Proxy Dragon x1

Heavymetalfoes Electrum x2

Cherubini, Black Angel of the Burning Abyss x1

Skulldeat, the Chained Dracoserpent x1

Topologic Bomber Dragon

There's still a lot I'm sorting out. For starters, I'm the ropes about free summon spells to be running, such as Unexpected Dai or what. These could offer an easier time making Electrum and create some stronger turn-1 plays. The Extra Deck, also, needs some work; I'm finding that the stat ceiling of the deck is just a little too low. It can deal with most situations fine, but it has a bit of a harder time reaching higher than about 3100 as-is. I'm also considering Chronograph which, as Black pointed out, actually becomes a bit of a spicy meme with Electrum and other link plays to consider. Cherubini is in there because, as-is until we get the DARK 2-mat Link, Baobaboon really... can't go into much and already takes my normal summon as well, which is the issue. It was between Cherubini and the Aromage Link which can do some nice plays with Glow-Up, but that also requires me to have another monster on the field with it. There's a lot going on and to consider.

Right now, the deck can go into Skulldeat decently well enough, though it takes a pretty good hand to get the 4-mat edition out on the field. If there was a good way to alleviate that combo and make it easier, then the deck becomes a lot better for it.

Archived